desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Untitled.png

I did meet Lydia family but this doesn't trigger. I tried Eternal Contract version and the Mental version for Lydia family. Both do not work for this scene.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I did meet Lydia family but this doesn't trigger. I tried Eternal Contract version and the Mental version for Lydia family. Both do not work for this scene.
You need to have met the family and a) either have lydia as your apprentice or her family's contract active and b) either have lydia as your property or have her as your servant via swords & shields

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn I just finished the Sword and Shield... actually I didn't touch this content until now because I was too busy enslaving to waste time on games. The ending to the campaign is really awesome.

When did Sword and Shield content get finished? Is it recent or has it been around for a long time? I wonder how the events get modified by the changes from this game...

Last edited:

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
v156a_varmod: the game with a variable editor on the character page, as well as stats cheat on phone
v156a_fullmod: varmod + timetravel. This ports the 121a mod over, and does not support timetravel on the last day yet. Expect bugs, but should be fairly stable.

v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a (bugfix: Kayla's page)
Added alpha version of timetravel on 156a.
156a updated to fix some bugs
Full version of 156a released
how do i get both mods in at the same time?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
v156a_varmod: the game with a variable editor on the character page, as well as stats cheat on phone
v156a_fullmod: varmod + timetravel. This ports the 121a mod over, and does not support timetravel on the last day yet. Expect bugs, but should be fairly stable.

v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a (bugfix: Kayla's page)
Added alpha version of timetravel on 156a.
156a updated to fix some bugs
Full version of 156a released
Awaiting for update

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I dont know about AJ or anyone else but as I have said before I am not planning on updating my walkthrough until at least saturday is done (possibley until sunday) as the options for what I would consider best change fast now that the game is getting closer to the end (also im alot busier in RL so i just dont have a much time as I used too)
Wait, the game is almost complete?

Oct 8, 2020
Is there a comprehensive guide on how to remove birth control or force pregnancy for all the girls?
I have updated my notes with how to get: pregnancies, lovers/harem, bunker and sorority invite, be thrall(they are at the end). as always, this isnt a walkthrough, and im (for sure)missing some ways to do things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Current walkthrough

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks! Could you give some advise of someone wanted to create their own image packs? Like in sources for the Gifs?
You can actually just directly use video files. I replaced Jill with Cassidy Banks in my game and Val with Madison Ivy.

All I need is to download their images, resize it so the width is 400 (I use iloveimg.com's resizing feature to change the width while maintaining the aspect ratio).

For videos, I just look for sites that offer a download option for their videos. Once downloaded, right-click the video file, choose Open With -> Photos, then trim the video according to the scene I'm replacing (closest approximation cause a lot of vids ends pulling out so have to trim a moment it looks like they finish inside).

Reactions: derundann

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
You can actually just directly use video files. I replaced Jill with Cassidy Banks in my game and Val with Madison Ivy.

All I need is to download their images, resize it so the width is 400 (I use iloveimg.com's resizing feature to change the width while maintaining the aspect ratio).

For videos, I just look for sites that offer a download option for their videos. Once downloaded, right-click the video file, choose Open With -> Photos, then trim the video according to the scene I'm replacing (closest approximation cause a lot of vids ends pulling out so have to trim a moment it looks like they finish inside).
don't suspose you would be to that work? like the other guy

dukejones

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks! Could you give some advise of someone wanted to create their own image packs? Like in sources for the Gifs?
I use Adobe products. But as stated above, as long as the image is 400 pixels and the videos are MP4 (also 400 width) then you'll be good.

I created a new Pack by request:

Last edited:
Reactions: Y0GG
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes