Oct 8, 2020
i downloaded the file, and when its in my folder its an rar file, i compress into a zip file then extract, but it turns into an rar file again in the file rather than an application i can play. help.
You need a program like 7-zip or winrar to use .rar files. 7-zip is free, and winRar works on the honor system with regards to payment.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a way to cut/paste the code you added/changed easily to newer versions?
The code no but unless they update the varmod. The only other way besides the abusing the time travel mod is either save the changes on the Older varmod version of cd then load the latest cd or try and edit the variables on the latest cd.

Reactions: Totharan

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
since that update, where everything is "repeatable"
smell like a sandbox shite

its become a mess

there is where a choice where mc can take his mom to gift shop with JAKE
but the image is Jane? and using orange light, Devin already a female, and JANE too?
and MC is not surprised?
i never touch those two guys XD

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020

its become a mess

but the image is Jane? and using orange light, Devin already a female, and JANE too?
and MC is not surprised?
Ok lets start with The "repeatable" part is for those who don't use the time travel mod.
if you are visted the gift shop and use the Orange Light its the dream gift shop so it changes everything there. As for the never meet the Female Devin or Jake thats Probably an oversight.

Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019

its become a mess

and MC is not surprised?
If you'd like to share your save, I can try to fix these issues in a future release. Unless you're using a mod, in which case you're on your own.

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
After the next game week, the game will continue but you'll basically just be marching towards the finale so you won't be able to divide up your time throughout the day or anything.
So the ending of the game will be similar to the beginning few days?

CaptainMontana

Nov 30, 2017
v156a_varmod: the game with a variable editor on the character page, as well as stats cheat on phone
v156a_fullmod: varmod + timetravel. This ports the 121a mod over, and does not support timetravel on the last day yet. Expect bugs, but should be fairly stable.

v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a (bugfix: Kayla's page)
Added alpha version of timetravel on 156a.
156a updated to fix some bugs
Full version of 156a released
Do you plan to update this mod to v180d anytime soon? Or are you skipping this Version?

TheSithPrince

Jul 19, 2021
I Have a question for the creator of the game, Do you have any intention of (whenever you are near to finishing the game) Putting a looping / replay mechanism in so that we can start from the beginning of the game again (possibly with all or most of the choices we made at the end still in effect, specifically contracts & marriages?) & If not . . . could you? That would be cool, we could replay it over & over & never get bored :D (also it would be kinda cool to be engaged to Sofia or others when you restart :D), Anyways, just an Idea, Keep Up The Great Work :D

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I Have a question for the creator of the game, Do you have any intention of (whenever you are near to finishing the game) Putting a looping / replay mechanism in so that we can start from the beginning of the game again (possibly with all or most of the choices we made at the end still in effect, specifically contracts & marriages?) & If not . . . could you? That would be cool, we could replay it over & over & never get bored :D (also it would be kinda cool to be engaged to Sofia or others when you restart :D), Anyways, just an Idea, Keep Up The Great Work :D
I think G28 stated when finishes the game would move to the next one, and something the like if someone else wants to do it, then go ahead, but he doesn't go to offer suport.
But I am not sure.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
No, I don't have any plans to implement or support that in the future, but you're free to use the mods linked in the OP to do exactly what you're describing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If not too much trouble, could someone tell me what kind of lactation content there is and how much there is of it?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
If not too much trouble, could someone tell me what kind of lactation content there is and how much there is of it?
There isn't too much of lactation specifically, it's just a couple of scenes at the beginning of the game.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes