Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings multi mod /vincent mod [Vincent]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

flappytimtom

Nov 27, 2020
Thank you for the confirmation I was a bit worried that would happen. I’m sure they will update soon.
If you want to cheat to unlock more routes and options in CK1, you can enable the console by editing a renpy file in the game directory, just google how to do it, very easy, just turning a FALSE value into a TRUE value. And then you can use the console to edit the KCT values to achieve different reputations.

Reactions: FzKingLoverS
Mar 10, 2022
Facing this error at the starting of the game and so many further in game
I tested the mod with latest CK2 and it's compatible. I just changed main menu modified screen which is causing trouble in new version. Here is my modified version of the mod.
[You'll not get the original mod's RESUME button if you use this modified version. You have to wait for the modder to update the mod to latest version.]
Here is the modified version.[Paste Dynamic folder inside game folder of the game. Or merge both game folders.]

Feb 18, 2022
I tested the mod with latest CK2 and it's compatible. I just changed main menu modified screen which is causing trouble in new version. Here is my modified version of the mod.
[You'll not get the original mod's RESUME button if you use this modified version. You have to wait for the modder to update the mod to latest version.]
Here is the modified version.[Paste Dynamic folder inside game folder of the game. Or merge both game folders.]
Nope! it'll not work since new version uses latest Ren'py 8. Download latest version of mod.
Edit:
And for the walkthrough[since they are changing scripts everytime], I'll add the pdf[the one mentioned in the op] walkthrough inside the game, so you can access it inside the game in next game update.

Legion13 open console and type reputation.components[Reputations.TROUBLEMAKER]+10 or your preferred value you wanna add to the declare reputation. Replace TROUBLEMAKER with the reputation you wanna change. Or use mod's tab to add your desire points to the reputation.

Last edited:

Legion13

Jul 6, 2020
If anyone is interest in cheating in CK2: Enable the console, and use this command:
call screen recap_rep_selection_screen()
Then select whatever rep you need for a certain choice.
When I pull up the developer console and type in the command I get - NameError: name 'reputation' is not defined. I'm attempting it when there's a choice to be made and your current trait is listed on the top right.

Legion13

Jul 6, 2020
Nope! it'll not work since new version uses latest Ren'py 8. Download latest version of mod.
Edit:
And for the walkthrough[since they are changing scripts everytime], I'll add the pdf[the one mentioned in the op] walkthrough inside the game, so you can access it inside the game in next game update.

Legion13 open console and type reputation.components[Reputations.TROUBLEMAKER]+10 or your preferred value you wanna add to the declare reputation. Replace TROUBLEMAKER with the reputation you wanna change. Or use mod's tab to add your desire points to the reputation.
My fault, I didn't read the original post properly. I should have mentioned that I was trying on CK 1, I haven't finished a full playthrough on that game yet. I will keep this in mind when I start CK 2 though, so thanks for that.

Feb 18, 2022
Mod updated.
Update logs:
This version of mod
*Adds fixes to Resume button in main menu [Basically for error pop from empty list]
*Brings fixes for key function in main menu [U & Z key function]

Reactions: Remarius

JustAnIllusion

Sep 26, 2019
For those who were asking, this mod does not work through JoiPlay, it throws an exception. I had to uninstall the mod to play on mobile.

Jun 14, 2021
Hi there, does anyone know why the mod is not working for CK2 1.1.4s? I enabled the ingame walkthrough, but nothing appeared in the choices (like recommended or something like that, and the points associated with different options).
Besides, for some reason, I cannot use the mod to change the relationship status with the girls. Currently sitting on FWB with Aubrey, and I want to change it to girlfriend (MC's current girlfriend is Chole). Read somewhere on the Steam discussion that having a second girlfriend is achievable. Just not sure how to do that using the mod. Cheers.

japnation

Nov 23, 2021
This doesnt work for me, i have 1.1.4 and i click Z to toggle the walkthrough help thingy and it still doesnt work

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
Does anyone have a mod link. Act I - v1.1.2s since the mod version. v15.1.0 can't play, I try to put the Mod version. 2 / V 1.1.4s and gives a lot of error.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
search for a wt-mod "College Kings 2 - Episode 1 - Ver. 1.1.7"??

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
updated the mod myself for version 1.1.2s, but man, these highlighted answers don't make sense most of the time
and some other functions are pretty weird too. for example the original mod added duplicates of some gui images that break save game compatability and there are some cheat screens that you basically can't open

Last edited:

Mainahibataunga

Apr 17, 2022
updated the mod myself for version 1.1.2s, but man, these highlighted answers don't make sense most of the time
and some other functions are pretty weird too. for example the original mod added duplicates of some gui images that break save game compatability and there are some cheat screens that you basically can't open
Can you tell me how you updated the mod yourself. I want to do the same for v 1.17.
Been waiting for more than a month for update.
Haven't even played the Episode 1 since launch and now Episode 2 is around the corner.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Can you tell me how you updated the mod yourself. I want to do the same for v 1.17.
Been waiting for more than a month for update.
Haven't even played the Episode 1 since launch and now Episode 2 is around the corner.
well, I created a Git repository with the old version (without mod) and two branches, then put the new game version in one branch and the modded (old version) in the other one (this way i can also see what got changed by the game update or the mod), then merged the branches together and fixed the merge conflicts and after that a few errors that i encountered in the beginning of the game (e.g. the mod's custom phone was broken because it got an overhaul, so i just removed it, since imho the original one is better anyway)
for new versions you would of course have to highlight the best choices in new scenes. But the highlighted choices in this mod were pretty random anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: Mainahibataunga
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes