Fan Art Come Inside Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Volchonok

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 1244048

She is with some face morphs (mainly nose and eyes) and tweaked textures.
Same artist made model for her 'daughter' in game, Lindsey ( )
oh, thank you very much, I've been looking for a model for a long time. And what is the mole on her face?

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
oh, thank you very much, I've been looking for a model for a long time. And what is the mole on her face?
As I said, textures of Lora have been tweaked for the game renders. Lindsey's textures, by the way, have also been changed: a tattoo has been removed from her back.

It can be materials from another model (you can check them one-by-one on DAZ or Renderosity sites — good luck! for you in this time consuming work) or you can use this tool to tweak textures and add this mole manually: .

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I tried to copy the more mature version of Mom, the first attempt failed, I think. I think this idea was initially bad. The developer makes very beautiful models, using the basic ones, turning them into masterpieces. It doesn't shine for me, for now
View attachment 1244640
Try to add some HD-details to your model, such as or . HD always make model 'alive' and attractive. If you are not willing to spend a lot of time in tweaking separate morphs - use complete model sets, such as (or its Genesis 8 version).

I also often use all sorts of eye add-ons, as the regular eye shaders in the standard models are simple and dull. Same comment is on eyelashes and eyebrows, the standard Genesis 8 set is awful.

Original is base resolution model, do not expect a good render result from this product, it is just a blueprint and basement for your efforts.

Reactions: Volchonok
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote