Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Does anyone know when the game will go farther then it does
You don't know how long I've been waiting for someone to ask that question.
Take a look here, line 110:
Untitled.png
Opening the html file in Notepad++ lags the program out. Indeed when starting the game for the first time it's reasonably fast, till you get to the current content and it lags at first 1 second between choices, then 3, then 5.
That's because, G28, in all his yanderedev coding glory, has coded the game on a single line of code.
Untitled.png
A single line of code, 21 million characters long. When you select a choice late game, the game has to go through the entire code string to the relevant choice, then proceed to the next section.
And you wonder why this is so laggy.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Considering .218a isn't a public release, no. Anything past .205a is a spoiler for people who haven't donated so people who write guides respect G28 and respect the public release
Well, if you enter the patreon without being subscribed, you still get an idea of what the new scenes are.

Reactions: Dysphorika

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hey Hollywood, you should hire this guy to write movie plots or better yet whole universes, really didn't expect everything to connect together and better yet considering you work with limitations of available visuals it's outright impressive.
Nothing but respect from me.
To be honest, while I love the game, it isn't hard to have more originality than Hollywood these days. Most movies are remakes of older movies. Even Star Wars was revived, and Disney is doing a great job to displease the fans.

If Disney picked this game we probably would even see the MC with flying powers or even something similar, or a vilain which counters cum addiction for no damn reason just to piss off the fans.

Last edited:

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Is it possible to get an eternal contract for Brittney? Seems like all the blackmailed girls can also be entered in one.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to get an eternal contract for Brittney? Seems like all the blackmailed girls can also be entered in one.
Yes you need Both Brittany and Mrs maywood (mom) in contracts during the saturday contract start you can give her a "contract" to sign.

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
This game is fantastic. Left this review:

The best game I've played on this site, hands down, and I've played a lot. I suspect the basic name (leading you to believe the game's premise is boring, when its everything but) and being a gif/text-based browser game might be turning people away - don't be one of those people, trust me:

Should tell you everything that I'm not even much into text games - this game is just out of this world. Full of great writing, fun scenarios, every damned fetish in the world, and even *good gameplay*. Instead of being a repetitive grind fest having deep but few choice mechanics, the whole thing is built upon mutually exlusive choices, so to build your stats you just go through the story as you'd like, which opens and closes doors, rather than you having to repeat stuff or choices being few (in fact, the amount of choice here is staggering).

On top of that, each fetish is expertly handled, exploring what's compelling about it rather than using it for cheap thrills.

If I absolutely had to come up with criticism for this game, it's that it could use (1) more gifs (2) gifs that depict more kinky sex (the scenarios you find yourself in are everything but vanilla, but the sex depicted in the gifs often is).

That's a minor niggle though. Overall, this game is just outright fantastic and should get much more attention.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Yes you need Both Brittany and Mrs maywood (mom) in contracts during the saturday contract start you can give her a "contract" to sign.
Im confused... so you need Brittany and Mrs. Maywood BOTH in a contract so that you can sign her in ANOTHER contract?! How'd you get Brittany in a contract at the beginning of the game?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes