Complaining and whining

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Why was getting a vagina always some kind of fucking reward? And it's not even about sex, but the fact that a woman spread her legs for you, did a favor or some other merit. We all really understand that this is how it should be, no matter what kind of developed society we live in. We are animals anyway and no one cares.
Keep your shit about equality, it never was and never will be.
I hate this fokin feeling

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geigi and LoganTodd

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I love these questions about family.
And I'm interested for an actual answer. So?
Also has nothing to really what to do with family. As I have no idea if had a (close) female friend, girlfriend/wife that may or may not have a different opinion about that, so I've gone for the one that I'm sure we all, at least, had.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
And I'm interested for an actual answer. So?
Also has nothing to really what to do with family. As I have no idea if had a (close) female friend, girlfriend/wife that may or may not have a different opinion about that, so I've gone for the one that I'm sure we all, at least, had.
I don't want to play doctor and patient unless I know for sure that there will be a reward at the end. For example, erotic massage, masturbation, blowjob :)

Writefuck

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2018
What women don't understand is that men see sex and relationships as transactional in nature. "I have done this thing for you; now I expect you to do this thing for me." It goes at least as far back as tales of the chivalric knight rescuing the fair maiden from the foul dragon, and being rewarded with her hand in marriage. I suspect even our neolithic ancestors had similar stories where Grog use big stick kill mammoth, bring back food for tribe, share warm mammoth pelt with Hurg, then Hurg give Grog warm hole to use for night.

What men don't understand is that women don't think this way, and that they may or may not want to have sex for any number of other reasons apart from a pure exchange of goods and/or services. If a woman says to a man, "I'm not sleeping with you," it's not necessarily because she's behaving like an unreasonable shrew. It just means she's not interested in participating in a barter economy. If you really want to win the ladies, get an economics degree.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
What women don't understand is that men see sex and relationships as transactional in nature. "I have done this thing for you; now I expect you to do this thing for me." It goes at least as far back as tales of the chivalric knight rescuing the fair maiden from the foul dragon, and being rewarded with her hand in marriage. I suspect even our neolithic ancestors had similar stories where Grog use big stick kill mammoth, bring back food for tribe, share warm mammoth pelt with Hurg, then Hurg give Grog warm hole to use for night.

What men don't understand is that women don't think this way, and that they may or may not want to have sex for any number of other reasons apart from a pure exchange of goods and/or services. If a woman says to a man, "I'm not sleeping with you," it's not necessarily because she's behaving like an unreasonable shrew. It just means she's not interested in participating in a barter economy. If you really want to win the ladies, get an economics degree.
The problem with your first paragraph is that in the time periods you are going back to, women were part of the deal. They were sold off by families for dowries. If men still think sex is transactional that means they can't pull their heads out of the 18th century or their asses.

Reactions: Count Morado

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
men don't understand is that women don't think this way, and that they may or may not want to have sex for any number of other reasons apart from a pure exchange of goods and/or services. If a woman says to a man, "I'm not sleeping
Let's also let women stop giving birth. Just because they don't want to. Let everyone walk alone until their pussy dries up.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
You can tell that we are all getting to him, because He is reverting to name calling. Typical!

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
[Me, looking at title thinking it was a general thread with minor complaints and memeing about stuff. Finds stuff about equality, sex, and racial slurs about Teddy Roosevelt.]
1720271682137.png

• Haha
Reactions: DuniX and lolzorzs