marocto

Mar 17, 2018
do the dreams change the relation in the future? for example. if you go to teacher's dream and be the villain, in the future she will fear you/be submissive? or it doesnt matter?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
do the dreams change the relation in the future? for example. if you go to teacher's dream and be the villain, in the future she will fear you/be submissive? or it doesnt matter?
You are slowly training the characters, so if you work on Jake and choose to put him through the feminine path, he will start to act jealous of the women he sees talking to you.

The more you work on the characters the more they start to act differently. It will take time.

The training dreams do affect the characters.

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Awesome!
I think the save is base64 decrypted, do you know of any way to easily decrypt it?
If you use you can upload your save and edit it pretty easily. It needs to be a save that's a bit into the game and then you'll see a section at the top labelled 'expired' and then a bunch of passage names in there. Just put the name of the passages you want credit for visiting in there, and then any scenes tied to them will trigger appropriately in game.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
If you use you can upload your save and edit it pretty easily. It needs to be a save that's a bit into the game and then you'll see a section at the top labelled 'expired' and then a bunch of passage names in there. Just put the name of the passages you want credit for visiting in there, and then any scenes tied to them will trigger appropriately in game.
Alright, thanks.
What about getting the assistant to actually show up, as if I summoned her?
(Suppose I want to play out a scene, which happens when you select something other than 'summon assistant (+5 corruption), but I still want the assistant to appear with the info a few pages later [I think later in the day, or in the evening], is that possible?)

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Kyle and... Monica? You mean Heather, right? I don't think I've ever seen Kyle even talk to Monica in my play throughs.
You can have a threesome with Kyle and Monica on Friday. It is during one of the classes where you can cast transform on Monica. Then you can invite Kyle to join in.

Reactions: RedRaven69

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
Is there a way to continuously live a day? (Like there was in the previous release, or how Thursday gives you the option to do stuff you missed)
I'm not just talking about it once, but entering some sort of 'time loop' which allows you to continue interacting with all character.
Also I don't mean to undo choices or creating and loading saves, since I want the coincidences to stay.

Reactions: Rask o' Treve

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Alright, thanks.
What about getting the assistant to actually show up, as if I summoned her?
(Suppose I want to play out a scene, which happens when you select something other than 'summon assistant (+5 corruption), but I still want the assistant to appear with the info a few pages later [I think later in the day, or in the evening], is that possible?)
As long as you have active_assistant set to true and have one of those passages I mentioned in your history, it should work fine for Friday.

Is there a way to continuously live a day? (Like there was in the previous release, or how Thursday gives you the option to do stuff you missed)
I'm not just talking about it once, but entering some sort of 'time loop' which allows you to continue interacting with all character.
Also I don't mean to undo choices or creating and loading saves, since I want the coincidences to stay.
The time loop was a bug and not intended lol. Friday gives you the chance to blackmail Brittany if you missed your chance on Thursday and there will be more opportunities to pick up plot lines and do training with other characters moving forward.

I'd be careful about modding too many simultaneous consequences into a save, since you might create contradictory sequences that don't take things into account. For instance, if you tried to activate all four of Monica's Friday showdown consequences at once, you'd actually only ever see one result in future scenes anyway, so it'd be kind of pointless.

Reactions: Dysphorika

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with the new download not having a full image pack? I'm missing about 95% of the images for the game
Yeah, like Atlas said. You probably only downloaded the HTML.
Download the complete release file and unpack it. That will be the 0.050a release.

Then download the separate 0.050b bug fix HTML only, to replace the old 0.050a HTML.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I wish stats were available right out of the bat, the first day is complete shot in the dark

Choices are really ambiguous and it's hard to keep track of when I can't grasps the results.
Like, would stuff happen differently if I had made different choices? I don't know, I don't even know which choices matter.
I understand you are expected to play multiple times but the game offers so many branches it's actually unreasonable, specially when I don't know which choices are having which results.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I wish stats were available right out of the bat, the first day is complete shot in the dark

Choices are really ambiguous and it's hard to keep track of when I can't grasps the results.
Like, would stuff happen differently if I had made different choices? I don't know, I don't even know which choices matter.
I understand you are expected to play multiple times but the game offers so many branches it's actually unreasonable, specially when I don't know which choices are having which results.
A lot of the starting choices are slightly dead. Meaning even if you had stats and magic power, there is nothing written there. So those are used as power gain moments instead.

Sure choices matter, unsure which specifically you might mean. Using green to have money to buy/pay for stuff is different than majoring in transforming people or making them lusty. A simple difference if you get a bit of wind power and you have sex with the store clerk, the wind power can literally hold her down during sex. This is a totally different scene than if you just went lust, or money.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If they want people to branch out more I personally would make more effort if there were more save slots

Apr 23, 2017
Hey, I wanted to import the html in twine 1.4.2 (with sugarcube), to mod it a bit for myself but I have a problem, twine crashes every time I try to. If you are ok with me modding it (I won't share it), do you have any idea why it doesn't work ?

Reactions: RedRaven69

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
You can buy a thumbdrive with gigabytes of storage for less than $10.

I can't believe we are discussing the "problems" of saving a game on a hard drive when the saves themselves are so tiny.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You can buy a thumbdrive with gigabytes of storage for less than $10.

I can't believe we are discussing the "problems" of saving a game on a hard drive when the saves themselves are so tiny.
I am kinda in lockdown dude but I will leave it there I am also doing my best to not let others know I play these games so tend to not save material like this on my PC

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes