AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Whenever I load up your save, the game gets really slow and takes a while to load every new page
yeah i was having that issues it was all the dam checkpoints my adive is once \you see what you've wanted remove em

SenatorSpoon

Mar 5, 2021
I cant seem to progress further than the night of the Titus showdown, or more specifically August 15th, because it doesnt matter how I end the day, (Titus, or Mrs. Maywood Cum Addiction Event) it always says "Continue. (Not yet implemented)" and I cant click on it. It is the current version and I managed to progress further in numerous other saves. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Thanks
What do I have to do to get the cum addiction event to be an option for me

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Does anyone know how you become a thrall/fake thrall of the coven with the event that does the ritual? I triggered that event once but can't seem to replicate it.

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know how you become a thrall/fake thrall of the coven with the event that does the ritual? I triggered that event once but can't seem to replicate it.
If I remember right, you lie to Kyle about being part of the coven, lie to Ms Chang, lie to Barberry, then I think on the night of the hunt or the Titus fight you rescue Barberry (make sure you aren't invisible). I have never actually done this, though.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
If I remember right, you lie to Kyle about being part of the coven, lie to Ms Chang, lie to Barberry, then I think on the night of the hunt or the Titus fight you rescue Barberry (make sure you aren't invisible). I have never actually done this, though.
theres is a few ways fuck jill every chance she is a way in to the coven or the Night of the Titus fight Just (No Lights Choice) run into the fight between Barberry and The demon(forgot name?) the next day she will offer you a chance to join coven.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
hmm i don't ever remembering rescuing Barberry.
If this is the case i think this is a mutually exclusive outcome to getting Rachael pregnant to do so you have to choose to rescue her vs go to the fight with barberry.

theres is a few ways fuck jill every chance she is a way in to the coven or the Night of the Titus fight Just (No Lights Choice) run into the fight between Barberry and The demon(forgot name?) the next day she will offer you a chance to join coven.
I did fuck Jill multiple times before the Titus fight but I guess I need to do more.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
hmm i don't ever remembering rescuing Barberry.
If this is the case i think this is a mutually exclusive outcome to getting Rachael pregnant to do so you have to choose to rescue her vs go to the fight with barberry.

I did fuck Jill multiple times before the Titus fight but I guess I need to do more.
The Jill is a werid one needs high love? or some was it fit (10 or higher?) and intellgince(10 or higher?) maybe even getting her preg

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
The Jill is a werid one needs high love? or some was it fit (10 or higher?) and intellgince(10 or higher?) maybe even getting her preg
Thanks.

I can't seem to trigger it at all. I even cheated by tweaking the code giving myself 15 in every stat, (I don't use the cheat option normally) so I just picked a background and tweaked it to cheat on the stats and I still can't get the event to trigger.

I had sex with jill multiple times, i used a green light event to bribe her, a brown light event to bimbofy her. I got her preggers and made her my girlfriend as well. I can't seem to get the even to trigger with jill.

This suggests there is a trigger outside jill that is also required I would guess that I am not doing.

this game has so many layers it is great but if you want to duplicate a specific outcome it is a bit annoying as so many choices can really effect things making it hard to get the outcome you want. Rather have the complexity but it is a pain at these moments. lol.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Thanks.

I can't seem to trigger it at all. I even cheated by tweaking the code giving myself 15 in every stat, (I don't use the cheat option normally) so I just picked a background and tweaked it to cheat on the stats and I still can't get the event to trigger.

I had sex with jill multiple times, i used a green light event to bribe her, a brown light event to bimbofy her. I got her preggers and made her my girlfriend as well. I can't seem to get the even to trigger with jill.

This suggests there is a trigger outside jill that is also required I would guess that I am not doing.

this game has so many layers it is great but if you want to duplicate a specific outcome it is a bit annoying as so many choices can really effect things making it hard to get the outcome you want. Rather have the complexity but it is a pain at these moments. lol.
One of the other ways is to use the pink light on Ward during the Monday English class. If you do that, Barberry will take over on Wednesday and invite you to be a thrall if you fulfill other conditions. I wish I could give a more in-depth guide but there's so many different routes at this point that even I can't keep track of what specific paths you have to go down lol.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
One of the other ways is to use the pink light on Ward during the Monday English class. If you do that, Barberry will take over on Wednesday and invite you to be a thrall if you fulfill other conditions. I wish I could give a more in-depth guide but there's so many different routes at this point that even I can't keep track of what specific paths you have to go down lol.

Oh i get it, the game is complex and that makes it a great game. The one caveat is that it can be a bitch to reproduce an event if you don't pay attention and know exactly what the triggers are for an event especially if the event triggered happens days later. But as I said this complexity makes for great a great game.

I do know that I have been using pink, green and brown events in Ward's class depending what pops up. I will have to watch the day of the week and Mondays are now 'International Ward gets a pink event day,' from now on. And the fact that you narrowed a trigger down to a day of the week, a Monday, a location, Ward's class. With an effect Barberry taking over the class on a Wednesday. REALLY narrows things down. The game doesn't have very many Monday's yet so that isn't onerous to try each Monday to find the exact one that trigger's Barberry making you a Thrall.

Ta.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Yes, from what I recall it's easy as long as you know the path. Do the Titus event on Monday. Have someone else help Rachel (or ignore her) and go to the Barberry vs Keera fight. You have to either not cast anything or fail to cast anything (if not cheating you can fail at casting yellow here if your level is below 5. If you are cheating then don't cast a spell). Barberry will see that you helped her and will ask you to be her Thrall on Tuesday. In all cases the ritual will fail but Ms. Chang will lie and say it was successful because she doesn't want you to get in to trouble.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Yes, from what I recall it's easy as long as you know the path. Do the Titus event on Monday. Have someone else help Rachel (or ignore her) and go to the Barberry vs Keera fight. You have to either not cast anything or fail to cast anything (if not cheating you can fail at casting yellow here if your level is below 5. If you are cheating then don't cast a spell). Barberry will see that you helped her and will ask you to be her Thrall on Tuesday. In all cases the ritual will fail but Ms. Chang will lie and say it was successful because she doesn't want you to get in to trouble.
You can also trigger it on Wednesday Aug 14th in case you wish to save Rachel yourself. On Monday Aug 12th you can cast a pink light event in Ward's class room and this will get her in "trouble" with Barberry who will take over the class on Wednesday the 14th and if you have a high enough fitness (This is speculation on my part based on what she says to you.) you will get the Ritual event that night.

The first Monday of the game you don't have an option for a pink light event in Ward's class room but you do on the 12th. So these two events trigger the thrall ritual. The advantage of the Ward path is that if you save Rachel yourself and you have a good blue light level you can get her pregnant that normally wont happen.

Reactions: gojira667

weedman4251

Oct 10, 2017
Finally fixed the problem, I think, so if anyone wants to play the latest version on their phone just use this mod file instead of the original, if they are any problems let me know.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
The Jill ally stuff is referring to a green light during the second week of the game. You can pay Suzie to spy on her mother and get her as an ally or pay Jill for information to similarly recruit her. EDIT: I should mention that if you're a hardcore Jill fan -- don't worry, there'll be more opportunities to sway her to your side in the future, so don't worry too much about setting up the 'perfect run' just yet.
So I think I found a bug with jill being a spy.

As you may recall I was trying to get the coven ritual to trigger and people steered me towards jill before you told me about the Ward's classroom pink event(Huge help by the way.) So I did the jill green event and made her a spy. As well as got her pregnant and made her my girlfriend. This was all done to because I incorrectly thought she was the coven thrall ritual trigger.

However when i got to the conversation with Sydney i got the note saying if Jill was directly working for me she could have covered for me. Which i thought was odd as I thought she was a spy already. So I look at the code for the page with Sydney it seems to look for jill being a spy, and i looked at the green event which has this $jill_spy to true.

So it appears that between Jill becoming a spy and the meeting with Sydney Jills spy status gets removed. This could be an intended thing that a given event causes jill to stop spying for you or it could be a bug. I don't know coding really at all, I just can tweak a few things in code that are simple.

i wouldn't have even noticed if i hadn't been trying to figure out how the trigger the coven ritual event and people told me they thought jill was the key.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
So I think I found a bug with jill being a spy.

As you may recall I was trying to get the coven ritual to trigger and people steered me towards jill before you told me about the Ward's classroom pink event(Huge help by the way.) So I did the jill green event and made her a spy. As well as got her pregnant and made her my girlfriend. This was all done to because I incorrectly thought she was the coven thrall ritual trigger.

However when i got to the conversation with Sydney i got the note saying if Jill was directly working for me she could have covered for me. Which i thought was odd as I thought she was a spy already. So I look at the code for the page with Sydney it seems to look for jill being a spy, and i looked at the green event which has this $jill_spy to true.

So it appears that between Jill becoming a spy and the meeting with Sydney Jills spy status gets removed. This could be an intended thing that a given event causes jill to stop spying for you or it could be a bug. I don't know coding really at all, I just can tweak a few things in code that are simple.

i wouldn't have even noticed if i hadn't been trying to figure out how the trigger the coven ritual event and people told me they thought jill was the key.
Are you using a mod?

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Are you using a mod?
No.

I did change the code for one part of the game, where you pick your identity for your stat bonuses i changed the "I don't really fit into any clique" option to give +12to each stat instead of +2. I did this so I knew I would pass any stat check while trying to find the trigger for the coven ritual. It wasn't needed (I think) but at the time people were saying Jill was the trigger and you needed various stats to trigger the event. And i didn't want to find the trigger only to fail because I lacked a given stat. This was before you told me the how to trigger the event. And i didn't restart the game.

I don't play with any cheats and the game doesn't really need mods.

There is a chance I made a mistake and went back to an earlier save or used the back key in the game to go back before the Jill green event and did something else but i am 90% certain I didn't do that as the sole purpose of the run was to seek out Jill events as I mistakenly though she was a coven ritual trigger.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes