G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
It happens if you seduce the bride or her mom alone too

Also did we get a a groundhog day situation with the foundry scene at the end of sunday?
You shouldn't have been able to repeat that stuff at the end of Sunday (just access it if you didn't on Saturday), are you playing with mods? EDIT: Looks like there might be an issue with the logic at the end. I'll have something out later tonight to fix it.

Last edited:

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
You shouldn't have been able to repeat that stuff at the end of Sunday (just access it if you didn't on Saturday), are you playing with mods?
I got that too automatically. Not playing with any mods, and I got a repeated scene with rescuing Becca and Emily at the end of Sunday, even though I rescued them both already on Saturday.

Another bug that is not even a big issue for me is that on Sunday during Brittany's picnic, Brittany's join sorority and the Hana & Kayla scenes, Brittany (Chanel Preston)'s pictures are switched out with Mom (Alexis Fawx).

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
I have been trying to get both Prof Barberry and Sydney pregnant, but still failing....

Does anyone know how to trigger the below? Thank you so much!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I have been trying to get both Prof Barberry and Sydney pregnant, but still failing....

ok as for Sydney not sure if she can be blue lighted yet. if she was then MAYBE during Noami and Sydeny Bunker scene where Prof Barrberry drags you down to see her daughter. that may also be able to blue both Barberrys in the bunker. there also the possible Saturday night Barberry high af vist if a coven thrall you can probably blue light both Karen and Barberry together then the Noami escape scene may have a blue light in there too. Not 100% on that

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
ok as for Sydney not sure if she can be blue lighted yet. if she was then MAYBE during Noami and Sydeny Bunker scene where Prof Barrberry drags you down to see her daughter. that may also be able to blue both Barberrys in the bunker. there also the possible Saturday night Barberry high af vist if a coven thrall you can probably blue light both Karen and Barberry together then the Noami escape scene may have a blue light in there too. Not 100% on that
For bunker scene, have to choose either go with Barberry or Sydney, so can only blue light one but not both.
I haven’t tried the thrall one, cuz I don’t wanna be a thrall, but if that’s the only to get them both then…well….
Let me give it a try. Thanks!!

Reactions: Rask o' Treve

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
Lord_everhard
what you are asking definely seem like a thawn route, i remember reading some where way back that yes you can impreg both but if only you are a thawn

it seems like you need to be a thawn and have both brittian and ward as apprentice then it will show up.

Reactions: hkcrazygamer

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Lord_everhard
what you are asking definely seem like a thawn route, i remember reading some where way back that yes you can impreg both but if only you are a thawn

it seems like you need to be a thawn and have both brittian and ward as apprentice then it will show up.
I wasn't the one asking I was trying to help Hkcrazygamer but thanks anyway

• Haha

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
Lord_everhard

So I forced my MC to become a thrall by accepting Barberry's offer on the 17th, but it still didn't show up...
Man this game is complicated lol tho that's what makes it fun to play,
but when you wanna trigger one specific path, it's really fustrating sometimes

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
So I forced my MC to become a thrall by accepting Barberry's offer on the 17th, but it still didn't show up...
ok right....there is a Possible Suzie and Prof Barberry dinner on the 17th that could trigger the event may require you changing some varibles ok give me a few mintues I get you the intrustions for it

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Ok in game press F12 when the window appears enter SugarCube.State.active.variables then scroll through it to find
barb_ally:false/true if false change to true
barb_thrall:false/true if false change to true

Oct 14, 2020

The event is for the Saturday run of the Bunker. In 'BarbNaomi205aBunkerEvening5', you can invite Sydney to join you and Blue-Light her there.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Personally I'm waiting for the scenes of all the new girls I've convinced to become prostitutes in the "check on your growing whore empire" section

Reactions: Potatoface52

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
Ok in game press F12 when the window appears enter SugarCube.State.active.variables then scroll through it to find
barb_ally:false/true if false change to true
barb_thrall:false/true if false change to true
Don’t think it’ll work for me cuz I’m using Mac. I guess I’ll just go back to the dinner scene and change my choices. Thanksss Lord!!

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Here's a link to address current bugs that have been reported. No new content has been added here, it just makes it so you don't loop around on Sunday night or get stuck on blank pages in certain cum sequences, etc.

.300c+ BUGFIX ONLY (Still requires .300a or later first!)

Last edited:

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
Image Packs are updated for newest version:
  1. Mrs Maywood - Ava Addams (Includes Kitty Pack)
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Angela White
  5. Kitty - Karlee Grey (Standalone)
Latest Update Only:
  1. Update 300b
Ms. Wilson still have Kendra Lust vids in there, maybe a little update?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Here's a link to address current bugs that have been reported. No new content has been added here, it just makes it so you don't loop around on Sunday night or get stuck on blank pages in certain cum sequences, etc.

.300c+ BUGFIX ONLY (Still requires .300a or later first!)
Minor issue, when trying to seduce both bride and mother.

WeddingStartMorning300aStart7Bride2SeduceBothWomen1Purple1Bride1[D]

Reactions: G28Here

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
The event is for the Saturday run of the Bunker. In 'BarbNaomi205aBunkerEvening5', you can invite Sydney to join you and Blue-Light her there.
So I finally found the way.

1. At the bunker, ask Sydney to come too then blue light her
2. Accept Barberry’s offer to be a thrall
3. Blue light Barberry when MC meet up with her at the end of the night.

Thanks everyone!!

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes