AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The argument could be made it keeps under the Barberry's radar. Given Karen is also in the Coven and watching you.
yeah but with karen and kayla you can fix that buy making em your lovers although not sure why she gets upset that her daughter is your lover two i get mom she stole her boyfirend but the daughter

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Not a Jill Fan but making her an ally allows Brittany to slip under the coven's radar. Well at least that was my impression of the what the footnote was telling me was possible. I'd like to get that result as my base save file. And play variants run throughs from there as the game progresses.

I haven't restarted a game since the titus confrontation so a restart isn't a bad thing as my memory is fading of the early game content anyway. I enjoy the game and the game isn't grindy at all and the options of playstyle are numerous that restarting isn't as onerous as some game where the amount of grind for fab content gives me the impression the devs are prudes.

As an aside does anyone know what the corruption stat is for, or has that not been revealed yet?
Apparently it strengthens the Succubus Queen.

Her mood and attitude if you meet her in the third Saturday changes according to your corruption level.

From what the text says every time the player uses one, the PC loses a happy memory, with bigger corruption gains taking bigger ones.

If Val is any indication, repeatedly using the black lights may leave one with constant memory loss.

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
For some reason the pics for the characters in Val's Game Shop don't load so no idea what they look like to choose who I want on my team or whatever.

Parisien

Apr 13, 2018
I cant seem to progress further than the night of the Titus showdown, or more specifically August 15th, because it doesnt matter how I end the day, (Titus, or Mrs. Maywood Cum Addiction Event) it always says "Continue. (Not yet implemented)" and I cant click on it. It is the current version and I managed to progress further in numerous other saves. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Thanks

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I cant seem to progress further than the night of the Titus showdown, or more specifically August 15th, because it doesnt matter how I end the day, (Titus, or Mrs. Maywood Cum Addiction Event) it always says "Continue. (Not yet implemented)" and I cant click on it. It is the current version and I managed to progress further in numerous other saves. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Thanks
Are you using mods?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
v156a_varmod: the game with a variable editor on the character page, as well as stats cheat on phone
v156a_fullmod: varmod + timetravel. This ports the 121a mod over, and does not support timetravel on the last day yet. Expect bugs, but should be fairly stable.

v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a (bugfix: Kayla's page)
Added alpha version of timetravel on 156a.
156a updated to fix some bugs
Full version of 156a released
is this up to date?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok Guys too forever but i Have A few ifts for you tookj a dam week and got stuck going back like three times.

i wouyld have gone farther but quite frankly ive run out of patience to do it and i think its important to at least see there once on you own.

since most friday missable scenes can be replay satarday after noon i didnt do them so ifd wanted to could do it yourself. i just figured the bunker stuff being one of the most about thins was a good place place want you find in bunker is important cxonversation stuff for karen and demon queen so thats why i stoper here and not saturday morining.

I am giving you a save up to 2nd friday up toio bunker start sort of ultimate save. and A modded html file since a lot of you dont know how to make iit.

The Save starts right at the conversation with suzie you are going to wannt to chose the start investigation option.
Then if there stoill time after bunker go to libary and talk to karen tell her everything thing that happened in dungeon. it gives extra info stuff when you talk to queen in morning. If i did it right you shopuld have all posibvle contract option for sat morning fun biit after vals game so good and happy enslaving

just unzip the file here a replace the html with the modded one and for the save when you open html go love then load from disk and select folder you just downloaded

i also added the mods folder and appy mods folder so you can just update any new html you get.

My advice with the save guyts is because there a shit ton of checkpoints on the save. if you want to go back and see sertain stuff watch them then remove the checkpoints. Because there are so many it did slow down my firefox.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
ok Guys too forever but i Have A few ifts for you tookj a dam week and got stuck going back like three times.

i wouyld have gone farther but quite frankly ive run out of patience to do it and i think its important to at least see there once on you own.

since most friday missable scenes can be replay satarday after noon i didnt do them so ifd wanted to could do it yourself. i just figured the bunker stuff being one of the most about thins was a good place place want you find in bunker is important cxonversation stuff for karen and demon queen so thats why i stoper here and not saturday morining.

I am giving you a save up to 2nd friday up toio bunker start sort of ultimate save. and A modded html file since a lot of you dont know how to make iit.

The Save starts right at the conversation with suzie you are going to wannt to chose the start investigation option.
Then if there stoill time after bunker go to libary and talk to karen tell her everything thing that happened in dungeon. it gives extra info stuff when you talk to queen in morning. If i did it right you shopuld have all posibvle contract option for sat morning fun biit after vals game so good and happy enslaving

just unzip the file here a replace the html with the modded one and for the save when you open html go love then load from disk and select folder you just downloaded

i also added the mods folder and appy mods folder so you can just update any new html you get.
Whenever I load up your save, the game gets really slow and takes a while to load every new page

ooenigmaoo

Dec 9, 2019
is there a guide for Ms.Maywood love option or is it not implemented in the game yet?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes