Nov 24, 2020
Just wondering if there is a list of who can be permanently bimbofied and youngified? I've tried searching but the results are mixed with other permanent effects.

I know that you can permanently change Jake, Sally, Ms.Hill, Mrs Mayward, and Mrs. Wilson permanently. There is the option to youngify Karen, but I've not seen if you can permanently change her too.

I'm pretty sure Kyle is just a two time transform and then theres the various bimbofying various characters, but nothing permanent in those cases.

A game like this could do with a proper walkthrough or flow chart for all the different things that can go on and be seen. But I think I'd settle for a proper free-roam section at the end of the current update so you can see everything you've managed to unlock throughout the game. Kinda like how "The Company" does it, where after the latest story content you're allowed to continue with the rest of the side quest stuff, but when a new update comes out it automatically reverts you back to the end of the last update. So, if the update ended on the 14th November but you continued playing for another 30 in-game days, the next update would revert you back to the 14th November.
You can permanently change Jake, Rachel, Sally, Stein (i think thats his name), Ms Wilson, Mom, Raven, Candy, Fuller, Bill (Karens husband) and the groom at the wedding. You can also transform Kyle a lot more then 2 times, at least 5 or 6 times.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
You can permanently change Jake, Rachel, Sally, Stein (i think thats his name), Ms Wilson, Mom, Raven, Candy, Fuller, Bill (Karens husband) and the groom at the wedding. You can also transform Kyle a lot more then 2 times, at least 5 or 6 times.
Kyle can be made Kylie...fuck it I am counting the all now 1. day 1 during cheerleader practice 2. day 2 roll call 3. Evening day 2 you have to go to Monica but get turned away meet Kyle 4. during a Lunch/dinner 5. go out with Nikki, Heather and Kyle/Kylie 6. During the Nikki and Heather study Session (where you can get Hetaher or Nikki as Gf) 7. Soroity Party Val May have done it for you 8. the Last Saturday Night you hear Heather and Kyle arguing you can dream them and Kind of bimbo him.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How to get the dad to fuck and impregnate Brittney?
I think during most scenes with dad and Brittany you need to rasie Incest on dad. like the first family when there is a green light you can get brittany to play footies with her Dad. a Phone call with your dad you can Dream scene him to fuck brittany and during the wedding IF you don't bimbo him you can get him to fuck her

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Ah, stupid auto-correct, sorry that was not meant to be a question. What I meant to say is that I HOPE that film could be used for what I consider the 3 main milfs of the game for something truly hot but if not that's fine too.

And I know that G28 is active in this forum so if they take notice of the idea awesome but it's fine if they don't.

Sorry for any confusion.

The only other idea I had is that instead of keeping a character (like Emma) Bimbo/Youngafid you can use a power to split the bimbo/younger self off as their own character, a clone more or less.
If you want to see a specific scene with certain characters, that's what scene requests on the patreon are for ;).

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Oh, one quality of life option that could be added to the game, when using the cheats, is to allow players to bypass the book reading in the library and the underground base, kinda like how you can skip the fights with the demons and just win.

Much like the fights, they are good for a first playthrough but becomes tedious clicking past content you already know.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Oh, one quality of life option that could be added to the game, when using the cheats, is to allow players to bypass the book reading in the library and the underground base, kinda like how you can skip the fights with the demons and just win.

Much like the fights, they are good for a first playthrough but becomes tedious clicking past content you already know.
F12 then enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables" then change rio_assistant_chapters:1 or whatever number it was to 10. Then go to the Library on the Saturday see Chang finish the book option

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I didn't mean that sort of bypass (though that is handy to know for future). I meant that when you get to the archives, instead of having to go through the different books, page by page, one after the other until you're done and leave the library, theres an option added below all of that saying "Cheat and Read All" and just bypassing all the clicking you currently have to do to progress (aside from changing the code manually, which I'm not capable of doing without being told/shown how to do it)

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I didn't mean that sort of bypass (though that is handy to know for future). I meant that when you get to the archives, instead of having to go through the different books, page by page, one after the other until you're done and leave the library, theres an option added below all of that saying "Cheat and Read All" and just bypassing all the clicking you currently have to do to progress (aside from changing the code manually, which I'm not capable of doing without being told/shown how to do it)
ah in that case perhaps a online save editor to tweak the need things.

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
F12 then enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables" then change rio_assistant_chapters:1 or whatever number it was to 10. Then go to the Library on the Saturday see Chang finish the book option
I tried the F12 function, and it doesn't seem to work. keeps saying it doesn't exist. Either I'm doing something wrong, or I'm trying to do it too early.

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Apparently its hidden for me. This sort of thing is well out of my skill set so I have no idea what I have to do to make it work. All I can tell you is that I go to the console and its blank. I type what you suggested into the filter and it gives the following issue "Audit usage of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform" Nothing else on the screen.

Was worgh a try in any case

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Apparently its hidden for me. This sort of thing is well out of my skill set so I have no idea what I have to do to make it work. All I can tell you is that I go to the console and its blank. I type what you suggested into the filter and it gives the following issue "Audit usage of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform" Nothing else on the screen.

Was worgh a try in any case
you are using Microsoft edge right?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
You actually don't need to read them at all. The only one that used to have to be read was the Assistant's to unlock her content, but that got changed a long time ago so you're free :).

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I tried the F12 function, and it doesn't seem to work. keeps saying it doesn't exist. Either I'm doing something wrong, or I'm trying to do it too early.
As someone else said you need to download the game before using the console. Some websites like mopoga interfere with sugarcube. And remember it's case sensitive so double check it before hitting enter. If you need more help try looking through some of my older posts where I went through it with others

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
As someone else said you need to download the game before using the console. Some websites like mopoga interfere with sugarcube. And remember it's case sensitive so double check it before hitting enter. If you need more help try looking through some of my older posts where I went through it with others
I downloaded the game. No idea what Mopoga is, though based on context its the online version of the game? I avoid those versions, unless the downloaded version is broken in some fashion.
As I said earlier. When I press F12 and get the menu up, in the Console tab, all I see is a blank box where the stuff in Lord_everhards screenshot should be. If I search for the variables in the filter, all it says is theres an issue, or that its hidden. I don't know what else to tell you.

Took it into Firefox, saw no difference. Took it into Edge, still no difference. So either there is something dreadfully wrong with what I'm doing, or theres a setting that switched off on my end and because I don't know anything about this sort of stuff, I've no idea where to look.

Its fine though. Its not a big deal. Considering how many routes there are being able to change a variable for one very specific situation isn't that big of a concern.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes