Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings multi mod /vincent mod [Vincent]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BlackInk90

May 11, 2022
What version of the game are you using? I'm now working in this mod in my free time and hopefully I'll update it soon. They are changing the whole scripts in every updates. So, I have to look through all scripts and it's taking too much time to update this mod.
I'm on 3.0.15s
Actually, for now I just want to play the story, so even without the mod is fine, I thought this one was the one with the latest official update...
Am I wrong?

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
Really like what you've done with this Mod.
Have one suggestion: at the point where you have a choice that will impact your KCT, it would be good to show which choice impacts which KCT so that the player is able to choose the KCT they want. At the moment, your Mod shows there is a "Menu decision" but doesn't display what that is and only shows which KCT was impacted after the player has made the choice.

Feb 18, 2022
Have one suggestion: at the point where you have a choice that will impact your KCT, it would be good to show which choice impacts which KCT so that the player is able to choose the KCT they want. At the moment, your Mod shows there is a "Menu decision" but doesn't display what that is and only shows which KCT was impacted after the player has made the choice.
Like I said in my previous comment, I have only finished part 1 of the mod with DVD feature. It's still not completed. Mod Completion status is 78.7%. And I have to integrate too many other features. So gimme some time to update the mod.

MrHaakii

Nov 12, 2019
Unfortunately this mod is not compatible, this error comes.
Steam Version 1.1.2s

The label fight_tutorialLabel is defined twice, at File "game/fights/fight_labels.rpyc", line 1:
RENPY RPC2 . C �
and File "game/old_fight/old_fight_labels.rpy", line 1:
RENPY RPC2 . C �

The label fight_changeKeybinds is defined twice, at File "game/fights/fight_labels.rpyc", line 43:
Do��/L��� �Y�����C!35B���N�G0��V�G�2�-"@��uB>���"�T��O�&D4�π�Y ���爐Y��|�
and File "game/old_fight/old_fight_labels.rpy", line 43:

Try COLLEGE KINGS 1/15.1.0.

Remember to backup your original files.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Steam Version 1.1.2s

The label fight_tutorialLabel is defined twice, at File "game/fights/fight_labels.rpyc", line 1:
RENPY RPC2 . C �
RENPY RPC2 . C �

The label fight_changeKeybinds is defined twice, at File "game/fights/fight_labels.rpyc", line 43:

It's still the same version (no new content), but with compatibility fixes for the game save tranfser to CK2.
It would be best if the author of the mod updated to the latest version or added a separate mod for the Steam version.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Steam Version 1.1.2s

RENPY RPC2 . C �
RENPY RPC2 . C �

My college Kings 1 Steam version is 1.1.2s, is any of the mods compatible with this version?

I suggest deleting these files if you really want to run the current version of Steam 1.1.2s with the WT mod and don't mind script errors, which you can easily ignore and continue playing (they occur rarely).

• Go to fights folder and remove this file:

Code:
College Kings\game\fights

fight_labels.rpyc

If your in-game phone is bugged, then remove the phone script.

• Go to VIN_TURBO folder and delete the files:

Code:
College Kings\game\Vincent\VIN_TURBO

vin_new_phone.rpy
vin_new_phone.rpyc

• Go to Vin_dnm folder and delete the files:

Code:
College Kings\game\Vincent\VIN_TURBO_DESIGN\Vin_dnm

vin_new_phone_hover.png
vin_new_phone_idle.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SirDarkWarrior

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Perhaps an easier way is to just give us a pop up telling us that an important decision is going to be impacted by our KCT just prior to it happening. We can then choose whether we want to go into Vincent's KCT manager to change it or not.

This would; 1) massively reduce the number of pop up needed, and 2) allow us to play as we want w/o having to micro manage every choice and choose answers we don't want because we want a troublemaker point but our desired answer would give us a BF point etc.

As it stands in the game, we only know if a decision is impacted by KCT post-fact with a "congrats your KCT has changed a decision..." and not at all if we don't meet the criteria, so we don't even know of opportunities missed.

Example: At the homecoming dance, you can tell Chloe in the locker room to skip the whole thing and go with you (or take her home after the dance regardless of who you brought as a date) if your KCT is "popular." If not, she'll refuse with us being none the wiser that a different outcome was possible.

When such circumstances arises, a mod pop up saying "an upcoming character choice will be impacted by MC's KCT" would IMO, be very useful indeed.

PS. Great mod btw, thanks for making it.

Reactions: mofonistik
Oct 29, 2018

I suggest deleting these files if you really want to run the current version of Steam 1.1.2s with the WT mod and don't mind script errors, which you can easily ignore and continue playing (they occur rarely).

• Go to fights folder and remove this file:

Code:
College Kings\game\fights

fight_labels.rpyc

If your in-game phone is bugged, then remove the phone script.

• Go to VIN_TURBO folder and delete the files:

Code:
College Kings\game\Vincent\VIN_TURBO

vin_new_phone.rpy
vin_new_phone.rpyc

• Go to Vin_dnm folder and delete the files:

Code:
College Kings\game\Vincent\VIN_TURBO_DESIGN\Vin_dnm

vin_new_phone_hover.png
vin_new_phone_idle.png
If i do that The game version changes from 1.1.2S to 15.1.0

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Guys, could you tell me, which mod version I should download for the latest version of the game?

richiman

May 3, 2022
Guys, could you tell me, which mod version I should download for the latest version of the game?

Honestly, currently every mod is outdated.
Just too many changes to the game files since the last mod update.
I don't recommend using an outdated version of the mod, as it will mess up your game.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes