Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - College Kings multi mod /vincent mod [Vincent]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mainahibataunga

Great Experience so far. Now waiting for updated mod for v1.00s. Saves so much time and lets me experience various routes in a single playthrough. Vincent has done awesome work and it is appreciated.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ivyxxx

Really helps me play all paths and know what to do. And being able to change the kct/reputation is useful to had stopped playing last year when the old mod stopped being updated glad someone else picked it up so I can start over easily. So thank you for making the mod it's a great help. :)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Queen Carmel

first off the mod works perfectly, highlights the good options that is good, however that is where the good ends, the mod breaks any existing saves that were there before the mod was installed, this isn't a major issue, it is just slightly annoying, but the bad parts of the mod are that it changes the phone, how the phone worked originally was great, this new one, not so much, and the mouse cursor was changed to some stupid horrible mouse for some reason, if the mod just highlighted the good choices (like every other mod for every other game) then it would be 5 stars no doubt, but by it ruining things that was already perfectly fine in the game, it gets 1 star, and I can not recommend it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4732802

Extremely useful. I played College Kings 15.1.0 and College Kings 2 with this mod and it saved a great amount of my time. Thanks for kct/reputation customization and other useful features.
    You should put a hint about 'How to open Vincent Menu ' on thread page because it is hidden in bottom right corner(with hover effect).