Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings multi mod /vincent mod [Vincent]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello...is here a real good mod for this game? wonder cause this vincent mod dont work on me like on many others. pls help me

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
hello...is here a real good mod for this game? wonder cause this vincent mod dont work on me like on many others. pls help me
Nope. You're s.o.l. just like the rest of us. We used to have a really good written walkthrough for this but it's not updated either.

Mar 10, 2022
I got the compressed version of the game from the first post link for act 2.
" CollegeKings2-Ep1-2_2.2.11s-pc_MinQ "
Have you checked the game without mod. I have uncompressed version, I didn't get any problem with this mod. game/v5/v5_screens.rpy . In fact I don't have any folder v5 in my game[uncompressed]. Let's see what Rockerz Vincent will say.

Last edited:

seth21ti

Mar 20, 2020
Yep I tried it without the mod and it works flawlessly
I think you download mod for CK1. Happened for me too:). Check download mode page and make sour that you download mod for CK2. RAR mod file should be named CK2_Dynamic_RV

Last edited:
Reactions: uwu0uwu

uwu0uwu

May 19, 2021
I think you download mod for CK1. Happened for me too:). Check download mode page and make sour that you download mod for CK2. RAR mod file should be named CK2_Dynamic_RV
My bad !! Hell yeah this was the case... I didn't know OP didn't remove the S1 mod and accidentally got that instead <3 thank you!

Feb 18, 2022
My game stops at EP1. Rockerz Vincent can you help?
View attachment 2403387
After above scene my game stuck.
View attachment 2403385
Yeah, I got some requests regarding this problem on Patreon.
So here is the solution you can try:
If you are facing EP2 starting issue then download and extract the archive and merge it with base game folder:
[EP 2 ENABLER]

Or you can do it with richiman method.
Load your game save.
Open the console.
Use Left Shift + O to open the console.
Enter the jump v4start command to start Episode 2.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes