Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I'm not sure if G28 said it already, but is it known when the end of the game will be reached? Not an exact date, but a general idea? Will it need a few more months of development? A year, two?

I seem to recall that he wanted to start to develop a new game after CD in a few months, but now I'm not so sure.
I think it was 1 more week and a epilogue.
So ~1-2 month for a day, so at least 14 month + however long epilogue takes.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
The last day (Saturday) took almost a year (October 2021 to September 2022) to complete ;) I'm not complaining though, I love how all the choices matter and this is why it takes time to build a full day for the game.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
The ones I know about are, in no particular order:
  1. The Wilsons (Monica and her mother)
  2. Lydia
  3. Jill
  4. Prof. Patel
  5. Sophia
  6. Rio (?)
  7. Brittany
  8. Your Mom
That's also all of them in my game.
Impregnated them from 6th-8th, and got all the preg talks by 14th the latest.
So I always thought I would get more preg talks on 15th, 16th, or 17th,
from the girls were impregnated on 9th or 10th.
Coz I kinda like these talks, pretty heartwarming. Wonder if anyone feels like that as well ;)

Edit: Just realised preg talk with Patel and Mrs Wilson was on 15th. But Still wish to see more in the near future!!!
Great work G28. Thank you for this well written game, look forward to the next update!!

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
That's also all of them in my game.
Impregnated them from 6th-8th, and got all the preg talks by 14th the latest.
So I always thought I would get more preg talks on 15th, 16th, or 17th,
from the girls were impregnated on 9th or 10th.
Coz I kinda like these talks, pretty heartwarming. Wonder if anyone feels like that as well ;)
Thanks to G28, I love preg talks.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
In version .260b MC can potentially

Impregnate:
Mrs Maywood, Ms Hill, Mrs Wilson, Brittany, Karen, Heather, Nikki, Suzie, Sofia, Monica, Rio, Jill, Lydia, Stacy, Rachel, Kayla, Jane(Jake), Ward, Nadir, Barberry, Patel, Stein
Minor Characters: Mrs Hart (Lydia's mom), Mona (Monica's aunt), Katey (Prof Ward's sister), Lexi, Hena, Keera, Raven, Sydney, Naomi, Jenny(Slut), Zahra, Mother Superior, Johanna,Christy
Sofia's mom and sister (if related is on)

Not sure about other men...does anyone know if it's possible?

GF/Lover:
Mrs Maywood, Ms Hill, Mrs Wilson, Brittany, Karen, Heather, Nikki, Suzie, Sofia, Monica, Rio, Jill, Lydia, Kayla, Jane(Jake), Ward, Nadir, Patel

Future Wife:
Ms Hill, Sofia, Monica, Rio, Kayla, Rachel, Stacy, Brittany, Zahra, Queen, Raven

Is there a way to impregnate the Queen or the assistant yet?
Please let me know if I missed anyone above or made any mistakes. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
The one you talk to to her about keeping the baby or get an abortion is only one.
You get 2 different preg talks with Rio. If you have a 3 some with Rio and Monica, the talk happens Saturday. If you stop time in Patel's classroom it happens either Wednesday or Thursday the following week. If you go the stop time route, you either become Rio's bf or she gets rid of the baby. If you go the 3 some route, you can get her to keep the baby without having to become her bf.

Reactions: Dysphorika
Nov 24, 2020

Impregnate:
Mrs Maywood, Ms Hill, Mrs Wilson, Brittany, Karen, Heather, Nikki, Susie, Sofia, Monica, Rio, Jill, Lydia, Stacy, Rachel, Kayla, Jane(Jake), Ward, Nadir, Barberry, Patel, Stein
Minor Characters: Mrs Hart (Lydia's mom), Mona (Monica's aunt), Katey (Prof Ward's sister), Lexi, Hena, Keera, Raven, Sydney, Zahra, Mother Superior, Johanna

GF/Lover:
Mrs Maywood, Ms Hill, Mrs Wilson, Brittany, Karen, Heather, Nikki, Susie, Sofia, Monica, Rio, Jill, Lydia, Kayla, Jane(Jake), Ward, Nadir, Patel

Future Wife:
Ms Hill, Sofia, Monica, Rio, Kayla, Rachel, Stacy, Brittany, Zahra, Queen

Please let me know if I miss anyone above or made any mistakes. Thank you!!
You can get "Slut" pregnant from the sorority house. Can't remember her name atm, only her nickname. You can also get Sofia's Mom and Sister pregnant. No, you can't the Queen or Kitty pregnant yet.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
You can get "Slut" pregnant from the sorority house. Can't remember her name atm, only her nickname. You can also get Sofia's Mom and Sister pregnant. No, you can't the Queen or Kitty pregnant yet.
Now that you mention, I kind of remember slut, coz...what a name lol
But I forgot how I came across with her?

And how to get Sofia's Mom and Sister pregnant?
Meet them once on 17th afternoon, discover they're on BC, then meet them again in the evening?

Oct 8, 2020

Meet them once on 17th afternoon, discover they're on BC, then meet them again in the evening?
I think her name was Jenny. To meet her, I think you need to pink light the head of the sorority (Lexi?) when she stops by Patel's class for assignments, getting you invited to the party, where you cast Cum Addiction on the entire party and knock up her and most (if not all) of the sorority. Hana's on birth control, Brittany can be impregnated earlier, Val can be impregnated later, and Kyle leaves. Later on you should get the option to stop by the sorority, check in on Lexi, where she's punishing Jenny (Slut) for using a light on a boy. Since Lexi's already pregnant at that point you should be able to knock up Slut/Jenny.

No idea about Sofia's family.

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020

Impregnate:
Mrs Maywood, Ms Hill, Mrs Wilson, Brittany, Karen, Heather, Nikki, Susie, Sofia, Monica, Rio, Jill, Lydia, Stacy, Rachel, Kayla, Jane(Jake), Ward, Nadir, Barberry, Patel, Stein
Minor Characters: Mrs Hart (Lydia's mom), Mona (Monica's aunt), Katey (Prof Ward's sister), Lexi, Hena, Keera, Raven, Sydney, Zahra, Mother Superior, Johanna

GF/Lover:
Mrs Maywood, Ms Hill, Mrs Wilson, Brittany, Karen, Heather, Nikki, Susie, Sofia, Monica, Rio, Jill, Lydia, Kayla, Jane(Jake), Ward, Nadir, Patel

Future Wife:
Ms Hill, Sofia, Monica, Rio, Kayla, Rachel, Stacy, Brittany, Zahra, Queen

Please let me know if I miss anyone above or made any mistakes. Thank you!!
Besides it being an awesome list You missed Raven (demon) for future wife you can her and Stacy

Nov 24, 2020

After dinner on Saturday, you get a option to go find a party. Sofia and her family are there. You body swap Sofia's Mom and sister, then use a blue light on them. Sofia's family only goes to that party, if you met them before. Like Saturday morning or afternoon.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I'm not sure if G28 said it already, but is it known when the end of the game will be reached? Not an exact date, but a general idea? Will it need a few more months of development? A year, two?

I seem to recall that he wanted to start to develop a new game after CD in a few months, but now I'm not so sure.
Necrosian's probably right about the timeline to actually finish the game. But I wanted to clarify that in December, the patreon will be having a poll to determine what the game after College Daze will be. I'm going to need time to figure out the structure of whatever comes next, figure out characters, etc. so that's why we'll be voting on the next game before this one is 100% complete.

But even after that poll comes out, updates will continue to be focused on College Daze until it's done.

Nov 24, 2020
I think her name was Jenny. To meet her, I think you need to pink light the head of the sorority (Lexi?) when she stops by Patel's class for assignments, getting you invited to the party, where you cast Cum Addiction on the entire party and knock up her and most (if not all) of the sorority. Hana's on birth control, Brittany can be impregnated earlier, Val can be impregnated later, nad Kyle leaves. Later on you should get the option to stop by the sorority, check in on Lexi, where she's punishing Jenny (Slut) for using a light on a boy. Since Lexi's already pregnant at that point you should be able to knock up Slut/Jenny.

No idea about Sofia's family.
You can also knock up Slut aka Jenny if you go with Brittany, when she's going to pledge the sorority Saturday after dinner.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
You get 2 different preg talks with Rio. If you have a 3 some with Rio and Monica, the talk happens Saturday. If you stop time in Patel's classroom it happens either Wednesday or Thursday the following week. If you go the stop time route, you either become Rio's bf or she gets rid of the baby. If you go the 3 some route, you can get her to keep the baby without having to become her bf.
Thanks, didn't knew that one

Reactions: Dazed&confused

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
After dinner on Saturday, you get a option to go find a party. Sofia and her family are there. You body swap Sofia's Mom and sister, then use a blue light on them. Sofia's family only goes to that party, if you met them before. Like Saturday morning or afternoon.
I think know exactly which point you're talking about

When you turn your attention to Rio and Sofia, you find that they didn't come alone. Sofia's sister and mother are dancing around her, encouraging to cut loose. Maybe you can help all of them get in the mood...+

Cast 'Eternal Contract' on someone. (Energy: 25)[1]
Find something else to do.[2]

But as you can see, those two are the only options I've got... I wonder if that's a bug or it's cuz of some of my previous choices?? Does anyone why??
Thank you so much!!

marocto

Mar 17, 2018

When you turn your attention to Rio and Sofia, you find that they didn't come alone. Sofia's sister and mother are dancing around her, encouraging to cut loose. Maybe you can help all of them get in the mood...+

But as you can see, those two are the only options I've got... I wonder if that's a bug or it's cuz of some of my previous choices?? Does anyone why??
Thank you so much!!
Mate read that quote again. "Sofias family go to that party ONLY if you met them before". what you didnt choose was to go meet sofia before the party

Nov 24, 2020

Thank you so much!!
Hover over that check mark, it may tell you what's up. Did you meet Sofia's Mom and sister beforehand? You should have a 3rd option there, to body swap Sofia's Mom and sister or Monica and her aunt. So with you not having the option to body swap at all. I'm guessing you didn't meet Sofia's family beforehand and didn't mess around with Monica aunt's.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
Hover over that check mark, it may tell you what's up. Did you meet Sofia's Mom and sister beforehand? You should have a 3rd option there, to body swap Sofia's Mom and sister or Monica and her aunt. So with you not having the option to body swap at all. I'm guessing you didn't meet Sofia's family beforehand and didn't mess around with Monica aunt's.
I did meet with Sofia's family, just like you said, Saturday afternoon.
The message on the check mark confuses me even more cuz it says Sofia's family is available here because you previously met them. I'm like... available??? lol Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 00.39.11.png

The check mark regarding Mona says similar thing, Mona is here because you previously met her.
But then I only messed with her once, on the 12th. Don't know if that's why.
I did that to get the 'Check a message from Monica's aunt, Mona.' option in Saturday evening, and I do got it

Sorry that I wasn't clear about I've met Sofia's family in my previous comment. Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes