Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
small bug I noticed, but it looks like jane_woman is being used as a check instead of jake_woman, a few small typos too but I didn't right those down. Looking forward to the update Wednesday!

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
small bug I noticed, but it looks like jane_woman is being used as a check instead of jake_woman, a few small typos too but I didn't right those down. Looking forward to the update Wednesday!
Thanks for pointing this out, I'm not sure how many instances you found, but I caught two and fixed them.

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
Hey, I know this is probably impossible but is there a way to go back to a scene without using the back button, my aim is to experience the dream scenes for example and then go back to the beginning of that scene with the check for having seen the first dream so I can see the second. Is there a console command or something?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hey, I know this is probably impossible but is there a way to go back to a scene without using the back button, my aim is to experience the dream scenes for example and then go back to the beginning of that scene with the check for having seen the first dream so I can see the second. Is there a console command or something?
There's no way that I know of to do that in game, but I know someone who edits their saves through and just puts in their passage history all the relevant passages for whatever they're trying to do.

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
There's no way that I know of to do that in game, but I know someone who edits their saves through and just puts in their passage history all the relevant passages for whatever they're trying to do.
Do you know how to do that by any chance? If it's too much of a pain to explain it's totally fine btw.
Do you know if that person has made a post explaining how to do it?

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
This is how I play, more or less, cept for pretty much every light choice. While some scenes are gated by variables (ward_blackmailed for instance) a lot more (including orange light dream scenes) are gated by what you've visited before, not a variable.

What you want to do is this:

1) At the scene you want to get back to open up your javascript console (ctrl + shift + j on windows)
2) Find the title of the scene you're at by entering in SugarCube.State.active.title, or save it by setting a variable to the title e.g. TitleToReturnTo = SugarCube.State.active.title;
3) play through the scene as you would normally
4) type in SugarCube.State.display(TitleToReturnTo);

Energy can be an issue with this, but you can always pump that up by changing the value of SugarCube.State.active.variables.energy in the console, or, better yet SugarCube.State.active.variables.maxenergy so it resets to a ridiculous number every sleep session

Any stat changes, variable checks, or scenes seen will all be remembered once you do this. This can result in weird situations, like having both raped Jane and made her your gf so that you're locked into abusive sex scene descriptions, and can even lock you out of scenes cause you visited things you shouldn't have, so just know it's not a cureall to see EVERYTHING.

Reactions: whalat

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
1) At the scene you want to get back to open up your javascript console (ctrl + shift + j on windows)
2) Find the title of the scene you're at by entering in SugarCube.State.active.title, or save it by setting a variable to the title e.g. TitleToReturnTo = SugarCube.State.active.title;
or...

1 - inspect the link (e.g. Chrome, right click on a link, then choose inspect)
2 - copy the data-passage (e.g. <a data-passage="Brittany062DinnerStart1" class="link-internal" tabindex="0" id="Link2">Approach Brittany.<sup>[2]</sup></a>)
3 - then paste into console (e.g SugarCube.Engine.play("Brittany062DinnerStart1"))
4 - the command will treat it as you click the link and keep it all the changes/history.

Reactions: whalat

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
How do you get threesomes for Hills and Wilsons? The only one you can get through stats alone without needing to check flags is Rio+Monica (Willpower, i think), but other ones just elude me.
You can't without incest active.
Dang, I didn't even know that was possible, I always play with incest off ... hopefully someday you can consider adding that scene in for us non-incest players, even if you charge us an extra light energy tax?

Minor spelling mistake, when casting yellow on nadir on Saturday the text says problem but (unless I read it wrong) it should be probably

Btw awesome update I liked everything about it especially the way you can "guide" professor patel's change; as it involves 3 of my favorite characters (stacy, jane, and ms hill) I am a little worried about already being able to permanently alter 2 different characters in multiple ways this early. Specifically about the amount of time and energy that you need to write scenes with them in the future. I wanted to say that a throwaway line like "act normal in public" might go a long way in being able to write a more generic scene when in class with professor Patel or monica without taking up as much of your time, but what you have done so far is amazing I have never seen a game change based on decisions the main character has made as much as this one does.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Dang, I didn't even know that was possible, I always play with incest off ... hopefully someday you can consider adding that scene in for us non-incest players, even if you charge us an extra light energy tax?
Sorry, but no. Incest is incest, so I have to gate that stuff behind the cheat for Patreon rules.

Btw awesome update I liked everything about it especially the way you can "guide" professor patel's change; as it involves 3 of my favorite characters (stacy, jane, and ms hill) I am a little worried about already being able to permanently alter 2 different characters in multiple ways this early. Specifically about the amount of time and energy that you need to write scenes with them in the future. I wanted to say that a throwaway line like "act normal in public" might go a long way in being able to write a more generic scene when in class with professor Patel or monica without taking up as much of your time, but what you have done so far is amazing I have never seen a game change based on decisions the main character has made as much as this one does.
Yeah, she'll keep up appearances during class while still letting little things slip by. So it won't be a ton different, but you will get little nods here and there. Glad you enjoyed the update though, there's some cool stuff in the pipeline for the future.

Reactions: Cerebrum

Xarin89

Aug 7, 2018
Why not just turn incest on? I mean you don't have to do anything with "your "Maywood-Family" if you don't like your protagonist to participate in debauchery with his own family.

Cerebrum No there isn't. They just played without incest and were wondering why the scenes with for example Monica and her Mother were not showing up- which is because of them being mother and daughter so every scene containing both of them would be incest (for them) and since can't be shown without the incest cheat thanks to Patreon rules.

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
You can get brittany to play footsie with her dad even if you're not related, not sure if that's an oversight or not.

I generally do incest for those extra scenes but I do think it'd be nice to have a middle ground where you aren't a motherfucker but you can force everyone else to be

Reactions: F14bb3

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
This is how I play, more or less, cept for pretty much every light choice. While some scenes are gated by variables (ward_blackmailed for instance) a lot more (including orange light dream scenes) are gated by what you've visited before, not a variable.

What you want to do is this:

Energy can be an issue with this, but you can always pump that up by changing the value of SugarCube.State.active.variables.energy in the console, or, better yet SugarCube.State.active.variables.maxenergy so it resets to a ridiculous number every sleep session

Any stat changes, variable checks, or scenes seen will all be remembered once you do this. This can result in weird situations, like having both raped Jane and made her your gf so that you're locked into abusive sex scene descriptions, and can even lock you out of scenes cause you visited things you shouldn't have, so just know it's not a cureall to see EVERYTHING.
or...

1 - inspect the link (e.g. Chrome, right click on a link, then choose inspect)
2 - copy the data-passage (e.g. <a data-passage="Brittany062DinnerStart1" class="link-internal" tabindex="0" id="Link2">Approach Brittany.<sup>[2]</sup></a>)
3 - then paste into console (e.g SugarCube.Engine.play("Brittany062DinnerStart1"))
4 - the command will treat it as you click the link and keep it all the changes/history.
Thanks you really helped out!

Xarin89

Aug 7, 2018
Niloc Maybe but it's not possible for the standard game option... Patreon is really strict about it and will close the account faster then one could blink.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
You can get brittany to play footsie with her dad even if you're not related, not sure if that's an oversight or not.

I generally do incest for those extra scenes but I do think it'd be nice to have a middle ground where you aren't a motherfucker but you can force everyone else to be
Yeah, originally I missed the footsies, but then when I caught it I figured she's not really doing anything. But no, I'm not adding a third option. There's already a middle ground -- it's called not trying to sleep with your family lol. I try to give a variety of choices throughout the game but at a certain point too much is too much.

"I want to make it so that only Brittany is related to me, but Mrs. Maywood is still a mother's friend! Oh, can you give an option so that Monica is Mrs. Wilson's stepdaughter twice removed?"

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
Yeah, originally I missed the footsies, but then when I caught it I figured she's not really doing anything. But no, I'm not adding a third option. There's already a middle ground -- it's called not trying to sleep with your family lol. I try to give a variety of choices throughout the game but at a certain point too much is too much.

"I want to make it so that only Brittany is related to me, but Mrs. Maywood is still a mother's friend! Oh, can you give an option so that Monica is Mrs. Wilson's stepdaughter twice removed?"
I don't think anyone would ever accuse this of having a lack of variety! There is a difference though between avoiding sleeping with your family and not being able to get your childhood friend to give you that mother-daughter threesome you've always dreamed about, even after they're both your slaves. There's so many references to the related var already though I imagine it'd be a huge headache to implement.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I don't think anyone would ever accuse this of having a lack of variety! There is a difference though between avoiding sleeping with your family and not being able to get your childhood friend to give you that mother-daughter threesome you've always dreamed about, even after they're both your slaves. There's so many references to the related var already though I imagine it'd be a huge headache to implement.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, honestly with the cheat being called "related" it never even registered to me that incest was applying to anyone other than your own family as I've been waiting for a Jane/Ms. Hill and britney/mrs Maywood scenes. I didn't realize it applied to the rest of the game world until g28 said "incest is incest" and I was like well crap, that cheat changed more than I thought it did. And I do understand g28's point of it's all just too much, I mean the variety in this game is amazing. I guess I'm just realizing all those scenes I've been waiting for wont show up in the version of the game that I play.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes