AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Agghhhhhh!

Fuck this game. I found a bug or maybe a glitch. I guess it could be a dead end cause I picked the wrong option.

Either way, College Daze is probably abandoned...
lol no its not what did u do mayb e we can help

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
G28Here
I discovered a bug while rewiting my walkthrough. On Early Afternoon, August 11, you can have sex with Karen while she is still on contraceptive. If you use the blue light while at Level 4, and level up to 5 when using the blue light during the scene, and the cum inside her, Karen will become pregnant even though the text implies the spell failed. I am not complaining, since I was already trying to get her pregnant, but this is probably an unintenional oversight?

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here
I discovered a bug while rewiting my walkthrough. On Early Afternoon, August 11, you can have sex with Karen while she is still on contraceptive. If you use the blue light while at Level 4, and level up to 5 when using the blue light during the scene, and the cum inside her, Karen will become pregnant even though the text implies the spell failed. I am not complaining, since I was already trying to get her pregnant, but this is probably an unintenional oversight?
Yeah, I'll mark that down. Thanks.

Can you possess Monica?
I don't think you can possess her anywhere, but if you do solo apprentice training with her from the apprentice hub (not her red light training stuff earlier in the game) there's a chance to body swap with her so that you're in her body and she's in yours. There's also something similar if you get Rio involved for a body swap threesome.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think this is the first game where I'd actually welcome sandbox elements or similar systems to A Spell for All as the limited number of choices each day during the interludes is frustrating. I don't suppose there is a way to tinker with that through the console?

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
I think this is the first game where I'd actually welcome sandbox elements or similar systems to A Spell for All as the limited number of choices each day during the interludes is frustrating. I don't suppose there is a way to tinker with that through the console?
The realistic way to do that currently is the mod with checkpoints, so that you can just redo events from your saved checkpoints.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
For some reason when I use the mods, Kyle is shown as dead from the start in the contacts
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v330a content.

There are two files in the archive:
vxxx-varmod.html
vxxx-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

Checksum:
SHA256: cea1b447158d1e2934c2d7028eb466f6f8df73245bd7870e236484a45aee493f

file history:
2022-09-25: updated to v260b-1
2023-02-01: updated to v330a_build-fdeb184

Nov 13, 2017
can you change love, disgust and dominance in characters by cheats or console commands? if you can pls tell me how and if it is worth doing :D

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
As I am approaching the end of my updated walkthrough I realise that Aug 13 is a day where you can go to bed with almost full energy even when trying to use lights.

This gave me an idea: There are already events that let you spend energy to upgrade stats, why not have a system whereby when going to sleep at night you can spend unspent energy on Attribute exp? This would:

a) give a no-lights run a better dynamic since you can now do things light-users can't becase you have higher stats while still being locked out of doing anything that is gated behind light use, and
b) make light-use players feel like they can make up for stats that fall behind because they want to train a specific light colour that doesn't give the attribute exp they need.

The balancing act here is the Energy - a currency you will always have regardless. May as well spend it as it goes to waste otherwise for nothing.

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
This is a great game. I've really wanted Jake to get his own mother pregnant and for Brittany to get impregnated by her Dad. Actually in my mind's eye version of the game Brittany isn't sure if her Dad or her brother got her pregnant but it was one of them.

I've put a contract on most of the women but I can't seem to put them to work in the brothel. Even the women I sent specifically to the brother haven't shown up there. I've intentionally not gotten any of them pregnant as I want them to have prostitute babies that don't know who their fathers are. I hope that becomes an option or something in the epilogue.

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
Time: Late Afternoon
Date: Sunday, August 18
"If someone arrived to the dinner drunk, they might have been able to help you."
This hint appears before we use Orange light on Karen, but who is the drunk, and how do I get them to arrive?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Time: Late Afternoon
Date: Sunday, August 18
"If someone arrived to the dinner drunk, they might have been able to help you."
This hint appears before we use Orange light on Karen, but who is the drunk, and how do I get them to arrive?
You have to prank Kayla.

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes