AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
that's just pseudo killing em... no way to just have him leave on 'peaceful' terms without giving up mums contract far as I can see which just screws her over instead
You can also bimbofy him and keep his Mind intact so he would just have a new Body how's that pseudo killing him? :unsure:

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
that's just pseudo killing em... no way to just have him leave on 'peaceful' terms without giving up mums contract far as I can see which just screws her over instead
Not sure if this is an issue with having her contract or not (I've never bothered with contracts as you can get with the girls without them) but in my recent playthroughs there's always been an option to let him live. The parents get divorced so mom being screwed over isn't an issue.

You can also bimbofy him and keep his Mind intact so he would just have a new Body how's that pseudo killing him? :unsure:
I mean if all of a sudden I had to deal with menstruating and mood swings every month I think I might want to die. Women are great but they really got the short end of the stick with the whole babymaking bit of biology.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I mean if all of a sudden I had to deal with menstruating and mood swings every month I think I might want to die. Women are great but they really got the short end of the stick with the whole babymaking bit of biology.
(S)he doesn't have to suddenly start dealing with menstruating if you immediately knock her up! I mean, obviously that leads to... other things that need to be dealt with... but I mean, at least in my playthroughs, my physically bimboified, but mentally kept intact new second mom seemed to be handling the arrangements well enough before too long :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes