cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
Does anybody know what variable is used to store which secret the assistant is searching for?
(there's active_assistant, which indicated that she is looking for secrets, but which one indicates what secret she's looking for?)

Thanks in advance :)

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Does anybody know what variable is used to store which secret the assistant is searching for?
(there's active_assistant, which indicated that she is looking for secrets, but which one indicates what secret she's looking for?)

Thanks in advance :)
Which one she's currently looking for is actually based on the passage you visited back in History Class. You can edit this in your save where the bit that logs all visited passages is. Also, note that these are the passages for Friday, it's different each day she's summoned, for right now.:

History050BlackAssFamily1 - The Maywoods/your family
History050BlackKaren1 - Karen
History050BlackAzar1 - Al'Azar
History050BlackMonica1 - Monica
History050BlackWard1 - Professor Ward
History050BlackKyle1 - Kyle
History050BlackBarb1 - Professor Barberry

You can also just edit the character's name + _secrets and set that to true if you just want to have credit for it. For example, $karen_secrets to true or $ward_secrets to true.

Reactions: cyanspams

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
You can even get different variations depending on who you are involved with when you have a threesome with Kyle and Monica. This also sets up a favor system for Kyle.
Kyle and... Monica? You mean Heather, right? I don't think I've ever seen Kyle even talk to Monica in my play throughs.

Reactions: Rask o' Treve

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Could anyone share save where they properly set up Ms. Hill before? Making her wear slutty outfit and sleep in MC's bed.

Also, how much Kayla content is there? I barely got to do stuff with her so far, but I generally go for other routes if the only choices are softcore stuff like wind, or heat.
anyone plz? :whistle:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
How do you find out about the drugs? I've rushed through multiple playthroughs with the cheats on and haven't found anything about any drugs, even on the playthrough where I tried to visit her at every opportunity.
There's a few ways - if you use the assistant ("Kitty") you can investigate your family/the Maywoods and find out about them. Then, on Tuesday night, you can pick up Brittany from the club and find the drugs. Alternatively, if you go to her party on Monday and then use the blue light, you can spy on her and then wait until Tuesday night to pick up the drugs when you pick her up from the club.

On Friday, the latest day, you can also get the drugs if you ask her about them and you have high enough stats (can't remember the specific attribute off the top of my head but checks on Friday look for 7 or higher of a specific stat - it's probably Intelligence).

I also made it so that the Assistant just gives you the drugs moving forward if you don't have them and you already missed the opportunity to pick them up on Tuesday and you already investigated the family at some point. If you haven't blackmailed her yet, don't worry, there'll be many more opportunities to do it. But those are the paths in-game right now.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, I've been wondering for a while now, is there any benefit to choosing not to spy on the cheerleaders on the first day?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hey, I've been wondering for a while now, is there any benefit to choosing not to spy on the cheerleaders on the first day?
Nah, it just lets you bypass that scene and get back to your dorm quicker. I didn't want to force the player to do some voyeur stuff if they weren't into it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Alternatively, if you go to her party on Monday and then use the blue light, you can spy on her and then wait until Tuesday night to pick up the drugs when you pick her up from the club.
Ah, that's probably why I couldn't find it... I'm not a fan of the voyeur stuff, so even when I choose an option to see where that path goes, I tend to skip over the parts that seem to be just describing the character's voyeurism. I must have overlooked the part where it mentioned anything plot-relevant, and went back to the previous choice instead of continuing down that route. Yeah, most people have a tendency to skip all the plot stuff to get to the sex, but I have the opposite problem...

On a somewhat related note, are there any plans to do anything with the purple lights involving dominant/submissive content that doesn't center on either abuse or incest play? That's actually the main reason I was trying to figure out how to get to the scene involving the maid outfit I saw in the files... The moderate mental spell has consistently been a disappointment for me because a big part of the appeal of mind control is that you can do whatever you want without having to worry about the girl not enjoying herself. But with the exception of one of the earliest updates (which gave us a "be gentle" and "be harsh" option), any time I choose the master/slave option it just causes the girl to become justifiably terrified of her abusive master. (And with the power our character has, I'm pretty sure it would be easy to put a girl in that state without mind control.) If I want to be nice while also being dominant, I have to choose the option where she thinks she's your daughter, which is a huge turnoff. It seems like this is going to be the consistent theme for using the moderate mental spell in particular, but is it also indicative of the overall direction of the game in general? Will there eventually be a way to give them a personality where they're actually happy to be a slave, or is the idea just that in this game, dominance and abuse always go hand in hand?

Last edited:

Iandude0

Jan 12, 2018
Nah, it just lets you bypass that scene and get back to your dorm quicker. I didn't want to force the player to do some voyeur stuff if they weren't into it.
Iirc it actually gave you a little bit of energy back if you didn't. That might've just been in an earlier update tho.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
On a somewhat related note, are there any plans to do anything with the purple lights involving dominant/submissive content that doesn't center on either abuse or incest play?

Will there eventually be a way to give them a personality where they're actually happy to be a slave, or is the idea just that in this game, dominance and abuse always go hand in hand?
I mean there are definitely scenes in-game right now where characters are happy to be your servant and respond positively to your dominant advances. It's not every character though, because some people are more into it than others. Similarly, getting Brittany in the maid outfit will not make her super excited to immediately get fondled by you, so while there is dominant/abusive content there, there's also gentler stuff that slowly builds the tension.

I try to cover a range of fetishes, but when you want something very niche a part of it is also on you to shop around and find the scene you like.

Reactions: Rule97

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I try to cover a range of fetishes, but when you want something very niche a part of it is also on you to shop around and find the scene you like.
I wouldn't call that very niche compared to a lot of the other stuff in the game (if anything, I would say the issue is with it being so vanilla that it's hard to find on its own), but I also wasn't trying to suggest that you "have" to shoehorn something in like that. I was just trying to get a sense of what you were going for with the game to determine whether searching and/or waiting for something like that would bear any fruit. After all, why spend all that time and energy digging through parts of the game that you don't like to find something that might not even exist? Especially if the stuff you've seen in the game so far seems to suggest that the developer's intentions are elsewhere. That's why I was trying to get an idea of what you were going for.

That said, I've tried to go through multiple routes and haven't seen any scenes like what you mentioned, with the exception of one or two near the beginning of the game that I figured you just dropped focus on later on. Is there some kind of walkthrough out there to help people get to the particular storylines and kinks they're looking for? If not, someone should really make one, because even the cheat code is apparently not enough on its own. I've seen some pretty nifty guides for some other games that even go as far as to list which kinks are present in which scene, which could go a long way in a game like this.

Last edited:

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
Which one she's currently looking for is actually based on the passage you visited back in History Class. You can edit this in your save where the bit that logs all visited passages is. Also, note that these are the passages for Friday, it's different each day she's summoned, for right now.:

History050BlackAssFamily1 - The Maywoods/your family
History050BlackKaren1 - Karen
History050BlackAzar1 - Al'Azar
History050BlackMonica1 - Monica
History050BlackWard1 - Professor Ward
History050BlackKyle1 - Kyle
History050BlackBarb1 - Professor Barberry

You can also just edit the character's name + _secrets and set that to true if you just want to have credit for it. For example, $karen_secrets to true or $ward_secrets to true.
Awesome!
I think the save is base64 decrypted, do you know of any way to easily decrypt it?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How do you find out about the drugs? I've rushed through multiple playthroughs with the cheats on and haven't found anything about any drugs, even on the playthrough where I tried to visit her at every opportunity.
I can't exactly remember I think it happens around the time she has the party

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes