• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
It's nothing like the varmod, just a small thing that lets you reverse or advance the time of day via the Check Contacts/Phone screen. Anyone could probably do it with a beginner-level knowledge of HTML.
Wouldn't the checkpoint system already in the game be enough if you wanted to go back in time? I don't use it so maybe there's something about it I don't understand. But my impression was you could set checkpoints wherever you want and hop back to those times.

Reactions: Lord_everhard

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Wouldn't the checkpoint system already in the game be enough if you wanted to go back in time? I don't use it so maybe there's something about it I don't understand. But my impression was you could set checkpoints wherever you want and hope back to those times.
Thank you and Yes basically the check does exaclty that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zardoz23
Dec 1, 2018
Wouldn't the checkpoint system already in the game be enough if you wanted to go back in time? I don't use it so maybe there's something about it I don't understand. But my impression was you could set checkpoints wherever you want and hop back to those times.
Just used one and so it does. I honestly thought it was basically just an extra save :LOL:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Just used one and so it does. I honestly thought it was basically just an extra save :LOL:
As far as I remember the integrated Checkpoint has only one slot so you can only return to one time of the Day. I haven't tried Uniform's Mod but if it can change between multiple Time Slots like going from evening back to morning that would be different from the Checkpoint no?

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
As far as I remember the integrated Checkpoint has only one slot so you can only return to one time of the Day.
I'm not at my computer so I can't check but I'm pretty sure there are several slots. Again I don't use them but something like 12 slots sounds right to me? Could be wrong.

Dec 1, 2018
I'm not at my computer so I can't check but I'm pretty sure there are several slots. Again I don't use them but something like 12 slots sounds right to me? Could be wrong.
As far as I remember the integrated Checkpoint has only one slot so you can only return to one time of the Day.... if it can change between multiple Time Slots like going from evening back to morning that would be different from the Checkpoint no?
Creating a checkpoint overrides your old checkpoint unfortunately. What I did is a smidge more versatile in that you can keep going back or forward through the day's time periods (I literally just added buttons that either added to or subtracted from the $time variable).

Reactions: Zardoz23
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes