Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
when Ms hill leaving u red light or green light it may be possible to convice her to stay for one last timr.
Spend enough time with her, both with lights and without them.

Buy her a teddy bear when you arrive to college and visit the store, go have lunch when she comes to visit Jake, go out later that night to find a party with her and Jake, go out shopping with her saturday night, go have dinner with her and Jake sunday night, have sex with her in several opportunites.

Asking her to stay without lights should work if yoy do that.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
for the sorority thing with brittany, how do you manage to have a close relationship with her without turning her into some kind of slave?
You can make her your girlfriend if you cum in her during the pink light event at the nuns’ place when you go after Titus. She should come and see you another day and say that she’s pregnant, and you can confess your feelings then.

Reactions: TGafy

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
You can make her your girlfriend if you cum in her during the pink light event at the nuns’ place when you go after Titus. She should come and see you another day and say that she’s pregnant, and you can confess your feelings then.
She doesn't get pregnant that quickly, you also have to cum inside her without her knowledge way before that. Then the event where she tells you she is pregnant can fire, the pink nun event makes it so she knows it was you who knocked her up without having to go down the slave path.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
for the sorority thing with brittany, how do you manage to have a close relationship with her without turning her into some kind of slave?
Either stop time in the first class with professor Patel and cum inside Brittany or, when she asks you to pick her up at night, take advantage of her and finish inside.

Then ask for her help to deal with Titus on Monday or Tuesday, use the pink light in the convent and finish inside Brittany.

When she tells you she's pregnant and you are the father declare your love for her.

On the sorority party, choose to dance with her.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I annoy myself on games with so many choices by replaying and then not being able to resist certain lines. Always promise myself I'll do it differently this time and then never do.
Pretty much the same for me. I know what I like, and no I don't want to try something else, because then I'd have to give up having what I like.
Similar here

Reactions: Venyas

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Alright, the official public release for .180d is here:

In addition, here's the changelog for the leaked version/current one.

v.180d
- Main new content added since .170a are two scenes with Mrs. Maywood and Brittany that involve taking them through the park. Depending on previous actions you can have permanent effects on them or potentially start a genuine relationship with them.

- Some 'weekday' events have been ported over to Saturday morning as well to provide more options for players that struggled to do everything they wanted during the week. This also includes meeting with Kayla and/or Rachel if you were invited to speak with them and never got the chance, as well as the ability to go to the bunker (with or without talking to Suzie first if you got the keycard from Val or the assistant), or start/continue/finish a Swords & Shields campaign (many of the effects from this can be useful in interactions with other characters like Lydia or Sofia).

v.170a
- Added the early morning events for 'Saturday'. Many of these events are available throughout the day, but there are a few that can actually only be completed before the afternoon, these are: 1) study session with Brittany, 2) Meeting with Professor Ward and her little sister, 3) interacting with Tom and Eric, and 4) meeting with Lydia's family.

- In addition, some events can only be done *after* it's no longer morning. This includes meeting Sofia's family. Going to the library can also result in a scene with Sydney. It's not time dependent but it's easy to miss if you just assume the library's there for just reading books.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Alright, the official public release for .180d is here:
WORKUPLOAD

In addition, here's the changelog for the leaked version/current one.

v.180d
- Main new content added since .170a are two scenes with Mrs. Maywood and Brittany that involve taking them through the park. Depending on previous actions you can have permanent effects on them or potentially start a genuine relationship with them.

- Some 'weekday' events have been ported over to Saturday morning as well to provide more options for players that struggled to do everything they wanted during the week. This also includes meeting with Kayla and/or Rachel if you were invited to speak with them and never got the chance, as well as the ability to go to the bunker (with or without talking to Suzie first if you got the keycard from Val or the assistant), or start/continue/finish a Swords & Shields campaign (many of the effects from this can be useful in interactions with other characters like Lydia or Sofia).

v.170a
- Added the early morning events for 'Saturday'. Many of these events are available throughout the day, but there are a few that can actually only be completed before the afternoon, these are: 1) study session with Brittany, 2) Meeting with Professor Ward and her little sister, 3) interacting with Tom and Eric, and 4) meeting with Lydia's family.

- In addition, some events can only be done *after* it's no longer morning. This includes meeting Sofia's family. Going to the library can also result in a scene with Sydney. It's not time dependent but it's easy to miss if you just assume the library's there for just reading books.
Yay, thank you so much

Reactions: G28Here

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Will any of the walkthroughs be updated?

@G28Here do we need to patch it to v.170a first before applying v.180d ??
Ordinarily, the update should take you from the last version release to the current version release [v.180d]...so I'm thinking that the base to apply the update should be v.170a

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What is the permanent effect on Brittany at the park? I only had option for clone and "play with her normally."

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes