Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hello
Can someone explain? Task 1 needs Ambition smaller 30 and Task 3 smaller 50 .... and I have 0 as you can see
Thanks in advance for your help

Reactions: SamHaim

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Hello
Can someone explain? Task 1 needs Ambition smaller 30 and Task 3 smaller 50 .... and I have 0 as you can see
Have the same issue. Seems bugged. Also Debbie wasn't available at the Ski Lodge or Beach House like in prior play-throughs .

Reactions: Jogy1959

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
Hello
It should say Ambition 30 or higher, you have to raise the ambition for the event to activate. I got stuck on it too. There are several events throughout the game that that say 10/20/30 etc. ambition or lower, but it really means 10/20/30 ambition or higher. Hope that helps.

Veresok

Apr 6, 2019
I adopted the mean Mackenzie - and all they gave me was to kick her out or make her a whore.... it's so disappointing

ccnotme

Jul 23, 2023
can i know what's the end game? i get stuck multiple times that i dont what the right path anymore or a full save would be nice thank youu

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
can i know what's the end game? i get stuck multiple times that i dont what the right path anymore or a full save would be nice thank youu
There's no real ending other than becoming CEO and then clearing out the paths for each of the international locations by taking them over as well. The game continues even after you achieved those objectives. Of course, you may have also softlocked things by doing them out of order...

What is Grievous mode?
It just tells you when you get an achievement.

shadowthing

Sep 17, 2017
Is there a walkthrough because it seems like it is very easy to get soft locked and really easy to get things unable to trigger? And a lot of things I can't seem to figure out how to trigger or use?

I didn't send away the lady in charge of marketing for a while because liked a few of her scenes and was hoping for more. But she didn't get any and had some scenes reference a guy in charge of marketing so I got rid of her and wasn't able to hire the guy leaving a few marketing missions unable to continue.

I decided to not go with the Perkins option to get rid of the COO (probably should have but misread the cutoff spreadsheet as score so whoops there) and the option to get rid of her at Perkins doesn't go away despite me having chosen another option.

There seemed to be something that mentioned a score penalty option.

I have several options that require Katie to have 0 ambition which she does but won't trigger.

There's a lot of cases where held off firing a girl or otherwise getting rid of her because the rewards didn't seem worth it only for me to do so when I realized there was nothing else to do with her (kind of wish other options existed). It would be great if got to see the family where the mom worked at the Financial Department again either wanting to repay the favor in London or begging for help in Katanga since I think your choices basically led to them either escaping to the former or being sent to slavery in the latter. Firing people and sending them to hump alley is kind of disappointing since the payment is pretty low and while Amanda has a nice option of having a change of heart, Britney just has one option that is kind of expensive for when you're first able to unlock it.

Meghan I seemed to have no options to lower her ambition after got her expelled (not sure if there was supposed to be options and they just never showed for me) so I can't do any of her Dollhouse options based off her not being at 0 Ambition with no way of lowering it.

I have never seen something I can use Lesbinitol for.

I don't seem to be able to do anything with Anne at the Dollhouse. Nor do I seem to be able to anything with Jill or Leslee at the Secretary Pool.

Bought highest level car and it seems like whenever I take it for a ride the option to then continue doesn't show so I have to close and restart game.

Bought most or all of the proprietary along with the upgrades can get Obeir and outside of the private jet and the boat don't seem to have any scenes can do at them. Like I have ski lodge, country house, beach house, estate, and home and no scenes for any of them?

I wish there was more options or more differences to things if promote Debbie. I liked her now wanting to be loyal to you and assist you as much as possible. I kind of wish there was a way for her to break up with her boyfriend since you are that much more important rather than just get him to break up with her (and there doesn't seem to be anything to do with him after) or just make him suffer like Tyler. Also wish her highschool reunion was different depending on other factors (like if broke up yet, where you promoted her to) because I kind of waited until after break up and promoting her all the way so rather than destroying her bridges / embarrassing her by making her out to be a slut and gold digger to others could have been fun if it was instead everyone startled by how she was all obsessed with you and being your assistant instead now. Like I like how hard she goes to be useful to you after her promotion missions so wish there was something more to build off that.

Also becomes very bizarre what actions have a Pride 0 requirement for Debbie and which don't especially after promoting her and using Agatha on her. Like she'll sleep with her sister, but she won't masturbate in front of you in person. And masturbating on camera for you when your out of the country gives her pride so she does personal webcam shows for you but then when you see her again she refuses to do so?

I don't know what the difference between success and failure for the cafeteria scenes is other than success means they don't appear again since I don't seem to get to follow up on them. Not sure if that is scenes just failing to trigger or something.

I also wish there was a better control system for Debbie's wardrobe. Removing items forever is kind of meh, I'd rather be able to turn things off and on after I buy them. If there was an option where I can just check multiple options on or off at once that would be nicer.

I want to like this more than several other Selectacorp games but the amount of times I run into a dead end or seem to soft lock myself out of options is annoying. It really seems like it needs some additional polish and a few more options.

Nov 21, 2016
Hello fellow perverts, I bring to you an early x-mas present

Company Man v1.8.1 “Moscow”
Here’s the last version of Company Man that will be released before the end of 2023! The Player is summoned Eastward by unexpected events, new challenges, new locations and characters to deal with. In addition, some events in Zenith have been added both related and unrelated to the Moscow missions. Just load your saved game file in this version to continue on!
File size is 4.95 gb.

1.8.1 changelog:

1.) Brianna Colby was showing up in both Compliance and Purchasing; rectified.
2.) Butterfly Farm now has an option to 'back out' of engaging with events there w/o costing any additional EGO.

and

1.8.0 changelog:

Here are the major changes/additions to the previous version (Company Man v1.7.3)
1.) New global location added. Moscow is now available to explore! (Note: Moscow contains some TG themed content. While it is more suggestive than explicit, some players may wish to avoid this content, which is easy enough to do).
2.) Jill Vander Sec Pool event cycle added
3.) New Club Contest event cycle added
4.) New Part Time Job event cycle added
5.) New Intern Contest event cycle added
6.) New “Sugar Baby Handover” event added
7.) New gold bar pawn event added
8.) Sell Shares event added
9.) Eight new game achievements added
10.) Previous ‘Made Man’ and “Director” achievement reqs. Fixed
11.) “Maddy’s Jitters” event fixed
12.) Deb Club and Pub events fixed
13.) Lots of minor typos and video adds/deletes

Win version:

Mac version:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Changelog for 1.9.0 ( Gilded Cage ) :

1.) “Gilded Cage” characters and events added, including Elizabeth Bowen, Deborah Jones’ best friend and college roommate. This event cycle introduces the Gender Equity Commission, the Arbitration Center and has a legal flavor. This event chain culminates in a major player decision, with multiple paths to choose from.

2.) Kevin Tyson and Elisa Yates event cycle included, as well as the new Artemis Data Analysis Group. Thanks to a fan who helped develop the Elisa NPC, based on her own preferences. Elisa, you’re forever trapped in Company Man!

3.) Tracey Lucy Domestic Discipline event cycle added at Zenith Hills Estate.

4.) Artemis Angels Social Media Policy introduced. This new corporate initiative offers two tiers of posts- racy ‘Cupid’ posts and more intimate ‘Venus’ posts. Artemis admins are encouraged to post in order to earn Halo Points, which they can then accumulate and spend on a wide range of prizes. Of course, the nice prizes always have extra strings attached!

5.) New Artemis Career Fair event cycle added

6.) Game now has a custom Artemis desktop icon

7.) Luxury car ride ‘dead end’ fixed

8.) Eugene Lawson Metro Club appearance fixed

9.) Dorm Sister Heater event loophole fixed

10.) Dorm Matron double cost error fixed

11.) New waitress uniform Katie images in Exec Dining Hall

12.) New Katanga location added- Club Azur

13.) Testing Katie’s Limits event continuity issue fixed

14.) Punk and Girl Next Door shopping options don’t disappear now

15.) Govt Affairs Dept. now closed on weekends

16.) Demondre NPC contest path fixed

17.) Marta Refugee continuity break fixed

18.) Improved deepswapped videos for “Freshen Up”, “Downblouse”, “Lexi Deb Motivation Room”, “Lexi Strapon Date”, “Sec Pool Heater”, “Distraction”, “Vacation” and “Country House”

19.) Lots of minor typos and video adds/deletes

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
The mac version still gets stuck the first weekend - there's no way to escape the cyber cafe. The interface for going anywhere else disappears.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes