BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Why not just turn incest on? I mean you don't have to do anything with "your "Maywood-Family" if you don't like your protagonist to participate in debauchery with his own family.

Cerebrum No there isn't. They just played without incest and were wondering why the scenes with for example Monica and her Mother were not showing up- which is because of them being mother and daughter so every scene containing both of them would be incest (for them) and since can't be shown without the incest cheat thanks to Patreon rules.
I am pretty sure in my non incest play through I have had a threesome with Monica and her mum. I believed the incest patch made it so you were related to the maywoods but that was it and that even in non related playthroughs other people can still commit incestuous actions

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
I am pretty sure in my non incest play through I have had a threesome with Monica and her mum. I believed the incest patch made it so you were related to the maywoods but that was it and that even in non related playthroughs other people can still commit incestuous actions
There might be some stuff in the early days like spanking and the scene I mentioned earlier, but things like children and parents kissing/doing oral etc is very much hard gated in the code. scenes like getting Hill and Jane drunk and forcing a threesome just don't appear without related being true.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is there a problem with the video files? None of them open for me. Even outside of the game.
Did you install it correctly? You need to download the all files pack and replace all of your existing files or else they won't work.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I downloaded the full file. I didn't even try to replace anything they wouldn't even open in file explorer.

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
Is there a problem with the video files? None of them open for me. Even outside of the game.
Are you talking about 50b or 53a++? If the first, it's probably your browser, as that uses webm files and that doesn't work well on safari, etc.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
That wouldn't affect me just double clicking the video file though. It was black screen and didn't show anything. Maybe the download got corrupted somehow maybe I'll try again.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28 would you mind if I tried to Mod the game myself to add in a cheat where you can see incest scenes without being a member of the Maywood family? If not ok, no hard feelings I just wanted to see if I could do it.

To be clear to everyone, if G28 says yes I'm not promising that I can do it, my programming knowledge virtually nonexistent and I will need help on figuring out what apps I need and how to open/edit the file, that said if I can open up the file and look at the code, I'm hoping I can basically do a lot of copying from the stuff g28 already wrote to change it so you can see the scenes and just rewrite the parts of the story that apply to a non-member of the Maywood family.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
G28 would you mind if I tried to Mod the game myself to add in a cheat where you can see incest scenes without being a member of the Maywood family? If not ok, no hard feelings I just wanted to see if I could do it.

To be clear to everyone, if G28 says yes I'm not promising that I can do it, my programming knowledge virtually nonexistent and I will need help on figuring out what apps I need and how to open/edit the file, that said if I can open up the file and look at the code, I'm hoping I can basically do a lot of copying from the stuff g28 already wrote to change it so you can see the scenes and just rewrite the parts of the story that apply to a non-member of the Maywood family.
Shouldn't be too hard if you've got the patience. Just find the name of the incest variable and search through each instance and replace every non-MC-incest with an always true value.
Really not worth the effort in any way, imo, but you do you.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Sure, but you'll be scouring over a thousand passages at this point lol.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Sure, but you'll be scouring over a thousand passages at this point lol.
Thank you, on another note can someone help me figure out how to open the file, I was able to open it with word pad, and the introductory information told me to use twine 1.4, but whenever I try to open it as an html file (should I be opening it as a twine code file instead?) twine starts loading the file and eventually crashes. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong and some help would be appreciated.

Reactions: RedRaven69

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Thank you, on another note can someone help me figure out how to open the file, I was able to open it with word pad, and the introductory information told me to use twine 1.4, but whenever I try to open it as an html file (should I be opening it as a twine code file instead?) twine starts loading the file and eventually crashes. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong and some help would be appreciated.
I'll give you the same tip I gave someone else with the same issue: the file is BIG. I had to have someone else open it and then send me the file after the fact when my computer failed. I just... couldn't... open it. So if you have the same issue, it means you need to find someone with a better computer first.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'll give you the same tip I gave someone else with the same issue: the file is BIG. I had to have someone else open it and then send me the file after the fact when my computer failed. I just... couldn't... open it. So if you have the same issue, it means you need to find someone with a better computer first.
If I understand you guys correctly, you are simply wanting to open up a really huge file. There are programs out there that excel at that purpose using very little system resources. Personally I find EditPadLite to be quite excellent and very responsive. It's a text editor, not an editor designed for a twine game or any other special purpose. So you won't get it broken out into all the little dialog boxes and branching story trees of a twine editor. But it will let you open it without problem and do any searches and/or replacing you want.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey g28here I know that minor characters are not really important. You do something unique to other types of games by renaming all characters an example being Siri as Monica Wilson. Obviously most devs will take a star like Riley Reid and call her Riley. So I just wondered if you can add next to the pictures of actors in the minor list there in game name next to them as I often forget that no near for it to be clickable and for it to lead to there full profile just a quick in game name.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes