Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings multi mod /vincent mod [Vincent]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

richiman

May 3, 2022
new update has been released. does this mod already have new version to CK2?

Yes. I shared my upload on f95zone.to with and as you can see Vincent has released an update for this mod, so you can download that version.
5% Walkthrough is completed, so I would wait if you want to use this mod for Walkthrough.

Of course, you can check what this version looks like as long as it is current version - the version of the mod must be the same as the version of the game.

123.png

Reactions: Remarius

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
I wanna say thanks for this extraordinary well done mod too. I know its not quite ready, but I'm missing the button for adjusting the budget for the chicks-election. Will it be added too?

Feb 18, 2022
What a unique mod! You have made a great mod for this game Rockerz Vincent . I wanna know what features are you planning to add in the mod? Because the current features of the mod are insane.
I wanna say thanks for this extraordinary well done mod too. I know its not quite ready, but I'm missing the button for adjusting the budget for the chicks-election. Will it be added too?
Thanks for the update, however is the gallery part still pending? Didn't work for me.
Added.
I am still stuck at 15% walkthrough. But I have implemented other features, in the mod. If you want me to add any other features then lemme know.

Mar 10, 2022
Added.
I am still stuck at 15% walkthrough. But I have implemented other features, in the mod. If you want me to add any other features then lemme know.
Thanks for your reply Rockerz Vincent . I know walkthrough part is pretty hard to complete. And I currently don't need a walkthrough. But can you add a feature to toggle quick menu. It's kinda uncomfortable during sex scenes ?

Feb 18, 2022
Thanks for your reply Rockerz Vincent . I know walkthrough part is pretty hard to complete. And I currently don't need a walkthrough. But can you add a feature to toggle quick menu. It's kinda uncomfortable during sex scenes ?
All in time dude all in time. By the way one of my patrons told me; when you try to set BRO point value to 0 or for any other reputation components, then the game will show an error. And I know you are all also getting this error. This error occurs bcoz when you'll try to set zero value to any divisor in any division then the quotient is kinda undefined. And for the response of this problem, I have fixed it and shall post it later with another update of mod. Till then don't try to minimize value of reputation components to zero.

PuffNcheebA

Sep 8, 2020
Mod doesn't work. It won't exract into my game folder, it runs a can only add files to rar and zip archive error.

LGZ_Zomber

Nov 24, 2021
hey dude. i have some problems with the mod, dont apearsme the walktrought (green good choices, etc) eveng when i have activated in vincent mod. can you help me? (happen with the act 3) i dont know if the act 1 and 2 work

Last edited:

Nocthuz

Jan 12, 2021
hey dude. i have some problems with the mod, dont apearsme the walktrought (green good choices, etc) eveng when i have activated in vincent mod. can you help me? (happen with the act 3) i dont know if the act 1 and 2 work
The Walkthrough part of the mod it's yet to be completed, if you check the part that says
''SPOILER: Mod Update Status'' you would see that it says 15% completed

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Anyone tried a transfer of a CK1 15.1.0 modded save to a CK2 1.0.2 modded game and does it work? (Tried it with 1.0.0 modded and it almost worked except Kiwii was busted and unusable).

Really loath to play CK1 from scratch in its entirety again using v1.1.2 just to save transfer. Might junk CK1 altogether and path build new start CK2 if 15.1.0 can't be transfered.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Anyone tried a transfer of a CK1 15.1.0 modded save to a CK2 1.0.2 modded game and does it work? (Tried it with 1.0.0 modded and it almost worked except Kiwii was busted and unusable).

Really loath to play CK1 from scratch in its entirety again using v1.1.2 just to save transfer. Might junk CK1 altogether and path build new start CK2 if 15.1.0 can't be transfered.
Too many changes in scripts and files in these versions to do that.

Lucifer9515

Aug 15, 2020

COLLEGE KINGS / COLLEGE KINGS 2 VINCENT MULTI MOD

Mod Info:
COLLEGE KINGS / COLLGE KINGS 2 VINCENT MULTI MOD

Updated: 07/04/2022
Game Franchise/Creator: College Kings /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.0.2s
Mod Version: 1.0.2s
Multi Mod Status: 47.4% completed
Mod-Language: English(US)
Features for CK2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Update-Logs:

=>VINCENT MULTI MOD SCREENSHOTS FROM COLLEGE KINGS 2<=

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR COLLEGE KINGS 1/15.1.0

This version [v15.1.0] of mod is currently outdated. Please use at your own risk.

Download:

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR COLLEGE KINGS 2 / V 1.0.2s / DYNAMIC MOD

Note:
To open Vincent Menu hover your mouse over right bottom corner.

Use num key on your keyboard to interact with choices. [E.g.: When prefix is |1|, use num key 1 to interact with the 'prefix 1 choice' and so on.]
Use Z key on your keyboard to toggle choice description.

Use T key on your keyboard to toggle Vincent Sticky Menu.

Download:

[RAR ARCHIVE]

COLLEGE KINGS / COLLEGE KINGS 2 VINCENT MULTI MOD

Mod Info:
COLLEGE KINGS / COLLGE KINGS 2 VINCENT MULTI MOD

Updated: 07/04/2022
Game Franchise/Creator: College Kings /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.0.2s
Mod Version: 1.0.2s
Multi Mod Status: 47.4% completed
Mod-Language: English(US)
Features for CK2:

Installation:

Update-Logs:

=>VINCENT MULTI MOD SCREENSHOTS FROM COLLEGE KINGS 2<=

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR COLLEGE KINGS 1/15.1.0

This version [v15.1.0] of mod is currently outdated. Please use at your own risk.

Download:

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR COLLEGE KINGS 2 / V 1.0.2s / DYNAMIC MOD

Note:
To open Vincent Menu hover your mouse over right bottom corner.

Use num key on your keyboard to interact with choices. [E.g.: When prefix is |1|, use num key 1 to interact with the 'prefix 1 choice' and so on.]
Use Z key on your keyboard to toggle choice description.

Use T key on your keyboard to toggle Vincent Sticky Menu.

Download:

[RAR ARCHIVE]

Facing this error at the starting of the game and so many further in game

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes