VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
As I have said before very good update I will write more about it later but since it would have been wrong to talk about bugs on the patreon release I just wanted to mention some now that we are at the public release.

1. On Tuesday the classes go on for 2 time slots each, I think from what I recall they were supposed go a total of three (one class two time slots and one class one time) to be equal to the Monday Wednesdays Friday classes. This seems to an issue on this Tuesday in particular because both classes only use up a maximum of 25 energy that day so if you defeated Titus on Monday and told Ms. Hill to stay you will have a minimum of 45 unused energy, if you also aligned with Barberry that becomes a minimum of 90 unused energy. My opinion is if you reduce the time of philosophy by one then force people to find a place for Ms. Hill at lunch (late afternoon) then you will not only solve the problem but also allow those who haven't done the titus event yet but also didn't find a place for Ms. hill to still have enough time to do the event on Tuesday.

2. When going to pinball and casting pink on the girls, throughout the entire event Heather treats you as if your not her bf and Kyle still is even if she broke up with him.

3. I know some people said it was fixed, but I redownloaded the update after the fix and the game ends on Tuesday for me.

Thanks again, awesome update

I (somehow ^^; ) just realized am also missing Wednesday too. Out of curiosity on the off chance it might help you, I clicked the red link and got back

Code:
Error: the passage "Midnight087EveningStart1" does not exist
Where are you when it ends on Tuesday? If I can trace down the place, I can let G know where it is.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I seriously can't get over how well Jane is written, I wish we could use brown light again to have both versions as twins, I can just imagine it.

Jaine: so if I do this will you turn me back

Jane: God why are you so crazy all of a sudden, why do you have to keep doing this Jaine, i already explained this to you, we have always been girls. Were finally starting to be cool and we get an awesome new step dad who likes us and you keep trying to drive him away.
Who is Jane again?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
new bug, after the most recent bug fix, while trying to play DnD a third time with Rio and Sophia on Tuesday
Error: the passage "RioSofia094DnDStart1" does not exist

Edit1: I just checked and the error does also occur on Wednesday, if I remember correctly there is supposed to be a third DnD session in this update right? if not then this is not a bug.

Edit2: not sure if this is a bug or just not implemented yet, but If you transform Jake on Tuesday it will allow you to play her again on Wednesday but after using the dream choker to win both options are (go easy or rough) are in red and lead to an error you also cant go back as the pinball game is over so your character is essentially stuck if you haven't saved recently.

Error: the passage "JakePinballRestaurantVisit087cStartJakeWinnerRough1" does not exist
Error: the passage "JakePinballRestaurantVisit087cStartJakeWinnerRough1" does not exist

Last edited:

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28, are there going to be anymore public bug fixes for this update, I do see some minor issues (like I reported prior) but now that Wednesday is working I'm not sure if anything else is dire you wanted to fix. Just asking because I wanted to make sure all updates were done before I updated the walkthrough for this release.

Reactions: The Grifter

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
Bug/exploit found.

Need a spell level 4 skill with enough XP that interacting with a dancing light will raise you to level 5. When you interact with the dancing light you get the failure message and notification you advanced to spell level 5. Open and exit your phone. Now when you return to the game you get the success message(and scene) for using the dancing light.

Guessing the game is checking your spell level again when you exit the phone?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Bug/exploit found.

Need a spell level 4 skill with enough XP that interacting with a dancing light will raise you to level 5. When you interact with the dancing light you get the failure message and notification you advanced to spell level 5. Open and exit your phone. Now when you return to the game you get the success message(and scene) for using the dancing light.

Yeah, this happens for a lot of things in the game. For instance, if you get someone pregnant and then check your phone and go back, the dialogue will now be as if they were already pregnant when you first came inside them. It's not something I'm really concerned with addressing so if people want to do it, that's fine. (There's already plenty of other ways to cheat anyway)

G28, are there going to be anymore public bug fixes for this update, I do see some minor issues (like I reported prior) but now that Wednesday is working I'm not sure if anything else is dire you wanted to fix. Just asking because I wanted to make sure all updates were done before I updated the walkthrough for this release.
There won't be a public release for the third dnd session (that one's staying in the patron release/next public release), but if any other big bugs are discovered that I can fix, I'll release another bug fix in the future. For now, you should be good to do your walkthrough since no completely new content will be appearing.

Reactions: Jaxter and Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Bug/exploit found.

I just checked and this does seem to be true, I honestly hope you keep it in there though, its kind of awesome

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Bug report 0.87c :

During the first pinball game on sunday with Jake (not transformed if it matters). I saved before the first check. I succeeded the check, got the proper text and picture for a successful check but the option to continue was to "Compare the scores" and led to game loss. So, I loaded my save, selected the same choice, failed the check, got the proper text and picture for a loss, but got to option to continue the game. So, I loaded my save again, succeeded the check, and no bug this time.

I played this game many many times and never encountered this bug before. One thing weird I noticed is that Jake had a really low score (16), usually he's in the 30s.

2nd bug report :

On Wednesday (August 14th), Late morning, an image fails to load (beginning of the text is " Before you can leave the class, Professor Barberry abruptly calls over to Monica. "Ms. Wilson, may I have a word with you?" she asks. "). It seems it's looking for monica_base.jpg and in the image folder there are only baseT, baseTh and baseW pictures.

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Bug report 0.87c :

During the first pinball game on sunday with Jake (not transformed if it matters). I saved before the first check. I succeeded the check, got the proper text and picture for a successful check but the option to continue was to "Compare the scores" and led to game loss. So, I loaded my save, selected the same choice, failed the check, got the proper text and picture for a loss, but got to option to continue the game. So, I loaded my save again, succeeded the check, and no bug this time.

I played this game many many times and never encountered this bug before. One thing weird I noticed is that Jake had a really low score (16), usually he's in the 30s.
I tried to recreate this and couldn't, so I'm not sure what the issue is. In general though, if the back button is disabled and then you save and load, you can expect weirdness to occur (that's why I disabled the back button for those scenes).

EDIT: I'll take a look at the missing monica image though (I thought I caught them all lol). That alone won't require a public version update, but it'll be fixed in tonight's patreon release.

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I tried to recreate this and couldn't, so I'm not sure what the issue is. In general though, if the back button is disabled and then you save and load, you can expect weirdness to occur (that's why I disabled the back button for those scenes).
I understand. It just felt weird because I did this over a hundred times in previous versions without an issue (and did it many times in this version without an issue also, so, no big deal). Also note the bug occured for the first time before I loaded a save (but after I saved).

I added a 2nd bug in my previous post while you were answering.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I understand. It just felt weird because I did this over a hundred times in previous versions without an issue (and did it many times in this version without an issue also, so, no big deal). Also note the bug occured for the first time before I loaded a save (but after I saved).

I added a 2nd bug in my previous post while you were answering.
You said you have a save of this happening. Can you send me a copy?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Bug report 0.87c :

2nd bug report :

On Wednesday (August 14th), Late morning, an image fails to load (beginning of the text is " Before you can leave the class, Professor Barberry abruptly calls over to Monica. "Ms. Wilson, may I have a word with you?" she asks. "). It seems it's looking for monica_base.jpg and in the image folder there are only baseT, baseTh and baseW pictures.
If I'm understanding this correctly, I've run across this bug and reported it before. It occurs when you get points equal to Jake/Jane. For instance if you have 15 points and Jake/Jane has 19 and you win 4 AP then you both will have 19 and the game stops and it is treated as a loss.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
If I'm understanding this correctly, I've run across this bug and reported it before. It occurs when you get points equal to Jake/Jane. For instance if you have 15 points and Jake/Jane has 19 and you win 4 AP then you both will have 19 and the game stops and it is treated as a loss.
I won many times without bugs when reaching the same amount of points (it just happened to me right now). So it might be one condition for the bug, but not the only one. Also the bug I mentioned also happened when losing (and therefore not gaining points).

Reactions: Cerebrum
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes