Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings multi mod /vincent mod [Vincent]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kirito Kazuga

Aug 19, 2020
hi does this mod work for Act 1?
im on CK 1 / Act 1 / version 1.2.15, tried mod, it skips main menu and i try going to main menu i get error
please update thank you...

Last edited:

Kirito Kazuga

Aug 19, 2020
we need new mod to not only continue updating for CK2 but also CK1 Act 1-3 cuz on old version Act 1-4 i was able to sleep with Nora on first time and 2nd, but on reworked version Act 1, couldnt even get first time scene to happen.... even tho same options too and same trait

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tried that as well and unfortunately, URM doesn't pick up many variables from CK2. Either that, or I'm not doing it correctly.

Odd, I know in most games you can do alt + m and you can search certain things and change them. Also, when you get to a path change in the upper left it should show some options with say like a 2 or 3 meaning there are 2 or 3 things there and shows things. Usually, you can open that and if something is locked it can usually be unlocked. And it most games it shows paths like true/false and you can change them.

There a newish mod that came out that might work as well.

[Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Universal Choice Descriptor [2023-03-10] [ZLZK] | F95zone

It's based off this mod here:

[Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Global Walkthrough Mod for most Ren'Py games [1.1] [fergz] | F95zone

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Odd, I know in most games you can do alt + m and you can search certain things and change them. Also, when you get to a path change in the upper left it should show some options with say like a 2 or 3 meaning there are 2 or 3 things there and shows things. Usually, you can open that and if something is locked it can usually be unlocked. And it most games it shows paths like true/false and you can change them.

There a newish mod that came out that might work as well.

[Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Universal Choice Descriptor [2023-03-10] [ZLZK] | F95zone

It's based off this mod here:

[Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Global Walkthrough Mod for most Ren'Py games [1.1] [fergz] | F95zone
URM does do the basic things such as you described but for instance, I did a variable search for "kct" and "KCT" and it came back with 0 results. I believe the dev renamed the variables so URM can't pick up the correct ones needed to change the outcome.
There is a workaround that I've noticed. If you just select fwb with most of the girls, it sorta circumvents the need to change the KCT

Root228

May 4, 2017
Looks like walkthrough mod is not working for college kings act 2 How to fix that, does anyone know maybe?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like walkthrough mod is not working for college kings act 2 How to fix that, does anyone know maybe?
Yeah, don't use it. Notice the person who made it deleted their account, so no more updates from them. So, someone else would need to start making their own, but it doesn't look like anyone really wants to.

Reactions: Root228

Root228

May 4, 2017
Yeah, don't use it. Notice the person who made it deleted their account, so no more updates from them. So, someone else would need to start making their own, but it doesn't look like anyone really wants to.
I mean, I'm using a mod For the penultimate version of the game, this mod should just work on that version of the game. But it doesn't work anyway.

Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone. i have some problems on startup and also not see my saves from College Kings 1 1 4 version.
On startup i receive this code. if i ignore it game sart but i can see any of my saves from 1.1.4 version.
For the saves i tranferred all my saves to C:\Users\......\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CollegeKings folder and also game folder but still nothing. Game want to start like i begin the second season for the first time.
Any helps will be great. thank you in advance.

UPDATE: i had this issue and findout that the cause is the MOD. Without MOD i dont have any problems.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 2, in execute

screen main_menu():

screen main_menu():

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 15, in execute

if config.enable_steam:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 16, in execute

vbox:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 21, in execute

if not HAS_EP2:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 21, in <module>

if not HAS_EP2:

NameError: name 'HAS_EP2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script

python hide:

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode

exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>

python hide:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

ui.interact()

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact

rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact

repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core

root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all

d.visit_all(callback, seen)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all

callback(self)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>

root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact

self.update()

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update

self.screen.function(**self.scope)

screen main_menu():

screen main_menu():

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 15, in execute

if config.enable_steam:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 16, in execute

vbox:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 21, in execute

if not HAS_EP2:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 21, in <module>