Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I remember someone here saying they had Jane at level 9 by Saturday or Sunday I think, and that was just a normal playthrough he wasnt trying to only focus on her.
That was me, and I was using cheatrelated and was going for it. I had brought it up in the forum because it was maybe 3-5 in-game days before the Jane transform was available and was asking about what the acceptance range would be on the stat. I remember that we went back and forth on 8 and 9 points being the max and how I got the stat that high, if I remember correctly it was specifically because I was using cheatrelated that added an additional interaction with Jane and Hill either on Saturday or Sunday. This was when I had saved like 18 different runs as manual saves all prioritizing a different girl to see how far a stat could take them individually. Ultimately at the time it sacrificed way too much time and opportunities with others character, then G28 came out busting bubbles saying something like 6 points was more than enough.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
That was me, and I was using cheatrelated and was going for it. I had brought it up in the forum because it was maybe 3-5 in-game days before the Jane transform was available and was asking about what the acceptance range would be on the stat. I remember that we went back and forth on 8 and 9 points being the max and how I got the stat that high, if I remember correctly it was specifically because I was using cheatrelated that added an additional interaction with Jane and Hill either on Saturday or Sunday. This was when I had saved like 18 different runs as manual saves all prioritizing a different girl to see how far a stat could take them individually. Ultimately at the time it sacrificed way too much time and opportunities with others character, then G28 came out busting bubbles saying something like 6 points was more than enough.
yeah, I thought you maxed it out on a normal playthough then you did something like 14 or 15 and I couldn't understand how that was possible. If I remember correctly I think G28 said that currently there is no training needed higher than 3 (not 6) but I think currently the most you need for any interaction is still 3 or 4 in any particular training.

Reactions: Flamewolf

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
yeah, I thought you maxed it out on a normal playthough then you did something like 14 or 15 and I couldn't understand how that was possible. If I remember correctly I think G28 said that currently there is no training needed higher than 3 (not 6) but I think currently the most you need for any interaction is still 3 or 4 in any particular training.
3 is generally the level needed for most different training types, but 6 (EDIT: turns out the number is 8) is specifically needed for you to preserve Jake's mind when turning him into Jane and have him accept that this is who he really is now.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
As I said above, I know I can get her pregnant and GF at the same time. But that goes along with the bimbo stuff I mentioned, as well making the player to lose other important events to the story.

It's nothing extraordinary, as I mentioned it will probably have more options in the future for that, just said it because of how it goes atm.

Jane events are pretty underated, they are extremely well written. And I'm not a big fan of transformation stuff. And her love path is pretty cute.
You can get Sofia pregnant during the 2nd week in the library with a blue light.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This actually why my walkthrough focuses on slave route rather than love route, I actually prefer the love route for most characters. I used to mainly seduce Ward rather than blackmail her but ever since the Maid train that can be done on Saturday and Sunday it became impossible to justify the love route if your goal is to have as many girls in to your harem as possible. Seriously on Saturday you can have six different girls get +1 slave while the highest option for love is 2 people get +1 slut (lover) and one person get +2 slut (lover). For those that have trouble with math 6 > 4. On Sunday its even more apparent as you can have eight girls get +1 slave and one girl get +2 slave for a total of +10 slave in one event. No other event gives anywhere near that much training so its important to have all nine girls (Britney, Stacy, Ward, Nadir, Kayla, Karen, Monica, Ms. Wilson, and Patel) be on the slave/blackmail/contract route to take full advantage of the training.

That said here is what I prefer if I had unlimited time

Love route: Emma Maywood, Linda Hill, Monica Wilson, Kayla Porter, Suzie Barberry, Nikki Cross, Lydia Hart, Stacy Hudson, Rio Nakamura, Sofia Rodriguez, Rachel Wutt, Julie Chang, Aliyah Nadir, Rhea Patel, Amy Ward, Kitty, Abby Hart, Becca, Candy, Cassandra, Emily, Marsha, Hana, Katey Ward, Keera, Lexi, Mother Superior, Naomi Barberry, Raven, Val, and Zahra

Slave route: Roberta Maywood, Britney Maywood, Sara Wilson, Billie Porter, Tammy Porter, Kylie Manning, Zoe Barberry, Evelyn Hewitt, Issyr, Devin, Lydia's Mother, and Mrs. Nadir

Either route: Jane Hill, Karen Porter, Jill Sinclair, Heather West, Victoria Stein, Evelyn's assistant, Mona, Rio's mom, and Sydney

I wouldnt say underrated, I'm not a big fan of transformation either but a lot of people are fans of Jane here, I remember someone here saying they had Jane at level 9 by Saturday or Sunday I think, and that was just a normal playthrough he wasnt trying to only focus on her.
I understand your point, but as I mentioned, I like the "good guy" route. Sure it's nice to feel enpowered, but I like to feel they actually like me as MC, not due being intimated.

About Robert I tried to go those routes, but I always found it weird lel. I dunno, I mean, you can only have 1 mom you know? And actually owning him and showing him who's the real male with the mother and daughter feels good. I don't mind changing the cousin though.

Btw I don't recall some of those, or of those I recall, I don't remember events with them. You can have events with Abby and Lydia's mom? I thought she only appeared on dreams what the heck. And sure it was some time since last time I've played, but who the hell was Sydney? I don't remember her lol.

You can get Sofia pregnant during the 2nd week in the library with a blue light.
I know, my issue wasn't that. Please read the comment. My issue isn't being able to do it, but to do it, you need to lose other events. For example, I'm pretty sure that if you want to focus on love route for the sister you won't be able to get her as GF if you go to Sofia's events. It was quite some time since I've played it, but I recall that at the moment it's pretty easy to miss the sister love route. This of course if you don't want to miss important events for the story itself at the same time.

3 is generally the level needed for most different training types, but 6 is specifically needed for you to preserve Jake's mind when turning him into Jane and have him accept that this is who he really is now.
So if I understood correctly, that's why he doesn't remain as a female on some walkthroughs? If I want to be definitive it needs to be 6?

Reactions: Dysphorika

humanmer

Oct 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If You Guys Run into Any Issues Use This Html I think its why I had Some of The Skip Puzzle Options Its The Botnet one already converted. For The Ultimate Play through You Will Decently Need This HTML.

This Next Walkthrough Will Take Several Days to write probly but I will be adding it by the day as soon as I finsh them.

That HTML in the .7z you put there is .121a and I can't find any checkpoints or stat checks with it. Did I do something wrong, I thought it was for .128d/e/f? I am a patron so i have all the normal files. or maybe I just misunderstood

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
So if I understood correctly, that's why he doesn't remain as a female on some walkthroughs? If I want to be definitive it needs to be 6?
I just checked the pinball stuff and, at least there, it turns out it's 8, not 6. I thought one of the events checked for 6 instead, but I can't remember all the places it could be.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
That HTML in the .7z you put there is .121a and I can't find any checkpoints or stat checks with it. Did I do something wrong, I thought it was for .128d/e/f? I am a patron so i have all the normal files. or maybe I just misunderstood
nope you didnt it was supposed to go all the way to 128f but the lovers route didnt have anyone else you can gf or make lover at that point. and the reason the HTML is 121a is cause I didn't ask g28 if i could. If I put it there without his permission that be fucked up. I happen to like the dev so it's a respect thing. I've seen what happens on here when people dont respect the dev lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: humanmer

humanmer

Oct 30, 2019
nope you didnt it was supposed to go all the way to 128f but the lovers route didnt have anyone else you can gf or make lover at that point. and the reason the HTML is 121a is cause I didn't ask g28 if i could. If I put it there without his permission that be fucked up. I happen to like the dev so it's a respect thing. I've seen what happens on here when people dont respect the dev lol.
Ah, I get it, thanks for answering!

TGafy

May 14, 2020

If You Guys Run into Any Issues Use This Html I think its why I had Some of The Skip Puzzle Options Its The Botnet one already converted. For The Ultimate Play through You Will Decently Need This HTML.

This Next Walkthrough Will Take Several Days to write probly but I will be adding it by the day as soon as I finsh them.

I finally got around to playing your guide and was pleasantly surprised. In all my saves I never found out you could meet up with Ward for a session after the first night hunt or you could name the dream daughter of MC and Emma. Definitely keep this going when the new release goes public.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Which of the male characters is most in need of a permanent shift to female (ala Jane)?

-Dad
-Cousin
-Uncle
-Kyle
-Stein
-Devin
-Other (Did I forget someone?)
Well, seems like Devin is well underway to permanent alteration into a bimbo from what I've seen, so making that final step (especially if you're seducing Devin) is one of the things I expect the most.

The other one I want to see permanently bimbofied is Tom. Turning him into a bratty girl and either seducing or breaking the brattiness out of her with sex sounds good to me.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes