Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
What is the first day you can get Brittany's maid scene? Are there only two of those scenes? Also, can you even use dancing sparks without accepting the 50exp gift yet?

Flint

Apr 14, 2017
Why when i click on its html, its said that no valid storage adapters..what is that please help me
I have the same problem with all HTML games.

As a solution, I'm using Opera. This allows me to run the games.

Still, most of them cannot use internal saves, only saving to disk.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Why when i click on its html, its said that no valid storage adapters..what is that please help me
Whenever it happens to me, the only thing I've found that fixes it is clearing the browser's cache. If you do that though, you'll lose all save files unless you save them to disk.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
I'm not going to do a walkthrough for everything in the game, but for Brittany you can see other scenes either by having high stats (in her case, will) or by being nice to her the first time she cleans and then getting more handsy on the second encounter. If you are desperate to see something, just do a cheat run and most stuff should be easily unlocked that way. If you're trying to find it in a non-cheat run, then you're going to have to experiment lol.
See, that's the thing there. I not even know she will clean multiple times. All I get is the one & it seems to jump during it. Also, when try to pull out of Ms. Hill it always says you finish in her in the scene after party back at dorm

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I think I found a bug. If you summon Kitty and make her look into "Maywoods" the very first opportunity you get (in library after walking into the park, ignoring Sofia and Rio), despite mentioning drugs, it doesn't count as proof and blocks off maid scenes later. It shows in phone in Brittany's tasks as "you know but there's no proof" but won't change even if you do blue magic during the party with Brittany. It's either that or getting Brittany's stats too much up before you get the chance to blackmail her.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I think I found a bug. If you summon Kitty and make her look into "Maywoods" the very first opportunity you get (in library after walking into the park, ignoring Sofia and Rio), despite mentioning drugs, it doesn't count as proof and blocks off maid scenes later. It shows in phone in Brittany's tasks as "you know but there's no proof" but won't change even if you do blue magic during the party with Brittany. It's either that or getting Brittany's stats too much up before you get the chance to blackmail her.
I was able to get the proof after picking her up when she gets drunk and needs help getting home. Also, the first time I was able to summon Kitty was at the movies with the "Maywoods" after doing to dinner on (I think) the second night.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I was able to get the proof after picking her up when she gets drunk and needs help getting home. Also, the first time I was able to summon Kitty was at the movies with the "Maywoods" after doing to dinner on (I think) the second night.
Yeah, my bad. I got confused because sending Kitty to investigate after succubus sex scene automatically gives you the proof you need. You can summon Kitty in all 4 variants of that (park alone, park Monica, cinema with family, w/ family and Monica)

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Damn, this is... much more complicated than I had expected, heh.

G28Here Are you going to make a walkthrough at some point?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Damn, this is... much more complicated than I had expected, heh.

G28Here Are you going to make a walkthrough at some point?
As of right now I'm not planning on it, but most scenes have hints in them if you missed something, like the alternate Friday if the teachers are hungover, or Ms. Hill's sexy dress, etc.

Reactions: gfdsf565

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
As of right now I'm not planning on it, but most scenes have hints in them if you missed something, like the alternate Friday if the teachers are hungover, or Ms. Hill's sexy dress, etc.
In 1 playthrough I went to the gift shop and met Lydia. In another I met her in class. I believe that is because she is involved in a lot of the plot. If I don't meet Rio in Sofia' s room then she never gets added to the contacts. I think this should be changed once she comes to you about the suspicions she has around Monica's disappearance as that is a moment when she becomes important to the plot. Can this be implemented?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
In 1 playthrough I went to the gift shop and met Lydia. In another I met her in class. I believe that is because she is involved in a lot of the plot. If I don't meet Rio in Sofia' s room then she never gets added to the contacts. I think this should be changed once she comes to you about the suspicions she has around Monica's disappearance as that is a moment when she becomes important to the plot. Can this be implemented?
I'm assuming you're playing on Gamcore? It's a bug in that version. The version here should already fix that issue.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You Assume correctly. Thanks for clearing that up if it magically fixes that would be cool but if not at least I know why
I'm assuming you're playing on Gamcore? It's a bug in that version. The version here should already fix that issue.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is it possible to have sex with the player's mom? Farthest I got before she left for home was a blowjob

Speaking of which, I get the feeling that to get all of a specific character's content, you basically have to focus solely on them and ignore the others... is this impression correct?
Not saying that's a bad thing, just means the game is designed for numerous playthroughs - I just want to be sure I'm playing it "right"

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is it possible to have sex with the player's mom? Farthest I got before she left for home was a blowjob

Speaking of which, I get the feeling that to get all of a specific character's content, you basically have to focus solely on them and ignore the others... is this impression correct?
Not saying that's a bad thing, just means the game is designed for numerous playthroughs - I just want to be sure I'm playing it "right"
It's absolutely possible to have sex with Mrs. Maywood (Mom) multiple times in the current build. Just because she leaves for home doesn't mean that's the last you've seen of her in the current content.

You don't have to focus on anyone to the complete exclusion of others, but it's generally rewarded to repeatedly interact with a character (because you're raising their relevant stats and building connections). If you want to have sex with someone, it's usually a good idea to hang out with them. It's also worth noting that certain scenes are only available with certain lights at this point. In Mrs. Maywood's case, you can have sex with her before she leaves, but you have to use the purple light on her and turn her into a slave.

The back button is there and freely available, so if you're really struggling to find an optimal route, don't be afraid to use it -- or cheats -- to make exploration easier.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
It depends what lights you choose with her, I believe. I think if you focus on the purple (mental) or pink (lust) lights (don’t exactly remember which one), then you could have sex. I was able to have sex with her in the hotel on Sunday but I had to pick the slave (after purple light) option for her.
Regarding your other comment about focusing on one character, I kinda get that feeling too, but I think you can mix and match here and there and it will be easier to do in the future. I always find it helpful to save at each day so I can quickly navigate to scenes I want to see again.

Reactions: Dysphorika

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
It's absolutely possible to have sex with Mrs. Maywood (Mom) multiple times in the current build. Just because she leaves for home doesn't mean that's the last you've seen of her in the current content.

You don't have to focus on anyone to the complete exclusion of others, but it's generally rewarded to repeatedly interact with a character (because you're raising their relevant stats and building connections). If you want to have sex with someone, it's usually a good idea to hang out with them. It's also worth noting that certain scenes are only available with certain lights at this point. In Mrs. Maywood's case, you can have sex with her before she leaves, but you have to use the purple light on her and turn her into a slave.

The back button is there and freely available, so if you're really struggling to find an optimal route, don't be afraid to use it -- or cheats -- to make exploration easier.
Beat me to it, haha. Mobile is hard to get used to.

Reactions: G28Here

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Ohh okay, cool - I figured that since (going by the changelog) only the first week is done so far, she wouldn't be showing up again. Good to know, thanks!

You don't have to focus on anyone to the complete exclusion of others, but it's generally rewarded to repeatedly interact with a character (because you're raising their relevant stats and building connections). If you want to have sex with someone, it's usually a good idea to hang out with them.
So is scene availability based more on stats than on previously viewed scenes? For instance, is using the purple spell on Mrs. Haywood in the changing room (regardless of what change you pick) a requirement for later scenes, or will everything still be possible as long as you've gotten her stats up some other way?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
So is scene availability based more on stats than on previously viewed scenes? For instance, is using the purple spell on Mrs. Haywood in the changing room (regardless of what change you pick) a requirement for later scenes, or will everything still be possible as long as you've gotten her stats up some other way?
I mean the context for a scene matters too. For instance, you can't get the variants on Friday where your teachers are hungover just based on stats -- you need to have actually gone out with them to the club the night before and gotten them drunk (which the success of IS based on stats). Ms. Hill won't show up on campus in a sexy dress just based on stats because you need to convince her (through Jake) to actually show up in a revealing outfit on a previous day. But, again, examples like that usually have hints in the narrative that say "Hey, you could've gotten something cool here if you figured out a way to do X instead".

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes