Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
There is something I am not figuring out. In the "walkthrough 2" it says to buy all the items and tip her. How can you buy everything and tip her when you only have $100? That is not possible unless you use a cheat

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
There is something I am not figuring out. In the "walkthrough 2" it says to buy all the items and tip her. How can you buy everything and tip her when you only have $100? That is not possible unless you use a cheat
Walkthrough 2 is a cheat guide. You need to type cheatrelated in place of mother's friend at start of game

Rask o' Treve

Dec 31, 2022
3) I've been working on College Daze for quite a while now and as mentioned above, I'd like to explore a new storyline with new characters and new lore. This also leads the answer to what the next project will be: 'Power of Will', a game in which the player becomes the dictator of a fictional country. That was the one that got the most votes in the poll and work has already been done outlining a 'day one' release similar to the very first release of College Daze. I don't have any kind of release date for that, but I can say that the first release will be out while College Daze is still being worked on and will *likely* (not guaranteed) appear in the first half of this year.

The new game will still operate in a similar fashion to College Daze, with enough branching paths/dialogues to give people panic attacks, but it'll be more streamlined for the most part (no energy, the chance to interact with all available events during certain time slots, etc.).

That sounds like a fun game, too! Looking forward to it.

Reactions: G28Here
Oct 8, 2020
Kitty's story is amazing - I'm just not a fan of big fake tits. Can you upload it? It'll probably be less than 30 mb considering the unmodded html file's size. If that botnet html file is added to op - us android folks can enjoy it too
It's saying the file is "too large for the server to process." Sorry! No idea how to send it to you.

BrekerZ

Mar 1, 2018
Can someone please upload the html file of the botnet mod? Can't run .bat files on android but I can run the html file. And the online modded version (on mopoga) doesn't have the image packages - original Ms Wilson and kitty is ugly
maybe someone will need a modified html file.
Unzip it into the game folder:
Mega

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes