blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
I'm not sure how that happened, but I'll include in the next update a hard reset so that no matter what day it is in your save, it'll be correctly set to Friday lol.
Thank you very much! Only the date is wrong, everything else was perfect, no bug found, running smoothly! Great job!

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Hello just a quick question, how do you get your energy back?
I mean I don't see any way other than sleep and so it blocks a lot of possibilities with the lights.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Whenever I try to save (not to disk) i get "Error: localStorage quota Exceeded." and it wont let me save in chrome. Is this caused on my End? Can i fix it?

I didn't see any past comment so i couldn't find a solution.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Whenever I try to save (not to disk) i get "Error: localStorage quota Exceeded." and it wont let me save in chrome. Is this caused on my End? Can i fix it?

I didn't see any past comment so i couldn't find a solution.
I recommend saving to disk instead cause Chrome has issues with HTML files at times. You could try clearing Chrome's cache or even re-installing it to be sure.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Sorry in advance for the stupid question, but can you have sex with Mrs Maywood in this version? If so, how?

Thanks.
Actually you can if you have enough in purple magic. If i remember, you have 2 occasion not only to have sex with her but to make her pregnant. You can use the cheat to max out all your stat (in the first page) and can try different route to know how you can have her (if you want).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
I think the next public update will be available when friday will be finish.
What will happend the week end? because we don't go in class, it's an opportunity to encounter new girls, place and to have news activities.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Anyone know when the next version will be released?
Once Friday is finished, it'll be released publicly. I don't have an exact time frame yet, but I'll release something by the 28th at the latest. If Friday gets finished earlier, then I'll release it earlier. If you're really antsy, $1+ patrons get access to weekly builds with whatever I have done at the time.

Revan447

Jan 15, 2018
Once Friday is finished, it'll be released publicly. I don't have an exact time frame yet, but I'll release something by the 28th at the latest. If Friday gets finished earlier, then I'll release it earlier. If you're really antsy, $1+ patrons get access to weekly builds with whatever I have done at the time.
Thanks for the response!

Rule97

May 2, 2018
It's possible to have sex with Monica or Rio before Monica brainwashing and apart that scene where you stop time during class?

Also what's the less relevant attribute to upgrade so far? Fitness?

Reactions: Rask o' Treve

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
It's possible to have sex with Monica or Rio before Monica brainwashing and apart that scene where you stop time during class?

Also what's the less relevant attribute to upgrade so far? Fitness?
Monica yes, Rio no. On day 2 you can go to the library with Monica and fuck her there with (I think) pink (lust) magic.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey Dev please tell me Rio will remember if you fucked her and will be pissed at first because she was ment to be a virgin. She will eventually realise she likes you and you can fuck her again without lights. Quick question will the descriptions change cause I am blackmailing the ginger teacher and it says she finds me not very attractive however as time goes on surely that will change

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hey Dev please tell me Rio will remember if you fucked her and will be pissed at first because she was ment to be a virgin. She will eventually realise she likes you and you can fuck her again without lights. Quick question will the descriptions change cause I am blackmailing the ginger teacher and it says she finds me not very attractive however as time goes on surely that will change
Rio has a few different reactions on Friday depending on how the previous day went. She can be confused/traumatized to excited and eager to continue experimenting. The love/lust/submissiveness descriptions do change over time and how characters perceive certain interactions will change as well. For instance, right now your teacher's not a fan of being blackmailed, but depending on how you treat her, she might come to find you a 'kind master' and start to actually prefer it to being free. You can see a glimpse of this in the Brittany maid scene where it branches off in a number of ways depending on your stats and how you treat her.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes