College Kings [1.4.8]:

Act I
Act II
Act III
PDF

Last edited:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok guys, could someone help me? Never played this and want to start from beginning. What I need to download? I'm little lost on the OP, don't know what is what ... thanks in advance.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
I am getting pissed off right now who ever is making these updates need to stop putting 7z at the end of the file why not just pc at the end but no . i can't even play season 2 on Game core cause the update Act 1 on it has Freaking bugs in it

richiman

May 3, 2022
Ok guys, could someone help me? Never played this and want to start from beginning. What I need to download? I'm little lost on the OP, don't know what is what ... thanks in advance.
College Kings [Act I - v1.1.2s] then College Kings 2 [Ep.1 v1.1.4].

Play CK1 [Act I - v1.1.2s], do a manual save of the game at the very end of CK1 (during the flight on the plane that goes to Europe).

Then play CK2 [Ep.1 v1.1.4] and use the option to import the save from CK1 (can be found in the "Load" tab) previously made a manual save of the game from CK1 to continue the story.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I am getting pissed off right now who ever is making these updates need to stop putting 7z at the end of the file why not just pc at the end but no . i can't even play season 2 on Game core cause the update Act 1 on it has Freaking bugs in it

Reactions: HogRocket

dantes_hd

Sep 24, 2017
Hi there. Got a crach with Act I - v1.1.2s every time i try to open the Kiwii App.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v9/scene20.rpy", line 31, in script
    call screen phone
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: In DynamicImage u'J:/toto/College Kings [Act 1 - v1.1.2s] - windows and linux/game/images/nonplayable_characters/profile_pictures/mc.webp': Could not find substitution 'Act 1 - v1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v9/scene20.rpy", line 31, in script
    call screen phone
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 441, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 638, in find_target
    raise Exception("In DynamicImage %r: Could not find substitution '%s'." % (self.name, str(ke.args[0])))
Exception: In DynamicImage u'J:/toto/College Kings [Act 1 - v1.1.2s] - windows and linux/game/images/nonplayable_characters/profile_pictures/mc.webp': Could not find substitution 'Act 1 - v1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
College Kings 1.1.2s (SHA: 0e9b5a206)
Tue Jul 19 17:35:16 2022
Any advice ?

Thanks.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
College Kings [Act I - v1.1.2s] then College Kings 2 [Ep.1 v1.1.4].

Play CK1 [Act I - v1.1.2s], do a manual save of the game at the very end of CK1 (during the flight on the plane that goes to Europe).

Then play CK2 [Ep.1 v1.1.4] and use the option to import the save from CK1 (can be found in the "Load" tab) previously made a manual save of the game from CK1 to continue the story.
Thanks a lot man, so the Season 1 version 15.0 is outdated right?

richiman

May 3, 2022
Thanks a lot man, so the Season 1 version 15.0 is outdated right?
That's right. It's very outdated in a nutshell.
College Kings [Act I - v1.1.2s] contains 3 Acts (the game is simply called College Kings - Act I) because there used to be 4 Acts, but Act IV was removed from CK1 and moved to CK2 as now Episode 1. CK1 is now complete full game with 3 Acts, and CK2 will now have Episodes.

Reactions: ApocalypseSurvivor

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
That's right. It's very outdated in a nutshell.
College Kings [Act I - v1.1.2s] contains 3 Acts (the game is simply called College Kings - Act I) because there used to be 4 Acts, but Act IV was removed from CK1 and moved to CK2 as now Episode 1. CK1 is now complete full game with 3 Acts, and CK2 will now have Episodes.
Ok, thanks again, now I just hope its worth it :)

richiman

May 3, 2022
lets say u download from windows from the link u gave me then wat u have to do after that ?
Download this program (7-ZIP) -> Download the game -> Eextract the downloaded archive (downloaded game) with 7-ZIP -> Run the game with the game exe.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i need help from the 7z link i click on it download it for windows do u need to play the College Kings season 2 on it or u need to do something else ?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Download this program (7-ZIP) -> Download the game -> Eextract the downloaded archive (downloaded game) with 7-ZIP -> Run the game with the game exe.
is there some kind of Pictures u can show me to see wat i have to do i might get confused sorry its my first time doing this

richiman

May 3, 2022
is there some kind of Pictures u can show me to see wat i have to do i might get confused sorry its my first time doing this
Just download game and check this video:

Just do as in the video, but extract the downloaded game (file College_Kings_2_v1.1.4_pc
.7z using 7-ZIP).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
lets say u download from windows from the link u gave me then wat u have to do after that ?
I see, you don't understand what it is. What happens is when the developer or whomever packages the game up to send to you, he will normally use what is called file compression to reduce the size of all the files and put them all into a single file to download. The most common type to use these days is ZIP files (though there were quite a few more in the past). Well, 7ZIP is a free program which will unpack ZIP files for you, but it also has its own format called 7ZIP which uses the .7Z extension you have seen. That is similar to the ZIP format but it has much better compression than ZIP so the game file is much smaller than normal ZIPs. The RAR format is similar, it is an older compression format like ZIP and 7Z that is also sometimes used. 7ZIP can open up ZIPs, RARs and it's own 7ZIP, so you download 7ZIP and then run the program to install it onto your system. Once you do that, you will be able to double click the 7Z file and it will open up like a ZIP file would and you can then extract the game files onto your system to run. The beauty is it also opens up ZIPs and RARs which is handy. It also adds a context menu entry, so if you select a bunch of files, then right click, you will see a new 7-ZIP menu which gives you the option to create your own ZIP or 7ZIP archives. You can also right click on ZIPs, RARs or 7Z files and it will give you options on how to extract them etc...

In short, download 7ZIP, run the program you get and install it. Double click the game 7Z and open it up like a ZIP or anything else and extract the game files to your hard drive normally as you would a ZIP etc.

Reactions: kezguyfour

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
in the Next update if ur Dating nora like i am in the game Do u think she well tell every body shes dating me or not yet ?

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes