NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
You can always edit variables using the console or a save editor. To edit cum addiction for example, just put the character's name followed by _cum.
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.rio_cum = 0
I know varmod is convenient but it's not an option right now.
Oh it's possible... just like it's possible to eat a plate of spaghetti with a toothpick. Tedious and sloppy. :)

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023

Last update: 20240805 1657PDT

The guide has been completely overhauled to break out each path on it's own line. Currently it has 330 pregnancy routes and the new structure makes for much better sorting and filtering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
The pregnancy guide has been completely overhauled to break out each path on it's own line. Currently it has 330 pregnancy routes and the new structure makes for much better sorting and filtering.

Thanks for your work !

You can add : Emma (Mom) MC Thursday 8/8 Nighttime Teleport to her location. (Corruption: +5) > Try to draw in the dancing pink light > Inside her (I think the knowledge of the pregnancy depends on our answer when she calls the next day : "bus" she knows, "wass never there" she doesn't know. Not certain though.)

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
So question I'm rescuing Zahra from the gang in the where house with rio and there's a prompt that says if someone was alive and captured ud be able to free them what character would that be? Cuz I don't think I had anyone killed besides Titus

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
The pregnancy guide has been completely overhauled to break out each path on it's own line. Currently it has 330 pregnancy routes and the new structure makes for much better sorting and filtering.

I would put that in your Sig as a Link so that we can find it again in 10-20 Pages :D

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Is it possible to make Hana yours without cum addiction or is the only route for her to be addicted and a public disgrace? Does anyone have any idea what the variant outcomes are involving her ?

Oct 8, 2020
Is it possible to make Hana yours without cum addiction or is the only route for her to be addicted and a public disgrace? Does anyone have any idea what the variant outcomes are involving her ?
As far as I know it's just cum addiction; literally every interaction with her and most of her (potential) sorority lean that way.

Reactions: Zardoz23

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
As far as I know it's just cum addiction; literally every interaction with her and most of her (potential) sorority lean that way.
I think this is the case as well. Her character is very vestigial at the moment. In the lightless path I couldn't figure out any way of interacting with her meaningfully that didn't involve a light (which I think was usually if not always pink).

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Thanks for your work !

You can add : Emma (Mom) MC Thursday 8/8 Nighttime Teleport to her location. (Corruption: +5) > Try to draw in the dancing pink light > Inside her (I think the knowledge of the pregnancy depends on our answer when she calls the next day : "bus" she knows, "wass never there" she doesn't know. Not certain though.)
Outstanding! I had only recently started investigating corruption routes but I didn't have this one. Most appreciated Guntag, I've added a new column to the spreadsheet called "Intel" and your name is the first in there next to this entry. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Outstanding! I had only recently started investigating corruption routes but I didn't have this one. Most appreciated Guntag, I've added a new column to the spreadsheet called "Intel" and your name is the first in there next to this entry. Thanks again!
I'm pretty sure that for the same scene, you can impregnate her without the pink light with an Attactiveness check (not sure how much, but at least 6). You will get her drunk and fuck her. Then I think there is a fitness check (not sure how much, but at least 5). If you succeed, you don't wake her and she probably won't know it was you when she'll realize she's pregnant. If you fail the fitness check, she will wake up while you fuck her and will be mad at you (you can still impregnate her).

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I've noticed there's current glitch where the others tab doesn't show up sometimes when you look at the phone so I can't see Hannah current description and sometimes the stats of a character max out at levle 6 180 points but other times they go past that and go to a null count G28Here g28developer
I'm not sure why you're pinging me about a game you gave one star in a review that was so poorly written it had to get removed by mods.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Question so is the time when u can get Naomi and babrberry as property different from when u go down to the bunker with Sydney ?

Nov 24, 2020
I think this is the case as well. Her character is very vestigial at the moment. In the lightless path I couldn't figure out any way of interacting with her meaningfully that didn't involve a light (which I think was usually if not always pink).
The only scene I can think of with her, that doesn't involve a light, is at the sorority party. If you pick "dance with Hanna", i'm pretty sure you can have sex with her without using a light. Not sure if you can get to the sorority party without using a light tho, so doing that in a lightless path may be impossible.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
The only scene I can think of with her, that doesn't involve a light, is at the sorority party. If you pick "dance with Hanna", i'm pretty sure you can have sex with her without using a light. Not sure if you can get to the sorority party without using a light tho, so doing that in a lightless path may be impossible.
Sorry I can't recall her name right now, but blondie that invites Brittany to that party also invites MC if he's fit/attractive enough. Not sure what minimum stat requirements are, but getting that invite is possible without lights.
Is there a guide for all the paths that exist in this game including harem
Nope.

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes