Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I have such mixed feelings about this game. On one hand, I absolutely love the content and most of the themes: it's got very good and varied content and has had it from the very start.

The issue then becomes the complexity of how to reach the content and the fact very little, if any of it, feels permanent. I don't know what, if any of my choices matter in the long run and then there's the question of how long that run is. Having things operate on a day to day basis means that any scale is completely off: how long is the game going to be? Where is it going with its actual Story, something I have to admit I'm not super focused on. What even are the options the player has and how to reach them: it's now gotten long enough that I'm not terribly enthused about replaying everything with a spreadsheet or graph to show what leads to what.

On the whole, it's one of the better games being updated now but it's got some big holes in it too.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
End game pregnancy? View attachment 637774 x100
To be clear, you will see women with poorly photoshopped bellies and gifs and stuff before that. Some of that's already in the game in Jake and Sofia dreams, so there'll definitely be more of that. Epilogues will just concern the women actually giving birth.

So has anyone figured out how to have Jane and Ms Hill in a threesome with you?

Also thank you G28 for the scene where you can possess Heather, always nice for girls view to get some love.
There's a couple paths to it at the party, but you need to have incest ('related') turned on. See the cheat codes for more details.

Also seems there are more mother pics by phone which I don't know how to get
Those came from Thursday during the phone call. You need to use the pink light over the phone rather than teleport to her house. There might be a check there, but I can't remember. Don't worry, any collectibles like that you'll have more opportunities to get in the future as well.

Also, you might've already figured it out, but to get that one girl you posted, you need to go to the party without Brittany's invite. You'll then come across a guard, and if you use the brown light on him, you'll turn him into that girl.

• Love
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Those came from Thursday during the phone call. You need to use the pink light over the phone rather than teleport to her house. There might be a check there, but I can't remember. Don't worry, any collectibles like that you'll have more opportunities to get in the future as well.

Also, you might've already figured it out, but to get that one girl you posted, you need to go to the party without Brittany's invite. You'll then come across a guard, and if you use the brown light on him, you'll turn him into that girl.
Ok thanks.
The ones about the mother, I meant those:
mm_phone.jpg mm_phone_2.jpg

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Oh, those are if she calls you after your English or History class, I can't remember off the top of my head. But she'll only call you in the morning if you previously teleported to her the night before.
ok thanks

Aug 16, 2018
To be clear, you will see women with poorly photoshopped bellies and gifs and stuff before that. Some of that's already in the game in Jake and Sofia dreams, so there'll definitely be more of that. Epilogues will just concern the women actually giving birth.

There's a couple paths to it at the party, but you need to have incest ('related') turned on. See the cheat codes for more details.

As a related follow-up, will it matter if the MC impregnates the women against their will or not? In the playthroughs I've been doing, I've been creampie-ing whenever I can, but if then endings are "better" (I generally prefer romantic than dom/sub routes) if the MC impregnates with the woman's consent, I can change the MC's actions to emphasize gaining their consent later on.

Also, just wanted to mention that I really like this game so far. All the impregnation talk is great and a turn-on, please keep it up!

Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
As a related follow-up, will it matter if the MC impregnates the women against their will or not? In the playthroughs I've been doing, I've been creampie-ing whenever I can, but if then endings are "better" (I generally prefer romantic than dom/sub routes) if the MC impregnates with the woman's consent, I can change the MC's actions to emphasize gaining their consent later on.

Also, just wanted to mention that I really like this game so far. All the impregnation talk is great and a turn-on, please keep it up!
Yep, I intend for there to be references depending on whether or not it was consensual, or if the girl is reluctant to go through with it. As with other stuff, you'll have other opportunities to impregnate women in the future, so if you prefer a more romantic route, you can avoid impregnating them now to get a payoff in the future instead. At some point later on, you'll also be able to use corruption to reset characters you impregnated (or accelerate an existing pregnancy so they start showing).

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I have such mixed feelings about this game. On one hand, I absolutely love the content and most of the themes: it's got very good and varied content and has had it from the very start.

The issue then becomes the complexity of how to reach the content and the fact very little, if any of it, feels permanent. I don't know what, if any of my choices matter in the long run and then there's the question of how long that run is. Having things operate on a day to day basis means that any scale is completely off: how long is the game going to be? Where is it going with its actual Story, something I have to admit I'm not super focused on. What even are the options the player has and how to reach them: it's now gotten long enough that I'm not terribly enthused about replaying everything with a spreadsheet or graph to show what leads to what.

On the whole, it's one of the better games being updated now but it's got some big holes in it too.
The issue with this game (and Transfigure suffers the same) is that you pretty much need visio to play this.

AFAIK, most choices are very-short term, a lot of situations is just a choice of scenes more than anything else, but I haven't taken much time mapping choices.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
The issue with this game (and Transfigure suffers the same) is that you pretty much need visio to play this.

AFAIK, most choices are very-short term, a lot of situations is just a choice of scenes more than anything else, but I haven't taken much time mapping choices.
Well, in order to see some of the variations, you actually need to have experienced one of the scenes it calls for.
There are a ton of variations to the game and that includes the beginning of the training variables for the characters.
You can even get second training scenes if you have already trained certain characters once.
As well as the scene checks, there are also level and stat checks.

Yes, some of the choices just move you forward and are solely there to move you forward and give stat boosts or exp, but some scenes take into account what you did and how you treated other characters.

The game is meant to be played multiple times to experience it. We are only roughly a week into the game, and there is already so much. I am just excited to get to see more of it as the game evolves.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Well, in order to see some of the variations, you actually need to have experienced one of the scenes it calls for.
There are a ton of variations to the game and that includes the beginning of the training variables for the characters.
You can even get second training scenes if you have already trained certain characters once.
As well as the scene checks, there are also level and stat checks.

Yes, some of the choices just move you forward and are solely there to move you forward and give stat boosts or exp, but some scenes take into account what you did and how you treated other characters.

The game is meant to be played multiple times to experience it. We are only roughly a week into the game, and there is already so much. I am just excited to get to see more of it as the game evolves.
The prereq choices are rare and not the norm though, that's why I said "most choices". The only one I can think of right now is transforming Kyle means you can't talk to him after the scene to get a couple scenes and using mental on him gives you the ability to lie after, but afaik that doesn't actually open up any new scenes. Basically you can lock yourself out of some scenes.

As always, choice of word is important. You said "Some of the choices just move your forward", and "Most of the choices just move you forward" both are equally correct in the present state of the game.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
The prereq choices are rare and not the norm though, that's why I said "most choices". The only one I can think of right now is transforming Kyle means you can't talk to him after the scene to get a couple scenes and using mental on him gives you the ability to lie after, but afaik that doesn't actually open up any new scenes. Basically you can lock yourself out of some scenes.

As always, choice of word is important. You said "Some of the choices just move your forward", and "Most of the choices just move you forward" both are equally correct in the present state of the game.
There are checks for previous scenes with Jake / Jane, Kyle, Ms. Hill, Mrs. Maywood, Brittany, Monica as well as more.

How you treat gender-bent Jake (Jane) will affect how she sees you and interacts with you. If you are forceful, she is more timid. If you are kind, you can even make her your girlfriend.

You can even get different variations depending on who you are involved with when you have a threesome with Kyle and Monica. This also sets up a favor system for Kyle.

You can get your teachers drunk and then they are hungover the next day and that affects how you interact with them.

You can set up scene variations for how Brittany reacts to you while you blackmail her. You can be kind or in between, or mean / more forceful.
This will affect how she talks to you when she visits a second time.

You can set up training scenes so that if you have already done them once, you will get a second new scene.

You can even set up stuff from Tuesday regarding how Ms. Hill dresses Friday and even if she will sleep in your bed instead of Jake's bed

There are many more like this, you just have to look. The game isn't designed to hold your hand so you can do everything at once. That would remove some of the fun of the game. You are meant to go through and see what choices affect other people and things.

There is more to the game, you just have to look. While I did say some of the scenes just move you forward, I didn't say most. There is a difference between the two. There are a ton that setup for different variations.

The "locking" yourself out of scenes is meant to make you play more than once. You also have chances to repeat some of the scenes that you missed.
Each time I play through the game, I take a different route to see where it takes me.

We are only really a week into the game, it hasn't even really had the chance to spread out or build. As the game moves forward there will be times where you can go back and encounter scenes that you had to bypass on whatever route you were taking.
I understand where you are coming from, but a lot of this takes time. I suggest that you make multiple routes and playthroughs to see some of the stuff you missed.

Last edited:

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Am I missing something? I change the relationship with the lady to mom, but it still says I recognize her as "Mrs. Maywood"

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Am I missing something? I change the relationship with the lady to mom, but it still says I recognize her as "Mrs. Maywood"
Replace 'mother's friend' (no '') with 'related' or, if you want cheats active too, 'cheatrelated'. Again, no '', just type the word.

Reactions: Signtist

Vergo88

May 22, 2018
Everytime day 2 starts it tells me I don't have enough energy for any of the lights is something wrong I used cheatrelated?

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Everytime day 2 starts it tells me I don't have enough energy for any of the lights is something wrong I used cheatrelated?
The last time someone had this issue, they were using an old save from several versions ago. Is that the case with you?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes