Updated to v2.2.11s
Game Franchise/Creator
: College Kings /
Modder:
Game Version: 2.2.11s
Mod Version: 2.2.11s
Mod-Language: English(US)
Features for CK2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Update-Logs:

=>VINCENT MULTI MOD SCREENSHOTS FROM COLLEGE KINGS 2<=

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR COLLEGE KINGS 1/15.1.0

This version [v15.1.0] of mod is currently outdated. Please use at your own risk.

Download:

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR COLLEGE KINGS 2 / V 2.2.11s / DYNAMIC MOD

Note:
To open Vincent Menu hover your mouse over right bottom corner.

Use num key on your keyboard to interact with choices. [E.g.: When prefix is |1|, use num key 1 to interact with the 'prefix 1 choice' and so on.]
Use Z key on your keyboard to toggle choice description.

Use T key on your keyboard to toggle Vincent Sticky Menu.
Use C key to copy dialogues to clipboard.
Replay unlocker button added in Vincent Advanced Dialogue Customization Tab

Use 'i' icon in Vincent advanced mode tab to find out more about uses of keys in game. [or check screenshot 6]
Replay unlocker button added in Vincent Advanced Dialogue Customization Tab

Download:

If you are facing EP2 starting issue then download and extract the archive and merge it with base game folder or try this solution:
[EP 2 ENABLER]
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2022
Este juego tiene demasiados errores. Pero muéstrame la captura de pantalla de tu error o publica los detalles de tu error.
[/CITA] Al seleccionar la opción de la foto de Chloe con el Lobo, al darle a confirmar no me deja pasar la opción de Lindsey, directamente me sale como si no hubiese elegido ninguna opción al confirmar.

Nov 2, 2017
COLLEGE KINGS 2 VINCENT MULTI MOD

Mod Info:
COLLGE KINGS 2 VINCENT MULTI MOD

NOTICE:
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM(MOSTLY CRASHING ISSUE) WITH ORIGINAL PATH BUILDER MODE THEN USE VINCENT'S PATH BUILDER MODE. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO USE VINCENT MOD WATCH VINCENT MOD USER GUIDE VIDEO.

Updated
: 2022-04-15
Game/Creator: College Kings 2/
Modder:
Mod Version: 3.0.0 & 3.0.1
Game Version: 3.0.0 & 3.0.1
Multi Mod Status: 78% completed
Language: English
=>VINCENT MOD USER GUIDE VIDEO<=
Features:

Installation:

Update-Logs:

Download(More multi mod features will be added soon): -

=>VINCENT SCREENSHOTS<=

View attachment 1753681 View attachment 1750399 View attachment 1753683 View attachment 1754795
View attachment 1753682 View attachment 1754796 View attachment 1754799 View attachment 1754804

any chance of you making a this for season 1 also ?

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
What does FWB mean when we are choosing relationships ?
Friends With Benefits, as in being (best) friends and have some alone time with them.(lewd wink wink)

Yeah! currently working. It's a huge game. Can you give me your save files to save useless time for testing the mod.
Noted, and no i dont have a save game. thats why i asked. i deleted the game a while ago when the walkthrough mod wasn't continued. (perhaps i might mix this case with another. but i'm sure it was CK) call me lazy, but i like modded games perhaps because i AM lazy. LOL XD

ps: sorry i couldn't be of help, usually i keep the saves. i honestly didn't expect to reinstall CK again.

Reactions: jxd
Feb 18, 2022
So I got to the changing room scene with Aubrey Day 3 and it had the choice to Peek and Apologize lit up green. The cell phone Stats has me listed as Confident, but I used the Path Builder to lock me into Popular.

So the first question is whether the mod is actually checking your KCT Stats first (aka recommending Apologize because the cell phone says I'm Confident)? But I'm guessing more likely that the mod always highlights it Green?

Because unless you're Confident it's the wrong choice to Peek period (betting on the RNG to not get caught is silly). Apologize and Deny both are not good results. Popular needs to not peek at all and then do the Cowboy try it on in order to get the Popular specific KCT result when you convince Aubrey to show you her costume.

I understand you probably spent a lot of time already working on this mod, but I'm at the beginning and noticing the mod is already getting the player to make incorrect decisions.

I also don't see where the KCT can be changed in game. Is this a CK2 only feature?

Nor am I sure what the DVD added is. Pleading ignorance on this one.
NB:
As I said this is a huge game; so I haven't played it entirely (you may found some wrong recommended choice which will be fixed soon). But thanks for notifying me this glitch. Oh!! for KCT change go to Vincent menu then click extras and finally click on New kct to change your current kct. If you have any other suggestion then tell me. DVD(Dynamic variable detection) means you will see a pop up notification screen when the variable has a effect on following lines or scenes. You can change this variable (the one on DVD) in variables manager tab. And there is a Vincent main menu screen customization option you can find as "VINCENT DYNAMIC DISPLAY" click on it; you can see the changes.
NB01:
Give me your save file or tell me your exact recommended choice.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes