Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It would be a hell of a better game if Male Prot was removed completely and he was just a side character and not a playable character. Now it automatically becomes a cuck if that fem prot starts fucking men. In other words, the players disappear when a large part of them don't enjoy being a cuckold.
There is no incest tag so they can't even fuck.

TheMerkut

Jul 5, 2020
This looks just like any other ntr game these days, disguised as female or multi-protagonist, where the supposed male MC is just a cuck whose only option is to choose who the female family member fucks, or skip the ntr content, and with it the whole game content.
The male character will definitely have sex in the game

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Just played this and i really like it.
There´s good looking people, sexy girls and no unworldly giant tits or asses for now, which is really good IMO (there is enough of that everywhere else, just big is ok to me).
And well....Elisa already made me horny with her nicely erect nipples and the skimpy skirt, i think there will be plenty of fun with her....
Eagerly awaiting more....
Big THX to the devs and uploaders !

Oh, and before i forget: is it possible that the last preview pic is not in the game yet ?
Or did i miss something ?

Last edited:

TheMerkut

Jul 5, 2020
What does this even mean?

And who is the actual MC in the pic in the OP?

The redhead girl certainly is gorgeous though.
will David be able to protect your sister from the men?

sorry for my bad english i'm trying to be better than everyone..

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
It would be a hell of a better game if Male Prot was removed completely and he was just a side character and not a playable character. Now it automatically becomes a cuck if that fem prot starts fucking men. In other words, the players disappear when a large part of them don't enjoy being a cuckold.
She's a sister not his wife,how come you're a cuckold to your sister? my sister is having sex with her husband, am i cuck?:ROFLMAO:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Simple and pretty much to the point. Decent start...enough for me to want to see more. Though I think you could go with just a female protagonist and ditch her brother's prospective and not really lose anything. But hope the author continues the game the way he/she sees fit.

May 23, 2020
Merkut , feel free to use this as your overview, it's a little more clear:
That summary is better, no doubt. Except this part: "making choices that her brother might not approve of". Too arabic or too year 1900 - 2010, with the world nowadays woke culture... the one needing approval for things sadly would be the brother. More so if he is white and hetero. He would be discriminated against only for existing by a lot of "gender equality" fanatics or LGTBabcdefg "supporters".
We reached gender equality decades ago. Now there is women and minorities superiority over white hetero men. At least under the law, with all the benefits they have over heterosexual white men in most occidental and American countries. So, "making choices that her brother might not approve of" might sound a little unrealistic. Maybe it's a fantasy game...

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
That summary is better, no doubt. Except this part: "making choices that her brother might not approve of". Too arabic or too year 1900 - 2010, with the world nowadays woke culture... the one needing approval for things sadly would be the brother. More so if he is white and hetero. He would be discriminated against only for existing by a lot of "gender equality" fanatics or LGTBabcdefg "supporters".
We reached gender equality decades ago. Now there is women and minorities superiority over white hetero men. At least under the law, with all the benefits they have over heterosexual white men in most occidental and American countries. So, "making choices that her brother might not approve of" might sound a little unrealistic. Maybe it's a fantasy game...
I really don't see why this has to be measured by gender equality.... Any family member can approve or disapprove actions or choices made by other family members, no matter what gender either has.... Sons make choices their mothers don't approve of, sisters make choices their fathers don't approve of.... Forcing sons, daughters, sisters or brothers against their free will can be considered wrong, but a simply approval or disapproval? Not enough to go pulling a equal right card imho...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote