Nov 24, 2020
I forget, is the party that Jill is throwing up at the same party that we first meet Val? Because that would definitely add credence to my theory about the licorice smell being related to the black lights, if so, since she's the only other black light user we know of at that point, so Jill could have been smelling it from her as well.
Yep, it's the same party we first meet Val at. I'm pretty sure Evelyn can use black lights too. Evelyn mentions between us 3 Evelyn, Val and MC, we're probably the only black light experts in the world. Maybe Delia can too, not sure on her tbh.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I forget, is the party that Jill is throwing up at the same party that we first meet Val? Because that would definitely add credence to my theory about the licorice smell being related to the black lights, if so, since she's the only other black light user we know of at that point, so Jill could have been smelling it from her as well.
This would make sense because then Chang would be able to smell the black lights on us as well. This is now my probable theory.

Yep, it's the same party we first meet Val at. I'm pretty sure Evelyn can use black lights too. Evelyn mentions between us 3 Evelyn, Val and MC, we're probably the only black light experts in the world. Maybe Delia can too, not sure on her tbh.
And I think Delia has used the black lights, but Evelyn's comment was more that her, Val, and MC are the only people who can perform the black light / soul magic without a blood sacrifice first. One of the books in the game talks about time travel / assistant experiments, and having to go through sacrifices to continue the experiments I believe.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I just thought of something, what's everyones speculation on Chang? She is the only character who can't be impregnated even with a blue light, Mona was a tough nut to crack but we got there eventually. Chang on the other hand explicitly tells you it won't work when you use the blue light on her... Kind of like Delia huh? Could Chang be a time traveler like Delia or (potentially) the player?

Edit: By the way I'm not including all the side characters who can't be impregnated because there is no blue light option for them yet like Becca (I think that's her name).
It already states her to be half human half demon

Oct 8, 2020
Delia wrote the book on time travel, so some black light usage had to occur. I don't know if she can actually see them, though, or if she just performs the ritual and benefits from the effects.

Oct 8, 2020
There is one with NOT fucking the Mother super during the Titus fight not sure it was done not fuck under pink or yellow lights?
You use a yellow light to follow her to her chambers, choose not to rape her. But this means you miss out on impregnating Brittany in a pink light-fueled orgy, and you might be missing out on making her your girlfriend? I've only every confessed my feelings to Brittany after her pregnancy talk.

Why do I have to choose between not raping a nun and dating my sister!?

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
You use a yellow light to follow her to her chambers, choose not to rape her. But this means you miss out on impregnating Brittany in a pink light-fueled orgy, and you might be missing out on making her your girlfriend? I've only every confessed my feelings to Brittany after her pregnancy talk.

Why do I have to choose between not raping a nun and dating my sister!?
Carnal sins my friend. It is either or with them.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks! I've been testing out no corruption runs but I like Kitty too much to give her up lol
Kitty is genuinely one of my favourite girls, there's just something about her! In my big playthrough she was also endlessly helpful, and settled on a form that I like. (Though because of some problems with my phone I can't actually swap between her outfits to see them all at will.)

Besides - until we know what Corruption will do in regards to the ending, corrupt away!

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
Kitty is genuinely one of my favourite girls, there's just something about her! In my big playthrough she was also endlessly helpful, and settled on a form that I like. (Though because of some problems with my phone I can't actually swap between her outfits to see them all at will.)

Besides - until we know what Corruption will do in regards to the ending, corrupt away!
Kitty is definitely one of the top three love interests! In regards to what corruption does... well so far it increases the power of the succubus queen and makes her like you more the higher the value it is. Also it unlocks darker options in certain playthroughs like killing bunny.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes