• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 14, 2021
So, having played the game countless times (often trying to make every single character pregnant :devilish:) I decided to write my own guide on how to impregnate all the women in the game that I know of. ;)

This specific run was done with the cheatrelated cheat for simplicity. Due to how many different lights you need to pull this off, I'm not sure it's possible (but it may be, if you max the right lights) to do it in a normal run.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed anyone, let me know ;)
Barberry can be impregnated with a blue light either after a dream with Suzie and her or if you don't invite Sydney to see Naomi with you

Sydney isn't on your list but can be impregnated with a blue light if you invite Sydney in with you with Naomi

Reactions: Dysphorika

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Barberry can be impregnated with a blue light either after a dream with Suzie and her or if you don't invite Sydney to see Naomi with you

Sydney isn't on your list but can be impregnated with a blue light if you invite Sydney in with you with Naomi
lol syden has like 4 spots she can be blue lighted but you needs to be a thrall

first one is if your a thrall and talk to her in the library you can have sex before talking to her and after I'm pretty sure one of them gives you blue light option.

So id do that then do the go withought sydney in bunker if you haven't already impregnated her in the dream

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, I got the mother pregnant, and sister, but How do I get the Aunt and cousin pregnant? or the Aunt Mino? I think her name is Mino, I slept with her twice.
I did the eternal contract on every one, missed doing the fake contract on sister.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Okay, I got the mother pregnant, and sister, but How do I get the Aunt and cousin pregnant? or the Aunt Mino? I think her name is Mino, I slept with her twice.
For Aunt Karen there is either the blue light to bypass the birth control or on the second saturday or sunday when both have contracts for Kalya and Karen punish one of them by removing birth control. As for Aunt Mona there is nothing for her YET.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I believe this has been answered in the above posts.

I didn't know about the blue light in Patel's first class, I never actually used it. Amazing how this game still has a few surprises :ROFLMAO:
You do need a high enough intelligence stat for all the non cheaters. I believe it's 5 but could be higher.

And I've just hit the Brittney and Stacy issue... Great! My guess is that I missed the trigger or something because when I call Brittney for the pre Zahra hunt maid scene, Stacy answers but MC dismisses her saying something like 'I don't want her messing things up.' Going to try the green light at dinner with them both for maid pics and strip tease and see if that's the missing piece.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i never miss anything but thats because I use mods however using the clauses a slight issues on them it gives most of the ladies negative variables so have to use varible mod set them to noram and always set them to 180 that way I never run into the annoying your stats not high enough issues

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
I have an extra gift for you guys was gonna mak an ultimate guid but thats bee to much of a pain in the ass so I need the next best thing. I have a save that took almost three days to make . Its semi ultimate i did not do everything but a lot of one time only scenes couldnt check point but it has all the lore stuff all of kitty books red and shit ton of stuff that you wont find in any of the single walkthroughs. if your into the whore stuff and sharing you will have to do those yourself otherwise injoy this semi ultimate 205a save
what should I do with that save?? I mean if I load it, the game starts at the end whent it shows "
You've reached the end of content for this release.

This is not a bug. "

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
what should I do with that save?? I mean if I load it, the game starts at the end whent it shows "
You've reached the end of content for this release.

This is not a bug. "
there all end game saves for each walkthrough if some have checkpoints could load them up and try to follow another walkthrough that the save doesn't have. there are just there for those who ask is there a full current content save. ZIf that's what you want i know for a fact the semi ultimate one has shit load of check points

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
lol syden has like 4 spots she can be blue lighted but you needs to be a thrall

first one is if your a thrall and talk to her in the library you can have sex before talking to her and after I'm pretty sure one of them gives you blue light option.

So id do that then do the go withought sydney in bunker if you haven't already impregnated her in the dream

I think I might have stumbled upon the thrall option at so point, but I didn’t save it and I somehow still can’t redo it. So can you or anyone please tell me how to trigger that??

Also forgive me for asking, what does dnd means here??

Thank you in advance!!

Nov 24, 2020
I did the eternal contract on every one, missed doing the fake contract on sister.
Easy way to get Kayla pregnant is, Monday or Wednesday in the 2nd week. Have dinner with Kayla and Rachel. When you go back to her apartment, use the purple light. At the end of the scene you can tell her to stop taking BC.

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
For Aunt Karen there is either the blue light to bypass the birth control or on the second saturday or sunday when both have contracts for Kalya and Karen punish one of them by removing birth control. As for Aunt Mona there is nothing for her YET.
Another one for Karen: in the library use cum addiction on her, then creampie her. She will want to be off birth control then.

Reactions: Cerebrum

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
So, having played the game countless times (often trying to make every single character pregnant :devilish:) I decided to write my own guide on how to impregnate all the women in the game that I know of. ;)

This specific run was done with the cheatrelated cheat for simplicity. Due to how many different lights you need to pull this off, I'm not sure it's possible (but it may be, if you max the right lights) to do it in a normal run.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed anyone, let me know ;)
I think you're missing the Mother Superior.

If I remember correctly, to get her pregnant you have to investigate your family and discover Brittney's drug addiction, then let her come with you on the hunt for Titus, use moderate lust on the convent, focus on the Mother Superior, and finally cum inside her.

You can also choose to turn invisible and claim the Mother Superior, but then she will believe she has been impregnated by a demon.

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
I think you're missing the Mother Superior.

If I remember correctly, to get her pregnant you have to investigate your family and discover Brittney's drug addiction, then let her come with you on the hunt for Titus, use moderate lust on the convent, focus on the Mother Superior, and finally cum inside her.

You can also choose to turn invisible and claim the Mother Superior, but then she will believe she has been impregnated by a demon.
Oh, I didn't know you could impregnate her, I assumed she was just too old :ROFLMAO:
Of course, in this specific run I went for Sally instead of her, but I can update the guide to reflect it's possible to do it, as I did with Stein.

Reactions: Spider-Ham

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Oh, I didn't know you could impregnate her, I assumed she was just too old :ROFLMAO:
Of course, in this specific run I went for Sally instead of her, but I can update the guide to reflect it's possible to do it, as I did with Stein.
why do you think I always youngify her makes sally nice and fertile.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Well, the Mother Superior is a minor character and I don't know if her pregnancy will have any impact in the future, but I don't want to miss the opportunity to increase the family :cool:

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
any one have a guide on condition for accelerate pragancy? i was able to do it once one rio but never again

also can you get syndey pragrant with out being a thrall?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes