VN - Ren'Py - Come Right Inn [Ep.1] [FXLS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

walrushutch

A lot of potential. The set up for the story could be great. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on future episodes. Hope to see the kinks expand as more characters are added and the story develops. Very good teaser for the initial release though.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

Something unique. I love the way you made your art. I also love your story. not some stepson stepmom stuff(even if I like that)but a nice story about guy working in the hotel business. Your milfs look great and that;s the main plus. but what's even better is your animations! How you did those? I feel like I need to see new updates to see what else you can create! Excellent job!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jackbite

This is a highly polished game with great Models with an interesting back story, & Good voice acting! Hotel manager with a silver key card that allows you entry into all the rooms? this could get interesting, So I'm differentially hooked. I'm looking forward to the next update!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

_Mr.X_

I loved it. The visuals are great, the Dialogue is nice, the Story is pretty interesting, and the sound effects and voice lines elevate the playing experience. It got me hooked.
    I loved the characters as well. Overall a really nice VN. Excited to see more.