caju

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Jill onside as either a slave or ally? When I was talking to the student you can do the coven ritual with. She mentioned their interest in Brittany. There was a green + icon footnoting the dialogue that said if Jill was an ally she would have covered for you and not informed the coven.

So I see so very few Jill scenes and never saw an option to sway her so I was wondering if anyone else knows how.
0.jpg I know she takes a load but dont ask me about the route

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Jill onside as either a slave or ally? When I was talking to the student you can do the coven ritual with. She mentioned their interest in Brittany. There was a green + icon footnoting the dialogue that said if Jill was an ally she would have covered for you and not informed the coven.

So I see so very few Jill scenes and never saw an option to sway her so I was wondering if anyone else knows how.
i believe the girlfriend route is one of the first few days her and lydia are in the park you use pink free use on her and lydia and imprgnate her. dont quote me on it though

as for swaying her i think you just interact flirt have sex with her ever chance you can and when you get to sority party is you she actually looking sick i believe it means shes swayed even if shes not girlfriend

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 1688033 I know she takes a load but dont ask me about the route
I am not referring to getting her pregnant. I am specifically referring to making her an ally. Her being pregnant still gives the footnote I am speaking of, at least with the routes i have found so far.

On an aside...
I think you can get her pregnant a couple of ways in the first week...
1) for sure is you can met Jill and Lydia when leaving the library and use a light on them obviously finishing inside Jill
2) I think some of the classroom light scenes give an option to get jill pregnant.

The thing is i have never seen a Jill scene that you specifically pick to target jill. It appears that Jill is an ancillary character to multiple scenes but not a character where you can target her specifically. [At least on the paths I have taken previously with the game.]

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
i believe the girlfriend route is one of the first few days her and lydia are in the park you use pink free use on her and lydia and imprgnate her. dont quote me on it though

as for swaying her i think you just interact flirt have sex with her ever chance you can and when you get to sority party is you she actually looking sick i believe it means shes swayed even if shes not girlfriend
I think there is another trigger because I got the she is sick scene at the party and made the sorority leader my ally but Jill was not an ally. Also I never see options to flirt with jill. Anyone know how you get these options?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I am not referring to getting her pregnant. I am specifically referring to making her an ally. Her being pregnant still gives the footnote I am speaking of, at least with the routes i have found so far.

On an aside...
I think you can get her pregnant a couple of ways in the first week...
1) for sure is you can met Jill and Lydia when leaving the library and use a light on them obviously finishing inside Jill
2) I think some of the classroom light scenes give an option to get jill pregnant.

The thing is i have never seen a Jill scene that you specifically pick to target jill. It appears that Jill is an ancillary character to multiple scenes but not a character where you can target her specifically. [At least on the paths I have taken previously with the game.]

theres a few in history class there a greed spell to which you can target jill spefically

in one of the store scenes you can greed again the one with pay 1000 for orgy with all three ladies if you scroll down you can target jill specifically

so you can pay 500 for jill 500 for lydia 500 for miss hill

in the park scene i was mentioning if you cast invasibility you can target jill specifically

and again in history class the a brown bimbo jill option those are the 4 off the top of my head.

if theres more somone please mention them or correct me

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
theres a few in history class there a greed spell to which you can target jill spefically

in one of the store scenes you can greed again the one with pay 1000 for orgy with all three ladies if you scroll down you can target jill specifically

so you can pay 500 for jill 500 for lydia 500 for miss hill

in the park scene i was mentioning if you cast invasibility you can target jill specifically

and again in history class the a brown bimbo jill option those are the 4 off the top of my head.

if theres more somone please mention them or correct me
I guess my early game memory is failing been a while since I started a fresh game I have been using a post titus save to explore multiple routes for a while now.

I wish I knew exactly how to ally her. Guess i have to restart and save spam the first week looking for Jill specifically. At least I have clues. Was hoping this was a known route. I also don't use the cheat option so the game is a bit more difficult to navigate as you have to get the right stat experience and light experience to unlock things and if this is a green unlock you often have to save cash from earlier green interactions to use all the green money options of a given event as the light often doesn't give you enough cash to cover all options.

thanks for the pointers just wish this wasn't a route i cared about so i could ignore it but i don't like Brittany exposed like this. lol.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I guess my early game memory is failing been a while since I started a fresh game I have been using a post titus save to explore multiple routes for a while now.

I wish I knew exactly how to ally her. Guess i have to restart and save spam the first week looking for Jill specifically. At least I have clues. Was hoping this was a known route. I also don't use the cheat option so the game is a bit more difficult to navigate as you have to get the right stat experience and light experience to unlock things and if this is a green unlock you often have to save cash from earlier green interactions to use all the green money options of a given event as the light often doesn't give you enough cash to cover all options.

thanks for the pointers just wish this wasn't a route i cared about so i could ignore it but i don't like Brittany exposed like this. lol.
my advise dont restart yet theres a scee on saturday today in game where you talk to sandra or something like that in libary in the libary. Talk to her first about everything you you know eventually she'll mention jill. there will be a litlle + sign telling you in that weither shes an ally or not.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019

The Jill ally stuff is referring to a green light during the second week of the game. You can pay Suzie to spy on her mother and get her as an ally or pay Jill for information to similarly recruit her. EDIT: I should mention that if you're a hardcore Jill fan -- don't worry, there'll be more opportunities to sway her to your side in the future, so don't worry too much about setting up the 'perfect run' just yet.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
for jill, you need to spend time with her and basically have 3+body. to have the convo to be your gf, she has to know BEFORE wednsday of 2nd week that you are the one who got her pregnant

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The Jill ally stuff is referring to a green light during the second week of the game. You can pay Suzie to spy on her mother and get her as an ally or pay Jill for information to similarly recruit her. EDIT: I should mention that if you're a hardcore Jill fan -- don't worry, there'll be more opportunities to sway her to your side in the future, so don't worry too much about setting up the 'perfect run' just yet.
Thanks for the info. I always used thst light to get Suzie, so I didn't know that.

TheSithPrince

Jul 19, 2021
I was wondering if we didn't already make Monica into a slave, if later on we will get the chance to do so again, in a future update, or is that the only time intended to do so?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I was wondering if we didn't already make Monica into a slave, if later on we will get the chance to do so again, in a future update, or is that the only time intended to do so?
There will probably be one or two more opportunities to do that if you chose not to previously before the game ends.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
How do you apply the time travel mod?

Thank you
The mod works by making an altered version of the "College Daze.html" file in your folder, and when you run the given file that applies the mod, it should handle everything and output a modded file and a vanilla file. Botnet, the modder, explains the specifics based of the various ways of applying the mod in one of his posts. I'm having a harder time finding the post itself, sadly.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018

my advise dont restart yet theres a scee on saturday today in game where you talk to sandra or something like that in libary in the libary. Talk to her first about everything you you know eventually she'll mention jill. there will be a litlle + sign telling you in that weither shes an ally or not.
Ahh yeah that is why i asked about how to make Jill an ally because of that very footnote. lol That was the start of the whole post chain.

cheers anyway.

Last edited:

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Not a Jill Fan but making her an ally allows Brittany to slip under the coven's radar. Well at least that was my impression of the what the footnote was telling me was possible. I'd like to get that result as my base save file. And play variants run throughs from there as the game progresses.

I haven't restarted a game since the titus confrontation so a restart isn't a bad thing as my memory is fading of the early game content anyway. I enjoy the game and the game isn't grindy at all and the options of playstyle are numerous that restarting isn't as onerous as some game where the amount of grind for fab content gives me the impression the devs are prudes.

As an aside does anyone know what the corruption stat is for, or has that not been revealed yet?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Not a Jill Fan but making her an ally allows Brittany to slip under the coven's radar. Well at least that was my impression of the what the footnote was telling me was possible. I'd like to get that result as my base save file. And play variants run throughs from there as the game progresses.

I haven't restarted a game since the titus confrontation so a restart isn't a bad thing as my memory is fading of the early game content anyway. I enjoy the game and the game isn't grindy at all and the options of playstyle are numerous that restarting isn't as onerous as some game where the amount of grind for fab content gives me the impression the devs are prudes.

As an aside does anyone know what the corruption stat is for, or has that not been revealed yet?
If im not mistaken, with corruption you give part of yourself to the queen and increase the chance to become her servant

TheSithPrince

Jul 19, 2021
Okay Thanks! :D Appreciate the quick responding sooner to thank you, I got signed out, then password had to be reset, then computer died, then I lost the power cord, It's just like Frick me right? XD, anyways Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here
Nov 24, 2020

I think having Jill as an ally, let's the MC stay under the covens radar. I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_everhard
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes