Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings multi mod /vincent mod [Vincent]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Trisdacted

May 4, 2023
Does anyone have the updated v15 version of the COLLEGE KINGS 1 mod
Don't know if this is still relevant, but the site visit mama . com / college-kings / (no spaces) has two versions of a mod for 15.1 (newer version for v 1.2.15) and 15.02 for the original version. Find under Downloads about halfway down.

WARNING: I've tried to add 15.1 to 1.2.15 twice, and it won't even launch.

I must say the nomenclature, versioning, whatever you want to call it is absolutely baffling for this game. I makes it frustrating enough that -- though I played some of it via Renpy online, I'm about to give up on the whole thing. I know versions get reworked, there are new chapters added, etc, but this is ridiculous. For example, there is a 1.2.6 floating around. I now realize that's Act 1 through Chapter 6. Logic suggests 1.2.6 should be newer than 1.2.15, but you need the inside info to know it's the opposite.

Trisdacted

May 4, 2023
No mods but you can use Official Walkthrough.
What about the mod v 15.1 (updated) for v 1.2.15? It claims to be the mod for the fixed version of Act I. Or 15.02 for the original (un-updated version)? Both are on the visit mama site.

Though I agree with Thisguy -- the numbering is unbelievably complicated, or just flat silly. I thought Being A Dik was bad, but this takes any cake I've seen.

ADD-ON. I finally got 15.1 to work with 1.2.15. Play the first 5 or 6 screens, then merge the multimod game file with the 1.2.15 game file with the game still open. It plays through if you then Quit the game, reload and load your 1st save

Last edited:

hd199

Feb 15, 2020
can someone provide working link of MOD for act 1, my game version is 1.2.11 but mod given here is not wroking. Game not even launching after installing it.

hd199

Feb 15, 2020
What about the mod v 15.1 (updated) for v 1.2.15? It claims to be the mod for the fixed version of Act I. Or 15.02 for the original (un-updated version)? Both are on the visit mama site.

Though I agree with Thisguy -- the numbering is unbelievably complicated, or just flat silly. I thought Being A Dik was bad, but this takes any cake I've seen.

ADD-ON. I finally got 15.1 to work with 1.2.15. Play the first 5 or 6 screens, then merge the multimod game file with the 1.2.15 game file with the game still open. It plays through if you then Quit the game, reload and load your 1st save
where can i download 1.2.15 , this site got 1.3.12. Which one is latest.

Traktorbeam31

May 19, 2020
Hello there! I have an issue while running the game with the mod, everytime I launch it I get an exception on the opening screen which can kinda be bypassed, and every time I go to change my reputation with the mod it gives me a second which cannot be bypassed at all, I will attach both tracebacks, thank you in advance for any help!

Reactions: Marzo523

Marzo523

Mar 22, 2023
Hello there! I have an issue while running the game with the mod, everytime I launch it I get an exception on the opening screen which can kinda be bypassed, and every time I go to change my reputation with the mod it gives me a second which cannot be bypassed at all, I will attach both tracebacks, thank you in advance for any help!
I am having the exact same issue. can you tag me if there is a fix?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello....can anyone, please help me with last mod of this last update of CollegeKings, please guys? i will appreciate it, thanks

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes