G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
man this is like my fav game currently and the updates come very fast too!

I keep putting off finding Azor Ahai(?) cus I want to make the assistant learn about juicy secrets that will get me laid. Will that be a problem in the future? :0
Nope, the game just checks if you've gotten a secret, not when. So you can wait until later to play catch-up or get it out of the way early until she has something relevant to tell you later. And, just to reiterate, you'll be able to play the game and get the best ending without ever taking corruption. That includes using the assistant to look into people.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I duno what the best ending is, but I consider a fully corrupted MC with a bunch of slaves to be it!

Reactions: jazz154

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Probably my favorite html game now along with westane's The Company. Great job on making this and updating frequently while upholding the standard. I have 2 questions about the newest update.
Is Jake evening/night scene influenced by former choices with him(specifically the dream-male/female path and transformation)?
Is anyone personality changeable permanently at current state of development?
Thanks in advance

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is Jake evening/night scene influenced by former choices with him(specifically the dream-male/female path and transformation)?
No, but future scenes will be. I'm going to be kind of redoing how they work under the hood going into in-game Saturday/Sunday, so that it'll be easier to check their progress for future scenes across all characters. It's still worth choosing the paths now for characters in a run because you will get credit for them when your run moves into the weekend.

Is anyone personality changeable permanently at current state of development?
Thanks in advance
Not yet, but the end of in-game Friday will have the first permanent decision between Monica and Mrs. Wilson. There'll be another one over the weekend for Professor Patel as well. There is, right now, a semi-permanent decision in whether or not you blackmailed Professor Ward, which does affect her behavior in the newest update on Patreon.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
As I grew fond for Monica I don't want to lose her, but at the same time, I like the affair with her mother...

Reactions: rosh3n

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I am positively surprised by this game. Right now it might be the best of its kind, only rival I could think of is The Company, but I think I actually prefer the writing here.

The only thing I would ask for is to offer more options to be gentle/nice. The game offers so many different options and that's fantastic, but personally I prefer seduction to breaking and it does feel as if that comes a little short.
Don't get me wrong, it is there, definitely and it's also your game, not mine, its just the type of content I personally enjoy even more. Gently pushing someone into a specific direction instead of beating her into it.

But again, as it is now, this is a great game, looking forward to the next update and I can't believe I missed this until now.

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
As I grew fond for Monica I don't want to lose her, but at the same time, I like the affair with her mother...
Haha, it won't be easy, but it will be possible to redeem both and still keep the harem going.

I am positively surprised by this game. Right now it might be the best of its kind, only rival I could think of is The Company, but I think I actually prefer the writing here.

The only thing I would ask for is to offer more options to be gentle/nice. The game offers so many different options and that's fantastic, but personally I prefer seduction to breaking and it does feel as if that comes a little short.
Don't get me wrong, it is there, definitely and it's also your game, not mine, its just the type of content I personally enjoy even more. Gently pushing someone into a specific direction instead of beating her into it.

But again, as it is now, this is a great game, looking forward to the next update and I can't believe I missed this until now.
For what it's worth, I also enjoy slow burn conversions. Sometimes you have to 'roleplay' to get those results right now by intentionally not pushing a scene further, but I agree there could be some improvement. You'll definitely find more of it in the next batch of content and once the replayable training scenes get better implementation.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Just gave this game a try and played through the first two or so days. I'm really impressed with the number of options and the quality of the writing.

Some of the dancing lights can't turn into spells no matter what choices you make, right? Like the dancing pink light at the beginning, or some of the lights during the pep rally, or the blue and yellow ones at dinner on the second day? I assume they're just there to give you extra points in that color if you pay the energy cost.

Does the girls' dominance stat work in both directions, like in The Company, where a girl having high dominance will unlock different options/scenes? Or is it just a measure of how submissive she is, so only having low dominance gives you more options?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Some of the dancing lights can't turn into spells no matter what choices you make, right? Like the dancing pink light at the beginning, or some of the lights during the pep rally, or the blue and yellow ones at dinner on the second day? I assume they're just there to give you extra points in that color if you pay the energy cost.
Yeah, you'll be able to use them if you're at least level 5 starting from in-game Tuesday.

Does the girls' dominance stat work in both directions, like in The Company, where a girl having high dominance will unlock different options/scenes? Or is it just a measure of how submissive she is, so only having low dominance gives you more options?
In the first day, there's actually an alternate scene with Mrs. Maywood/your mom in the mall if you turned her into a slave. If she has low submissiveness then she's an angry slave whereas if she has high submissiveness she's a happy slave. I intend for there to be more scenes in that flavor, especially with the people you've blackmailed, but for now that's the biggest one in-game.

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
In the first day, there's actually an alternate scene with Mrs. Maywood/your mom in the mall if you turned her into a slave. If she has low submissiveness then she's an angry slave whereas if she has high submissiveness she's a happy slave. I intend for there to be more scenes in that flavor, especially with the people you've blackmailed, but for now that's the biggest one in-game.
That's cool, I'll check that out. In that mall scene, if you choose the act like a mommy option, she's pretty dominant, and I wasn't sure if that was related to the dominance stat or if there were other kinds of scenes where the girls react in dominant ways (not just by rejecting your advances if not submissive enough).

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
That's cool, I'll check that out. In that mall scene, if you choose the act like a mommy option, she's pretty dominant, and I wasn't sure if that was related to the dominance stat or if there were other kinds of scenes where the girls react in dominant ways (not just by rejecting your advances if not submissive enough).
Yeah for now most of it is just based on the character's default personality. So like Karen is naturally a very dominant person, even if you're using a green or pink light on her. Or, as you mentioned, the mommy roleplay option tends to make characters pseudo-dominant, where they're overly clingy and obsessive towards you. As you spend more time with characters and mess around with their original stats, I'll be able to create more variety in passages so that everyone doesn't have the exact same experience.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Will there be an option to see the stats in the game? For those who prefer to min/max?
If you mean for characters, you already can in the phone. If you mean variable changes when making decisions, the short answer is no, because that would require a lot of extra work lol.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
I think Jill and Sophia are my favorites so far, with Monica's mother so far down that list it ain't even funny.
Great game, I look forward to seeing what happens on some of the paths I created.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
I dearly wish I can change some of the images of this game. Specifically the tonne of women who reminds me that my mum, at the age of 55, is still younger and better-looking than all of them. But otherwise, it's a great game.
A fan of the theory of Sigmund Freud I take it? That just sounds like a huge bonus for me. It gives you goals to work up to, since, luckily! you can actually edit the images.

If you go into the game folder then the images folder, click through or search until you find the name of the character then you should see all their relevant pictures, just replace them with the other pictures, keep the original file name (ideally, stretch the image so it's the same size as the initial one too, just in case) and moms the word :)

Edit: I misread your post and thought you said you didn't like that they looked like your mother, fixed that bit, I just changed some images myself, it's a good time.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes