• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Come Home [v7.17.3 Premium] [R.J. Rhodes]

1. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

Review as of Chapter 5: It's got some good build up, and a nice diverse cast of characters. I like the renders. Doesn't seem to be buggy anymore as a previous review stated at least I didn't find any. There are some some interesting choices. It's worth a play.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

lydcreations

I enjoyed Come Home. The sandbox format was an ambitious choice. But it works well for the game. She's created a game schedule that tells each of the character's stories while providing enough content for each location. With said schedule, she avoids the dreaded construction zones that plague some sandbox games.

She's created characters that are unique to her game and includes a wide range of character types for players to choose from. The game and characters have a different look than I'm used to. But that comes down to personal preference. I look forward to the next update.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hgooob2000

just finished CH5 and man this game is really amazing
    #the pros#
    - good renders and story_the girls are sexy and different than the ones in other games_the game is easy to play and it tell you what to do to progress with every girl_most of other sandbox games force you to fuck\have relationship with everyone to progress the story but here you can chose who you want

#the cons#
    -there is a little bit "repeat" talk\hang out with the girls to gain affection and unlock there next scene "it's really not that bad"

i really enjoyed playing this game and i can't wait for the next updates, thank you R.J. Rhodes
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Silk_Ari

Haven't written a review in a long time and since I decided to try this out, I'll give it my honest opinion.

First, I'll say this. If you liked this game SUPPORT IT. Your support is always invaluable to the Dev. It gives him the motivation and ability to keep going!

Now to get into it. I thought this game was entertaining. The story was good and I don't mind that we've seen this type of story before. There's alot of pros that I like about this game that might turn people off to it though.

The pros.
    - If you're a fan of milfs this is a good game for you! They all look unique too. I enjoyed that aspect.
    - There's alot of girls to choose from.
    - The navigation is good.
    - Story is entertaining even if generic.

The cons.
    - The renders aren't that great.
    - The characters aren't that appealing to a vast majority of people. They look a little off.
    - Repetitious things get boring quickly.
    - Theres bugs...some that crash the game...but Im sure they are easily fixed.

I conclusion, I thought this game was good. But I'm afraid to say it's going mostly on personal preference that will be rather niche. I don't believe the vast majority of people will like this game BUT I think it will have some loyal fans.... Hopefully enough of them to keep the dev going.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Serpaaa

Good renders, and unfamiliar faces, some run away from that standard of every 3dcg game, the story is still in its infancy, not knowing what to expect, but it can lead to something good. The game is worth testing, I will be waiting for new updates.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Not a unique story by any means but has the chance to grow and become interesting.

Unfortunately, after the intro the game drops you into a pointless freeroam without any tips, objectives, locations of people, basically it just tosses you into the deep end. I get some developers want more depth to their game so they look to free roam but in 90% of cases the free roam just is done so sloppily and is a pain; from the looks of things, this will be one of those games. While the game is in its early stages, I implore the dev to reconsider the free roam. We have all seen this story before and I'm certain not enough interest will be gathered by going down this route, especially when it's currently implemented so poorly.

Other than that, the models and renders are probably below average, the backgrounds are really bland and tasteless, the writing I suppose is acceptable, but again it's an extremely common trope. Dad gone, sis hates me, MC dropped off the planet for a few years and finally returns. Really there isn't much going for this game right now so I don't understand how as players, we are expected to put in the added effort to search for all the events in this free roam when the dev didn't put in the effort at their end.

Sorry to be harsh but like I mentioned, I have seen better starts than this game fail because the developer wanted to make their game free roam. As always, I hope to see this game doing good in the future but it really needs some work.

There is potential here, don't get me wrong but without a lot of revising I fear this game will not make it anywhere.

No doubt in my mind to avoid this for now. Maybe take a look in half a year.