vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v230e content.

There are two files in the archive:
v230e-varmod.html
v230e-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.
Update??

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know what causes the demons to die during the Titus hunt? Because I just reached the drug empire scene on Saturday and noticed there was no Candy, the phone says she was killed but gives no specifics. I don't think I did anything different to my normal route through the hunt

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone know what causes the demons to die during the Titus hunt? Because I just reached the drug empire scene on Saturday and noticed there was no Candy, the phone says she was killed but gives no specifics. I don't think I did anything different to my normal route through the hunt
short answer you kill them , long answer Raven can by "ate" we she has stacy knowed out, Keera can be killed During the Keera and Barberry fight by you, Candy not sure on all the deaths but The console overkiad power to demons or you kill all demons post fight

Indixavior

Nov 16, 2020
Hey guys, found and I'm excited to play! What do you guys think is the best way to play as a newbie?

I've heard conflicting opinions on whether to have cheats/mods turned on. Or to follow specific guides to get optimal stats? Are there npc/important scenes that are blocked and hard to get without cheats?

Basically what is the optimal way to play this game for fun?

*Side note, Is there only 2 different routes(lover/slave) for npc?

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Hey guys, found and I'm excited to play! What do you guys think is the best way to play as a newbie?

I've heard conflicting opinions on whether to have cheats/mods turned on. Or to follow specific guides to get optimal stats?

The current avaible mods are a varaib;e edited with checkpoint (time travel) which is outdated and only goes so far or the checkpoint mod which can be applied to any update. as for Cheats vs no cheats cheats you won't have to worry about failing any ligth and attibrute check. Lover vs Slave. Lover is the more kinder apporch (no blackmail, Massive Harem). Slave is more forceful approach (blackmailed and Contracts) To be fair you could a Lover contract run best of both worlds and marry all women which of current writing still 10 Marriable women, and 20 lovers? and 20 contracted?

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Been having an issue getting Mrs. Maywood as lover recently. I know I've done it in previous runs but I seem to be missing something now. On Thursday Early Evening my stats are at: Love Level 3 (96 points) and Disgust Level -1 (-42 points). All interactions from then to talk about Britney go well but never develop into lover. Did I miss a trigger?

I've heard conflicting opinions on whether to have cheats/mods turned on. Or to follow specific guides to get optimal stats? Are there npc/important scenes that are blocked and hard to get without cheats?

No the routes available are pretty broad. And even the "slave" routes can be varied (mind control vs demonic contract, etc). And I don't think anyone really considers the "phonerelated" cheat as actually cheating. As far as best way to play as a newbie: don't rob yourself of the blind playthrough. Just play the game on your first run. Do whatever. It'll be entertaining regardless.

Cirillval

Mar 12, 2022
Been having an issue getting Mrs. Maywood as lover recently. I know I've done it in previous runs but I seem to be missing something now. On Thursday Early Evening my stats are at: Love Level 3 (96 points) and Disgust Level -1 (-42 points). All interactions from then to talk about Britney go well but never develop into lover. Did I miss a trigger?
If I remember correctly, the opportunity to have an affair with her opens on August 17, in the evening

Oct 8, 2020

There is no such thing as a "perfect run" in this game. Dozens of playthroughs and there are still scenes I never knew about because I was so focused on "perfect". There will always be scenes or NPCs you miss out on, simply because of the passage of time.

Personally I always play with cheatrelated because I like the power fantasy, and the idea of the main character only getting his powers after arriving on campus makes me imagine him only getting his cheat stats as well, so he fell asleep in the car and woke up a hulking sex god.

Reactions: Dazed&confused

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021

In my opinion you should play without cheats for a first time play through. Having incest on or off is up to you. It's not really a game when you play with the cheats, and there's variations and mechanics you won't experience.

No guides for a new player. They tend to railroad players and imply "This is the best choice."

Speaking of cheats, I'd love a lights only cheat. That way I can still manage stats, energy and money without worrying about not being able to cast lights.

Last edited:

Cirillval

Mar 12, 2022

You can play through the game two times. The first time without cheats, mods and guides to try to figure it out yourself. In the second one with warmod and botnet to understand the plot and seduce all the girls.
It's not that route, but rather ways of interaction. Nobody forbids fucked girl and not having relationships with her. Plus, last week added the ability to turn several girls into whores. And there are several pairs of candidates for a body swap.

Sep 5, 2020
there 286 pages I don't even remember where the slave route guide is i know it rude to ask you guys but does anyone know which page it was on.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
If I remember correctly, the opportunity to have an affair with her opens on August 17, in the evening
I keep getting cockblocked by Britney relationship. Or at least that's what seems to be happening. I just can't seem to get them both in a lover run.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes