Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
You cant yet, there is a nice scene where you can claim her as your reward, however, visiting her in her realm for any reason just seems to give her more power (at least as of the .121 update, I haven't had time to play the latest one yet but I don't think anything with the succubus changed) so far the only thing that I noticed that decreases her power is not visiting her in her realm.
Not sure why, I don't have any proof but I assume as you gain corruption to go to her realm, thats fuel her.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
any idea
What does this mod do?

I just finished a playthrough with a new version of my mod. It's much less tested than the previous version, but I'm still going to give it a chance and release it now. Let me know if you come across any bugs.

This new version works very similar to the last version. The only difference is that users will now be able to make as many checkpoints as they want. The setup is slightly different from last time.

Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which I have attached below this post.
2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

View attachment 1179460

3. Open apply_mods.py. Your folder should now look like this:

View attachment 1179461

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Notes:
Do not delete the mods folder. It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

The mod is fully compatible with Prinplup's checkpoint and variable editor mod.
If you want to combine them, don't follow the instructions above. Obtain a vanilla copy of College Daze, then go here.

Ensure you have Python 3.8 or newer installed before opening apply_mods.py.

If you're using Windows, get Python from here:

Don't install the one from the Microsoft Store.

Thanks to VikingCrawler and The Grifter for giving me feedback on the mod.
any idea when the new mod will come out?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 121a
any idea when the new mod will come out?

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Is there a reason that Jane can't be brought into the harem via the game like Lydia and Ms. Hill can? Just kind of seems like an odd omission all things considered.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Did someone say you could get all the girls in the game that are pregnant and know it expanded bellies? Cause I can only get Sophia and I have all the girls pregnant and all but Jane and her mother know it so I guess I'm missing something if you can.

Reactions: Rask o' Treve

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Did someone say you could get all the girls in the game that are pregnant and know it expanded bellies? Cause I can only get Sophia and I have all the girls pregnant and all but Jane and her mother know it so I guess I'm missing something if you can.
They need to have been knocked up early on in the playthrough so they talk to you during the current final week about being pregnant, after that talk you can accelerate it.

I believe the only current ones you can't accelerate after this talk are Lydia and Professor Patel, I think with how early you can knock up those 2 they are eligible for accelerated pregnancy but G28 hasn't gotten to it yet if he decided to add them.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 130 Votes