NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Speaking of Jake and pregnancy, what route allows for him to knock up the MC's mom, Emma? I don't think I've ever saw that. Is it on his alpha/chad/bro whatever route? I've never bothered with that content before, always either feminizing him or making him obsessed with his own mother.
Good question. On the guide I show it's confirmed that Jake can knock up MC's mother but I have no route for it. That's gotta be wrong so I'll probably change the status letter to v (variable exists) or r (reported). If I (or someone else) gets the route I'll update the sheet.

I have a report that Jake can impregnate Sofia but it's unverified and I have no route. Currently I only have a single route for getting Sofia pregnant with the MC as the father. That route is:

Saturday, August 17
Early Morning
[Buy motel] > [Because things] > Inside
Must be property
Removes birth control and impregnates

What's funny to me is that Sofia, of all the girls, seems to want pregnancy the most... if you look at her dreams. As always I'd love to get more routes so please hook me up with anything you don't find in the guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mushybird

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
In the guide I mark a mother/father combination as either c (confirmed), v (variable exists) or r (reported). The way I determine if a variable exists is by looking at the character profile on the phone when I have varmod installed. For example I have Karen and Bill Porter marked with a v because, when I look on Karen's profile I see Bill's name on the karen_father dropdown.

However, what I'm not sure about is the dropdowns that say something like mm_preg_thinks like you see on Emma (MC's Mom) profile. If you look on that dropdown list you see both Robert and Jake but I don't know if the "thinks" variable indicated a valid pregnancy variable/combination or not.

Anyone have a thought?

Reactions: Mushybird

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Jake impregnating Sofia is considered lost content, it's only possible through the use of checkpoints. G28 stated he wrote the scene variation with the idea that if Sofia got more support in the patreon polls he would have made it possible without checkpoints but it didn't happen.

Also to give everyone an idea of how early in development this was, this scene was made long before we even had the checkpoint mod. So it went undiscovered for years until I found it almost a year ago last August while messing around with the checkpoints.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
In the guide I mark a mother/father combination as either c (confirmed), v (variable exists) or r (reported). The way I determine if a variable exists is by looking at the character profile on the phone when I have varmod installed. For example I have Karen and Bill Porter marked with a v because, when I look on Karen's profile I see Bill's name on the karen_father dropdown.

However, what I'm not sure about is the dropdowns that say something like mm_preg_thinks like you see on Emma (MC's Mom) profile. If you look on that dropdown list you see both Robert and Jake but I don't know if the "thinks" variable indicated a valid pregnancy variable/combination or not.

Anyone have a thought?
Getting Rachel and Christy both knocked up by the MC is pretty easy; I see you have them not marked as Confirmed - not sure what details you want, but in both cases you don't need to try very hard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Getting Rachel and Christy both knocked up by the MC is pretty easy; I see you have them not marked as Confirmed - not sure what details you want, but in both cases you don't need to try very hard.
Thanks HB38! I mark a combination as "confirmed" when I have a working route that I personally tested. Arbitrary for sure but it's just the method I'm using. Good intel though on Rachel and Christy. I'll be sure to check it out. Cheers!

Reactions: HB38

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Speaking of Jake and pregnancy, what route allows for him to knock up the MC's mom, Emma? I don't think I've ever saw that. Is it on his alpha/chad/bro whatever route? I've never bothered with that content before, always either feminizing him or making him obsessed with his own mother.
I was thrilled to see that Jake could impregnate his own Mom.

Rappiidz

Dec 14, 2018
Did i do something wrong or its a bug?. On the day of the wedding Ms Hill randomly changes into the young/bimbo version. Help if anyone knows anything.

Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
For Jake impregnating Heather: Starting Aug 13th, you have the option to invite Jake out to pinball.

Talk to Heather (not Lydia or Both), then cast lust and invite Jake to join. Then you have 3 choices; Cum inside Heather, Let Jake cum inside Heather, or Both pull out. Jake cums inside = Heather pregnant.

Sofia can only be impregnated by Jake if you mod the variables as far as I am aware. Bimbofy her, remove her birth control & impregnate her, then remove her pregnancy through modifying her variables, then Jake can impregnate her next time you invite him along.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks HB38! I mark a combination as "confirmed" when I have a working route that I personally tested. Arbitrary for sure but it's just the method I'm using. Good intel though on Rachel and Christy. I'll be sure to check it out. Cheers!
You're welcome! If you need a save with both, let me know - I can provide you one. The gist of each:
1) Rachel - save her "at any cost", then use the blue light.
2) Christy - don't let your dad cum in her, then send her to the college and fuck her.

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Did i do something wrong or its a bug?. On the day of the wedding Ms Hill randomly changes into the young/bimbo version. Help if anyone knows anything.
It has happened to me as well, but I've been using the cheats and checkpoint system so it's probably because of that. It would be great if there was a function within the cheats to allow you to switch between the older and younger avatars (after the point where you can make the choice to permanently youngify them, since it would be too much to expect the dev to go back through the game to code that for previous content) so that we can correct it on our end, since in my case its very likely because I've confused the game.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
It has happened to me as well, but I've been using the cheats and checkpoint system so it's probably because of that. It would be great if there was a function within the cheats to allow you to switch between the older and younger avatars (after the point where you can make the choice to permanently youngify them, since it would be too much to expect the dev to go back through the game to code that for previous content) so that we can correct it on our end, since in my case its very likely because I've confused the game.
If you can go into the dev console (on Firefox just hit f12, not sure what it is on Chrome or other browsers, though, but I'm sure you can find out how to do so without much trouble) and enter " SugarCube.State.variables.hill_bimbofied=false " without the quotation marks, and hit enter, and she will go back to her normal form.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
For Jake impregnating Heather: Starting Aug 13th, you have the option to invite Jake out to pinball.

Talk to Heather (not Lydia or Both), then cast lust and invite Jake to join. Then you have 3 choices; Cum inside Heather, Let Jake cum inside Heather, or Both pull out. Jake cums inside = Heather pregnant.

Sofia can only be impregnated by Jake if you mod the variables as far as I am aware. Bimbofy her, remove her birth control & impregnate her, then remove her pregnancy through modifying her variables, then Jake can impregnate her next time you invite him along.
thanks for the tips! I plan on leaving Jake with so many baby mamas that he spends most of his time in family court arguing about child support...while I fuck his Mom.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
what is the program/software that is used to write these games? I can see the script using Notepad++ but there is a lot of code that I don't understand.

I'm not into gender transformations and so I have a side-story going in my mind where Emma is married to Reagan Foxx and always has been. The Dad character is the brother of Reagan and sperm donor creating MC and Brittany.

What I would like to do is write an edit that follows this path from the start of the game having Reagan's pic show up early on alongside the Dad character. The Dad character is still involved in MC and Brittany's life, he is their father, but his sister, Reagan, and Emma are the primary caregivers.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
what is the program/software that is used to write these games? I can see the script using Notepad++ but there is a lot of code that I don't understand.

I'm not into gender transformations and so I have a side-story going in my mind where Emma is married to Reagan Foxx and always has been. The Dad character is the brother of Reagan and sperm donor creating MC and Brittany.

What I would like to do is write an edit that follows this path from the start of the game having Reagan's pic show up early on alongside the Dad character. The Dad character is still involved in MC and Brittany's life, he is their father, but his sister, Reagan, and Emma are the primary caregivers.
It's made with a program called Twine (specifically, Twine 1.4.2 and not Twine 2), but be warned -- it's a very big game that can cause issues trying to import it.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It's also one of the only Twine games I know of that compiles every scene appended to one line, possibly why it's so hard to import (because it sure as hell makes it impossible to work with in a text editor).

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023

Outfuckingstanding on the Heather/Jake route! I've only filled out the guide through Aug 17th but in that time I only have ONE route for Sofia to get pregnant and that's with the MC.

Saturday, August 17 - Early Morning
[Buy Motel] > [Yadda yadda] > Inside
She must be property. If so then birth control is removed and Sofia is with rugrat.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
For Sophia, if you're in a relationship with both her and Rio and have a threesome, at the end you can request she stop taking birth control. It's a repeatable event during the free periods where you can visit Rio & Sophia in their dorm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes