Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
The versions don't work like that. Far as I can tell, 0.0X0 means you can play the Xth day. The letter at the end is bug fixing. And I imagine the other numbers will be used for minor updates within the same day cycles.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Now when i go to confront Monica with Río i don't get the option to have a threesome, is that a bug or i'm lacking in a stat or is it because i fucked & impregnated her mother early in the game.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
This game really frustrates me. I tried playing 3 times but each time I stop shortly after when I realised that I'd have to play like a thousand different version to see all the content. I mean, at some point too much choices and path are really upsetting.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Now when i go to confront Monica with Río i don't get the option to have a threesome, is that a bug or i'm lacking in a stat or is it because i fucked & impregnated her mother early in the game.
There's multiple ways to unlock it: if attractiveness is greater than or equal to 8, or willpower is greater than or equal to 8, or Monica's submissiveness is at or above 75, or if Monica's love is at or above 75.

You only need one of those criteria to be met for it to appear.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
I've forgotten the path to get Jake to convince Ms. Hill to dress sexy when she visits. Can anyone help out please?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I've forgotten the path to get Jake to convince Ms. Hill to dress sexy when she visits. Can anyone help out please?
Use the major purple or green light on him on Tuesday at dinner. Either one can get Ms. Hill to dress sexy or get her to sleep in your bed when she visits.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I love the game, the writing is great, the pictures fit and it's got a lot of content. Possibly one of the best games on the site and it's only 0.05! However the fact that it has so seemingly so many different routes to follow makes me really wonder if my decisions actually make a difference. Does my decision to go to the park alone instead of with Monica (or whomever) actually make a difference at all? Or my decision to investigate Al'Azal? I don't notice a difference, that's for sure. Why would I intentionally miss out on a sex scene, does that give me more time to explore a different option or does it not change anything? In most games I wouldn't even think about this, but this is such an interesting and polished game it really makes me curious, because surely there must be something to it. If it actually makes a difference, I would love it if these changes were surfaced to the player.

Also, I've gotta say I'm really not a fan of this mystical coven plot. I just don't care at all about it. I wish there was a way to skip it entirely. Hell, maybe one of the decisions does exactly this, but without going through every decision it's impossible to know.
All the branching paths converge back into the main path right after the scene. These choices will be tracked to affect later events and character relations a bit. There is no true branches where the story sequence totally changes from that point on, at least so far.

Reactions: Rule97

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
It is. Whoever uploads it (not me) just didn't change the title. If you look at the sidebar in-game, it says the version number.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
This is an amazing game. I love the mechanics of the colors and the spell system. It is complex without being overwhelming. I am enjoying the story. I want to find out all the little details of this world like how the magic works and the backstories behind all the characters. I am shocked that the plan for the game is to take place over a semester. There are so many days and we have barely scratched the surface. I am looking forward to all of it.

The only complaint I have is the inconsistent feel of the magic. What I mean by this is that although the main character has god like powers, the common result is that everything goes back to normal and no one remembers. There are some exceptions, two off the top of my head are when your family apparently catches you masturbating in the restaurant and the red haired teacher who remembers that she gave you a blow job the previous class period.

I get why for storytelling and technical purposes that the game cannot be a sandbox with all the choices, it just feels weird to be so powerful that people spontaneously strip their clothes off and fuck, but the world remains the same. I don't have an easy fix. Maybe add a notes section in the phone for each character where you can list their memorable moments like streaking or prostituting themselves after the green orb. Just something to make it feel like the PC is leaving a mark on the world short of the different endings.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I get why for storytelling and technical purposes that the game cannot be a sandbox with all the choices, it just feels weird to be so powerful that people spontaneously strip their clothes off and fuck, but the world remains the same. I don't have an easy fix. Maybe add a notes section in the phone for each character where you can list their memorable moments like streaking or prostituting themselves after the green orb. Just something to make it feel like the PC is leaving a mark on the world short of the different endings.
In the current build on Patreon, you can see all of that. There's a new section in the phone for each character under their stats labelled Training with a bunch of variables that show how they're being mentally sculpted by you. For instance, it keeps track of the different effects you've had on Jake (feminine, masculine, oedipal). It's not as granular as what you're describing, because that list would get insanely long by the end, but it should help to give you a better idea of how you're affecting people, especially when bouncing around different saves.

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
In the current build on Patreon, you can see all of that. There's a new section in the phone for each character under their stats labelled Training with a bunch of variables that show how they're being mentally sculpted by you. For instance, it keeps track of the different effects you've had on Jake (feminine, masculine, oedipal). It's not as granular as what you're describing, because that list would get insanely long by the end, but it should help to give you a better idea of how you're affecting people, especially when bouncing around different saves.
This is great. On my original playthoughs, it felt like a corruption game without the feedback. I look forward to playing with the new system. (y)

Reactions: G28Here

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
thanks for ms. Hill help. On Britany maid costume all I get is topless. How do I get all the other maid scenes, please?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
thanks for ms. Hill help. On Britany maid costume all I get is topless. How do I get all the other maid scenes, please?
I'm not going to do a walkthrough for everything in the game, but for Brittany you can see other scenes either by having high stats (in her case, will) or by being nice to her the first time she cleans and then getting more handsy on the second encounter. If you are desperate to see something, just do a cheat run and most stuff should be easily unlocked that way. If you're trying to find it in a non-cheat run, then you're going to have to experiment lol.

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes