BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
That would be so cool. I have a problem with at least two actresses in College Daze and with a pic mod system that allows others to create and post mods for it would solve that easily. Not trying to add to your workload (except I am lol) but maybe contact Wape and see how he managed to create something like that.
Out of curiosity which girls do you not like?

romanus1550

Nov 30, 2019
Wow, I thought you would say something like Mrs. Wilson and one of the other characters.
Why those two?
Wait no I meant Mrs. Wilson, not Ms. Hill (although she isn't great either unless she has bangs ,she does look good there), I just hate how the actresses look.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Just to let everyone know, it's going to be a little bit longer, 1 - 2 hours probably, and then I'll have it up. There's a lot of moving parts at the end to take care of.
Honestly, kudos to you for being active in this community and sharing your game, AND being more than reasonable with release dates (even despite the whole pandemic situation).

I'd also like to mention that this is a pretty amazing HTML game, as others have said before. Keep up the great work, dude.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Alright, update is out. Just to reiterate a few points from the changelog in case you don't see them:

- All .gifs are replaced with .webm, so you might need a plugin to see them on your device. This also means you have to download the whole game again, but it's substantially smaller than a single update would otherwise be.

- In order to see everything, you'll need at least two different saves - one where you went into town on Thursday and got your professors drunk, and one where you didn't.

- Also, when Ms. Hill shows up, she can show up wearing a different outfit if you got her to dress differently on Tuesday, and you can have a fun night with her if you previously got her to agree to sleep in your bed for the weekend.

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
Alright, update is out. Just to reiterate a few points from the changelog in case you don't see them:

- All .gifs are replaced with .webm, so you might need a plugin to see them on your device. This also means you have to download the whole game again, but it's substantially smaller than a single update would otherwise be.

- In order to see everything, you'll need at least two different saves - one where you went into town on Thursday and got your professors drunk, and one where you didn't.

- Also, when Ms. Hill shows up, she can show up wearing a different outfit if you got her to dress differently on Tuesday, and you can have a fun night with her if you previously got her to agree to sleep in your bed for the weekend.
This is one of my favorite games right now! Great writing and dev speed, buddy!

Reactions: G28Here

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
For anyone that is wondering. There is an HTML patch to fix a few of the reported bugs in this latest update. It is towards the end of the content.

There was a lot added to this update, and there are a ton of variations. I would list some of them, but that is spoilerish, and I don't want to do that to you guys.

If anyone finds any bugs, please report them.
G28Here just went to sleep, and they will fix any of the major bugs that are found when they get up.
There shouldn't be too many, but some might have slipped through.

I am going through right now to try and find as many bugs as I can to smooth out the process of the public update.

I really hope you enjoy the new content. I have and I still have some to go through.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Could anyone share save where they properly set up Ms. Hill before? Making her wear slutty outfit and sleep in MC's bed.

Also, how much Kayla content is there? I barely got to do stuff with her so far, but I generally go for other routes if the only choices are softcore stuff like wind, or heat.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Admittedly Mrs Wilson isn't great however I assume with the brown power you can make her a young bimbo permanently as there is a scene where you can do it for a bit and the young actress is alright. I can't remember who Mrs hill is but I like Brittany
Wait no I meant Mrs. Wilson, not Ms. Hill (although she isn't great either unless she has bangs ,she does look good there), I just hate how the actresses look.

Beckythesizequeen

Feb 18, 2018
So has anyone figured out how to have Jane and Ms Hill in a threesome with you?

Also thank you G28 for the scene where you can possess Heather, always nice for girls view to get some love.

Reactions: Rask o' Treve
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes