Ren'Py Completed Coming Out on Top [v1.7.4] [Obscurasoft]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Coming Out on Top v1.7.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
WHAT THE FISH?! I mean what the CARP is this man? I have a fish tank at home, I always hand feed all my pet fishes, clean their tank, do water changes frequently cause I think this is the best way I express my love for them...

until I saw that image...

It seems I don't love them enough... or it is not even love that I felt for them... I didn't deserve them before, now, and never will since I have never feel that much for them.

It seems that I am not a true fish lover like this guy... I don't think I can face them anymore, I feel ashamed that I even have the gall to call them mine... I'm sorry, I am so sorry... :cry::cry::cry:

o_Oo_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Maxdoug

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Cool, another game with amazingly drawn art that hits a fetish I'm not interested in.
You're not into sex with gay fish?

I have to admit that I only read the comments on this thread to find out if people (seemingly many of the same people) comment on games even though it is clearly (read the tags) something they would not play.

I swear, in a game titled "Gay Santa does the naughty list", someone would comment "can I avoid Santa, anything gay, and general naughty content?"

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes