Mod Combine AI with Honey Select 2 - is it a good idea?

Sep 25, 2017
Hi guys.

I haven't been on the forum here in a while and don't know if anyone has ever combined AI with HS2.

I'm playing around with stabel diffusion to significantly improve the relatively "ugly" HS2 renders.

There are many developers here who use HS2 for their games, often because I think it is so much easier and faster than DAZ.

Actually, I find DAZ renders better too, but never had the muse to deal with it. I have therefore always tried from HS2 preferably the best graphically herauszukitzeln. But there's only so much you can do.

Different art styles are easy to achieve.

Relistic looking styles are harder to render with textiles and such. But faces and human bodies in general work very well.

Hier einige Versuche von mir. Was haltet ihr davon?
Works just as well with simple DAZ renders, I'm sure. It might be faster than rendering with DAZ.

But the consistency is still a problem here. Images look a little different every time, even if you can control that a little.

Take a look:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
The problem I see with that method is you are going to get subtle inconsistencies between different scenes/images especially in things like faces even if you use the same artstyle with the original as a base to maintain some overall consistency.

So it's probably better to just improve your 3D renders instead.

Sep 25, 2017
The problem I see with that method is you are going to get subtle inconsistencies between different scenes/images especially in things like faces even if you use the same artstyle with the original as a base to maintain some overall consistency.

So it's probably better to just improve your 3D renders instead.
All true.
I like a more drawn style. So inconsistencies don't bother the viewer that much. Nobody can draw the same picture 100% the same way, so we're humans accept that more easy than 3D or photorealistic.
HS2_2023-07-16-13-34-20-770 Kopie.png 00078-2621117037.png

Last edited: