Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
So the game is largely male led, and that's not a complaint, just an observation. What are the various forms of femdom or when women can turn the tables? I know the succu can force-change you & has a contract at one point, but I'm not really interested in transformation or "bimbofying" myself. Mommy-kink can be made prevalent as well, but it doesn't tend to actually be all that dominant & I'm not looking to be treated like a child. I tried overtraining training various apprentices to see if somehow they would outshine the master, even using checkpoints in a couple instances (but not all) to really drive the score up. Nothing there.

As far as I can tell, Emma, Monica, Karen, Naomi, Delia, & prof Barberry all can be relatively sexually assertive, but that tends to be at most mutually aggressive. Sofia has a dream event that ostensibly can make her more dominant, but I haven't seen that actually blossom into anything other than the single dream scene itself.

Evelyn/Priscilla can be truly in control. Is there anything else more akin to that? Are there any points (other than Evelyn) where the women can force a sexual encounter on the MC via purple/pink/orange to forcefully drain the MC (of power or just climax) or even impregnation the way the MC can? Can the player become "contracted" by various characters or even multiple in a harem with reverse power dynamics? Is there actually a female dominant path I'm missing here? I'm wondering if there's a trigger or three that I'm missing somehow.

At any rate, one of the most well thought out games on f95. It actually is intellectually engaging, which is rare for this industry. I actually came up with character origin theory before asking about kinks. Lots of replayability. Well done!

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes